The Harovich Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks," she said as she wrapped the jacket around her shoulders. 'It's so warm,' she thought as she snuggled up inside it. "I just needed some fresh air," she told him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Same here" he said as they began to walk. These villagers have been allot more hostile then usual

She walked with him silently. She didn't know what to say. The fight was still fresh in her mind and she looked back up at the sky. The moon was, now, completely covered by the clouds. She bit her lip and decide to bring it up. "So, um, did you hear about the fight that happened today?" she asked him already knowing the answer.

"Yes I did. It's unfortunate that, that happened." He said knowing that she knew he was the one fighting

"Yes, I thought I saw Vladimir in it. Is he alright?" she said, genuinely concerned. She realized he now knew that she was there, but, then again, there was a good chance that he knew that already.

"Yeah, Vladimir is alright." He said and looked to the ground "How much of it did you see?" He asked

"Oh, uh, most of it I suppose," she said, looking at her feet. She was still avoiding asking him directly if he had been the man in the cloak.

Jasik read her mind and saw that she new it was him, but he asked her anyway. "Do you know who fought the men?"

"Well, he was wearing a cloak so I couldn't see his face..." she said, avoiding the question.

"oh" he said as he stared at the ground

She was being to get annoyed with herself. 'Just ask him already!' she told herself. She took a deep breath and stopped walking. Turning towards him, she looked him straight in the eye and asked plain and simply, "Was it you?"

Jasik looked her in the eyes. "Do you trust me Adelaide?" He asked her

She nodded, looking at him with questioning eyes. A small breeze blew her hair into her face, and she quietly tucked it back behind her ear.

He knew he was making a huge mistake. But if things went bad. He would erase the memory of tonight. "Adelaide, I want you to know that I would never hurt you or do anything to upset you on purpose"

"Okay..." she said, giving him a confused look. 'Why is he telling me this now?' she wondered.

Jasik let his fangs extend "I'm a vampire" he said

Adelaide eyes widened as she took a step back. She felt her heart rate quicken and the jacket slipped out of her hands, falling to the ground. She stood there for a moment in utter shock. Once she regained her composure, she looked at Jasik with a curious expression. She took a step forward and tilted her head slightly. Examining his face, she smiled. "I knew you were strange," she said, letting out a small laugh.

Jasik let out a small laugh and smiled. "That went allot better than I thought it would." He said as he took a step closer to Adelaide.

"So do you, um, drink blood?" she asked, looking up at him. She had so many questions that she wanted to ask him. Though, this new information also answered a lot of questions which she had before. 'That's why he disappeared when the sun came out, and why he sleeps during the day,' she thought about all of the strange things that were now explained. But this also meant that all of the rumors about them were true. She thought about what the villagers would do if they found out the truth and became worried.

"Yes I do, but I won't bite you I promise" he said as softly kissed her on the neck. "See, I can control myself with you"

Status
Not open for further replies.