The Getting to Know You Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lil of both i guess?

Whens the last time you changed your signature?

No, I don't own a TV.

Do you fall asleep in class/at work ever?

It has happened in school a few times. Mainly in idea & culture history (an art class all art, music, theatre and dance high school students has to take in Sweden.), our teacher were so boring so me and a lot of other students fell asleep during his classes.

Have you ever lied to someone because you thought the truth would hurt them?

I'm not proud of it, but yes, I have.

Are you a dreamer? If so, can you remember them?

Uh, sort of?
Probably not the sort of goal anyone expects, though.

What's your life philosophy?

Live life to the fullest, harm none and follow your heart.

If you could do any one thing over again what would it be and why?

Relive my choir glory days. Had a wonderful teacher whose passion for music was unlike anyone I ever met. Tons of travelling, the thrill of competitions and endearing classics we sung our hearts out to will always have a close place in my heart. That'd be a time in my life I'd like to relive for sure.

What would you say is your biggest struggle in life, and how do you combat it?

that never ending kernal of fear in the back of every doctor's mind, that asks them "did i do everything right for this patient?"

the funny thing is, you DON'T combat that. it keeps you honest. it does give my colleagues some silver fox-ish hair. this is not a bad thing sometimes to go gray.

what do you dream about?

I very rarely dream. Or, more accurately, my dreams aren't interesting enough to be remembered (seeing as not dreaming apparently means you're dead). I kinda prefer it this way. I used to get nightmares all the time, every night. I'll take not dreaming over feeling a bullet go through the back of my head in slow motion any day.

Is there any moment in your life you wish you could go back to? Not a full time. A single, solitary moment. One that you could relive over and over.

PLANNING YOUR LIFE IS FOR WIMPS
I JUST MAKE SHIT UP AS I GO ALONG
AND I'M PROUD OF IT

Oh look Caps Lock is on. Whoops. Speaking of which, how loudly do you talk?

That depends, I can be a little quiet with strangers, but my friends would probably call me a loud potty mouth <_<

Did you have a comfort object as a child? If so, what was it?

As far as I remember I didn't have anything, and my parents have never mentioned something like that. So I guess I just went for whatever fluffy thing that I could get my hands on. (I had millions of plushies xD)

What's your earliest childhood memory?

My earliest memory... I think I was like three going on four? It was a dream of me being at my moms house, then I woke up and I was actually at my dad's house.

What did you first want to be growing up?

I wanted to be a palaeontologist. Had a minor obsession with Dinos and fossils when I was younger. Good times...
Would you ever consider having children?

Nope. I like peace, quiet and health and I want to live for me and my friends happiness. A screaming baby keeping me up at night does not fit into that picture.

What would you do if you won or inherited a fortune?

pay my bills
invest the rest

what would you rather have - genius level intellect or olympic level athleticism

genius level intellect. I don't do sports, so it would be a wasted talent xD

What's the weirdest movie/tv series you've ever watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.