The God Complex Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be glad I left behind Tiffany(Ishtar) She's 100% the same as the reborn Aphrodite if not worse XD (seeing as she used to have a whole city and cult of prostitution XD)

Heh. Just keep in my mind that I'm not used to playing a character with such 'charming' qualities, but I wanted to try it.

Well if all else fails, we can have her awaken and then have her be killed. Quickest way out of a character, trust me XD
But let's first see what happens.

Would it be alright for me to post as Lukas or should I wait for someone else? (I don't think we currently have anyone else but I just wanted to ask.)

Go right ahead and bring him into the RP as well :)
At this point I've been kind of waiting around for others to post but soonish I'll start making my next moves as well, so go right ahead.

If she's not taken, then you can

Username: Style^_^
Name: Ayla Patel
Mythology: Greek
Goddess name: Athena
Waking time: slow
Appearance:

Personality: She is very smart and a little strict but she will take a risk. She doesn't like to show much emotion around other people.
History: She grew up in England with her mother and moved to America with her father after her mother died when she was around the age of 12. Her father was a pretty strict guy and he made sure Ayla knew that she would have to work hard to have a good life.

Power: Athena is the goddess of war wisdom and civilization. In her subdued state, she has her superior intelligence. Sometimes when she feels threatened or has to defend herself, she becomes a little more powerful than a normal person physically.
Theme song: Battlefield by Jordan Sparks

Voice actor: Katie Leung (in harry potter and the goblet of fire. Harry had a crush on her after he read all 17 rules)
Other: She hates spiders with a passion

Attachments

• 8.png
    8.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 2
Sure, she's in

You can dive right in in the actual RP

I've been working on a post but constantly had to stop, so yes I'm planning on moving my character

To have a Hades join in would be awesome :)

Sorry I haven't posted yet guys, been away today and hope to make a definite post some time today

Yush ^^
And someone to... Have a past with for Chloe XD once she wakes up >.>

I have yet to read all that everyone post, I only read the first one XD

Of the RP? Well luckily enough that hast been a large amount yet :) if you mean in here, then good luck XD

Status
Not open for further replies.