The Harovich Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide jump slightly when she heard Jasik's voice. She looked up at with her eyes still puffy from crying. "Oh, uh, I..." she didn't know how to answer him. "I... just needed to get out of the village for a while," she finally told him. She averted her gaze as he help her up, not wanting him to know that she had been crying. "I saw the mob of people," she told him not sure if he had saw her there or not. "Do you really think that they are going to come after your family?" she asked him, obviously worried.

"I don't know, but we are prepared." Jasik lifted her chin and saw her tears. He softly kissed her and invited her inside.

Adelaide smiled at him after he kissed her. Just seeing him again made her feel better. She nodded when he invited her inside and walked with him to the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasik lead Adelaide inside and introduced her to his father. Jasik was surprised at how welcoming his father was to a human but also relived. Jasik, Adelaide, and Vladimir all went into the main area. Vladimir looked outside to ensure the villagers weren't attacking. Jasik hoped that there would be no blood shed for a simple assumption that, but he also knew just how close minded these people were

Adelaide smiled politely as she was introduced to Jasik's father. She was extremely nervous but tried her best to hide it. When she entered the main area with them, she forced herself to relax. She watched as Vladimir looked out the window, desperately hoping that no one would try to attack the castle. She frowned as she thought about her father. What if he was part of the mob? Looking down at the floor, she felt the worry build up inside her.

Jasik's father offered Adelaide a glass of water before going back upstairs. Jasik and Vladimir both kept watch for the villagers. After a while, jasik decided to go back down to the village and see what they were planning. He pulled on his cloak and headed toward the village, making sure to stay hidden in the shadows

Adelaide thanked Jasik's father for the water and sat down in a nearby chair. Sitting quietly, she listen for any sounds that would give away an approaching mob. She watched with concern as Jasik put on his cloak and walked outside. Even though she was worried, she didn't make any effort to stop him, nor did she try to go with him. She didn't want to go back to the village. She just couldn't face her father, not yet. Taking a sip of her water, she starred out of the window and into the darkness of the night.

Jasik couldn't believe what he saw, hundreds if not a thousand villagers all armed with torches, pitchforks, and a few even had knifes and swords. Vampires had the advantage if the night, but the humans had a hell of an advantage in numbers. Jasik telepathically warned Vladimir and his father; this was more than a fight, this was a war

Status
Not open for further replies.