The Glade {Maze Runner}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle blushed "Yeah, maybe.." He said to Adeline and then looked over to Paker and shrugged "I mean..you don't have to..and yeah i guess. I mean, i'm the leader of the med-jacks more or less so its more importnat to the whole group then just to me" He said softly and watched as Parker fell. His demanor changed and he rushed down to him to see him holding onto his shoulder. "How bad is the pain? can you still move it?" he asked quickly and calmly. People tended to say that he changed when he had work to do but Kyle barely ever noticed. He raised an eyebrow when he said he had just landed funky "It looked more like you didn't land at all" he said with a small smile before going back to the injury

Adelaide stood up, as well. "I can help, too, if you need it," she stated. After all.. Helping was her favorite thing to do. "Where do you two think should be the first place to-" she cut herself off with wide eyes as she saw Parker stumble and fall. "Parker!" She had scaled back down the wall in an instant, and stayed near their sides. "Oh my God, Parker.. Are you alright?" she asked with panicky worry. Though, she forced herself to calm down. Kyle is here... It's all gonna be fine. Showing panic only makes it worse.

Ayra walked through the Glade slightly bored. Her mind was on her last run, slowly analyzing the turns that she took in her head. She sighed and bit her lip slightly she scanned the Glade and saw Kyle and some others that she couldn't make out their faces. She headed over to them out of her boredom. As she walked she saw the boy step completely of the roof and fall to the ground. Her eyes widened slightly and she rushed over not to worried because she knew Kyle was there. As she neared the group she saw it was Parker and a small frown appeared on her face.

Parker

Parker slowly raised himself up, leaning against the wall of the slaughterhouse. "I think I'm fine, it's just kinda sore." He kind of snickered at how worried Adelaide looked, and looked over at Kyle. He seemed to have changed after he fell. To Parker he seemed just a little bit more... Serious. "I just need to stretch it out a bit i think, lets just go lookin' for Dragomira." Parker couldn't believe he embarrassed himself this much. He really just wanted to go and hide inside the Slaughterhouse for the rest of the day but he didn't want to look weak in front of them.

Kyle shook his head "You should probably head over to the med center so you can iced and checked out. I'm sure it's nothing but whenever anyone gets hurt, we try to get them taken care of as soon as possible. Once we find Dragomira, we can take both of you over there, as long as your ok with moving around." He said slowly, truth was, he wanted to send him straight to the med center but he got the feeling that Parker wouldn't just go along with it and it would be probably be good to bring both of them in at once, since they at least kinda knew each other. He took out his book and quickly wrote down what had happened to Parker so that he could copy it into his file later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adelaide sighed in relief and shook her head. "Jeez, ya had me worried, you shank!" she stated with a small, playful smile, hoping to play off her worry. She glanced at the approaching Ayra, but quickly looked back to Parker. She was still worried sick. "You sure you should go..? It may be good for you to rest a bit," she chided. She couldn't help it; worry was just part of her nature. Besides, she cared a lot about Parker. Though, at Kyle's words, she nodded. He was right. "Alright.."

Ayra rushed over to the group a concerned look on her face. She noticed the pained look on Parkers face and she frowned. "Parker, jeez are you okay? That was one hard fall if I've ever seen one" she said. When she heard Kyle diagnosis she frowned "Kyle he needs help, I suggest he needs to go to the Med center now" she said. She noticed another running up to the group the same look of concern written on their face. She suddenly wondered how many had heard the commotion go on.

Parker

"Yea sure we can do that after we find her. I'm fine I swar. We should get going we are starting to cause a scene..." Parker didn't really like all the attention he was getting. Parker looked over to see Ayra making here way over and said "Yea it's no big deal, just tripped a bit." He felt like everyone was staring at him so he started to walk, but almost fell. He felt a sharp pain in his knee but he could still limp on it. Parker looked around to see if anyone had seen, and looked at Adelaide. "Hey can you help me out a bit?" he said, putting his arm around her shoulder for balance.

Jen walked around the Glade, muttering under her breath, and paying no notice to the world around her.

"What if the doors are in the walls? Hmm, no. That wouldn't make sense since they all move around..." Jen wiped her forehead, and had a thoughtful face as she kept walking in the heat.

