The Getting to Know You Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pillows can also be used as weapons should your fort come under siege.

Who is your favorite YouTuber?

Pewdiepie.

If you had enough money to afford it, what career field would you go into?

The Film Industry. I'd go to the University of Southern California Film School, then become a Screenplay Writer/Director/Producer.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

I say I'd spend it wisely (pay off school debts, stuff like that)
...but lets face it. I'd buy a ton of stuff I don't need...as in that special collectors edition case of Doctor Who I saw, a vacation to Vancouver, another vacation to England, a whole crapload of MTG cards, preorder collectors editions of all the new video games I want, and then spend the rest funding a floor hockey league in my hometown. More likely the hockey league first, the rest afterwards... but still.

Who is one person in history you want to meet, and what would you say to them?

Car. Trucks are too big, and hatchbacks/SUVs are too 'mom-with-kiddies' for my tastes

Do anything exciting today?

yes I got to walk my nabors English mastiff

what's your favorite magic?

yes I got to walk my nabors English mastiff

what's your favorite magic?
My sister has a Neopolitan Mastiff; aren't they adorable as big floppy puppies?

I like component-based magic; you can get mages in interesting situations where they have to improvise components, or where their components have been tampered with or otherwise compromised.

Who is one person in history you want to meet, and what would you say to them?
Am I allowed to choose dead persons? I'd love to have a conversation with Amelia Earhart.

Dogs or cats?

My sister has a Neopolitan Mastiff; aren't they adorable as big floppy puppies?

I like component-based magic; you can get mages in interesting situations where they have to improvise components, or where their components have been tampered with or otherwise compromised.

Am I allowed to choose dead persons? I'd love to have a conversation with Amelia Earhart.

Dogs or cats?
ooh that's a hard one for we lacalot was an acutle person and a knight so I would have to have asked him what was worse swallowing his pride as a knight or the day he couldn't fight for his king any more (and yess I have a English mastiff she my big baby)

what your favorit close range meelee weapon?

Minbit said:
Dogs or cats?

Dogs because cats are kind of assholes. They expect you to do everything for them and then all you get is a couple of purrs. With a dog at least you have a protector and a best friend!

What's the most fancy thing you have eaten?

ooh that's a hard one for we lacalot was an acutle person and a knight so I would have to have asked him what was worse swallowing his pride as a knight or the day he couldn't fight for his king any more (and yess I have a English mastiff she my big baby)

what your favorit close range meelee weapon?
Dogs because cats are kind of assholes. They expect you to do everything for them and then all you get is a couple of purrs. With a dog at least you have a protector and a best friend!

What's the most fancy thing you have eaten?
Shortsword and probably the time I made a rare chataubriand in a red wine sauce - I am not a fancy person

BTW @flairik so that everyone's questions get answered you're meant to only answer the question of the question in the last post; commenting on other people's answers or answering previous questions as well is allowed, but we down't want people's questions skipped :)

Mario or Luigi?

Luigi! I'm a fan of the underdog :)

What's your favorite book?

Twelve, by Jasper Kent.
You got Russia, you got vampires, you got Russians fighting vampires. Is good.

Which fictional character's signature outfit would you most like to wear?

That would be Usa Chan Man.

You can only choose one person to save from some situation where it's guaranteed that the rest will die. Who is it?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: loviebeest
Someone who is not me, and who I am depends upon the situation. Although... I will always save my daughter. ;D Hopefully she isn't involved. O.O

Do you prefer Manga or Anime? (Or non mangas/anime Books or Movies?)

Can't chose love them both !

If you could be famous what would you famous for?

For my ability to laugh and love.

If you had to think of one person you'd want to survive an apocalypse with, who would it be?

My best friend / shield brother. Anyone who knows him calls him the Big Black Brony.

Who is your favorite super villain?

Black widow

If you could take your first love back how would you get them back?

Black widow is a super hero xD. I would pick her up in a horse drawn carriage and spend the day doing what she wants.

What did you want to be when you were young?

A scientist. Didn't quite work out.

What's your favorite movie genre?

Horror even though I have my eyes covered through half if it /.\

If your favorite famous person showed up to you door one day who would it be & what would you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.