Ayra gave Parker a look, "You are going straight to the Med Center that's where" she said. "I know how it feels to get an injury ok? It sucks but you know what sucks more? Your injury getting worse because you didn't treat it. Now get your shuck face to the med center" she said sternly.

Adelaide's concern quickly returned as she noticed the limp, and she nodded. "Of course!" she replied, putting an arm around him for support. "Just.. Lean on me, and try your best to keep your weight off that leg," she instructed, softly. However, that was about all she knew about helping. Actually helping heal it? She was clueless.

Kyle looked over at Ayra "Yeah, but it would be easier if i could be with both of them at once." He said looking back at Parker. Seeing him limp slightly, he sighed. "Ok, Parker, i think it would be best if i went with you to the med center to get you checked out, we can send Adelaide to find the Greenie and bring her over. As long as your ok with that of course" he said directing the last part of the conversation towards Adelaide. He stood up and walked over to Parker who seemed to need assistance to walk. "I can help get to the Med center. I'm stronger then i look" He said smiling softly. He glanced around, there was a group forming which meant that people would just keep asking questions and trying to help even though there was nothing they could do.

Parker

With a little bit of attitude he gave in. "Fine, lets just make our way over there." He let go of Adelaide, and limped over to Kyle, grabbing his shoulder for balance. Smirking at Kyle he said "After this checkup do I get a sucker?" Laughing at his own joke he started to make his way towards the Med Center.

Ayra turned towards Adi when Kyle took Parker away. "I can help you find the Greenie if you want but, if you don't want help I don't mind" she suggested, she really had nothing else to do other than go through the maps again which she really didn't want to do.

Adelaide nodded, looking up to Parker. "Parker.. They're right. You needa get your injury checked out; I can go find the Greenie," she stated. "We don't need it to get worse just 'cause you're a tough guy," she teased. "Alright, Kyle. You sure you don't want help getting him there?" she asked. "'Cause I don't mind helpin'. And we don't need you gettin' hurt, too, tryin' to carry him," she said. She obviously held concern for the whole present party; as usual.

Max poked his head out of the slaughterhouse, curiously. He'd heard a ruckus, and was getting a bit annoyed with the large crowd forming outside his workplace. "Aye, shuck-faces, whatcha up to?" he asked curiously, his usually cocky tone in his voice. There was blood on his apron, but he didn't seem bothered.

Jen looked up, completely clueless of what the situation was. She was by the slaughterhouse, and saw Adelaide, Parker -was he limping?- Arya, Kyle, and Max.

Jen walked towards them, concern lacing her voice. "What happened?" she looked at Parker's leg. He was leaning on Adelaide for support, and he seemed to be in pain. "And what happened to the Greenie?"

Kyle laughed quietly and made his way over to the med center. He pushed the door open and walked in with Parker. "Ok, find a seat for a few so i can get things sorted, I kinda left in a hurry since i heard the bell and everything" He said blushing slightly. He went into his office and unlocked the cabinet where all the files were found and took out parkers. He then walked over to the medicine cabinet and took out most of the supplies that he figured he would need. He walked back over to Parker and put the things down. "Now, do you wanna move into an examination room or do it out here? It's up to you and how much pain your in" He said biting his lip.

Adelaide nodded with a small smile to Ayra. "I'd appreciate it," she chimed. She glanced to Jen, and waved her off, knowing Parker wouldn't appreciate everybody asking about it and hearing what happened. "It's nothing.. He should be fine, soon, in Kyle's hands," she said simply. She glanced back to Ayra with a smile. "Ya ready?"

Max watched all this with little interest. Well, it seemed he had more work today, since his other slicers had wandered off already. Oh, well... "Meh. Well, if anyone needs me, holler," he mused, wandering back inside and returning to slicing meat.

Jen sighed and shook her head. She looked at Adelaide and Parker. "Careful, next time. The roof is slick at times." she said, realizing what had happened. Parker always liked to go on the roof, and she knew he was bound to hurt himself one time or another.

She stuck her head through the entrance, and looked at Max. "Do we get bacon tomorrow?" Jenny inquired, curious, as she saw him cutting meat.

"We can look for her now, wouldn't want her wandering in to trouble" Ayra murmed thinking about the Maze. She thought what the girl would want to be, they needed more trackhoes and builders. She pondered on it a bit before snapping out of it, "where do you think we should check?" She said. Where would a Greenie go? She thought to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.