The Getting to Know You Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manlybadasshero a youtuber. I would say; "Let's play games together and let me hear your beautifull voice." He isn't that famous but famous enough for me.

If you could read only one book in your life, wich one would it be? (or an bookserie)

If manga counts, then Naruto.

If not, then the series pertaining to Middle Earth.

What's the food you hate the most?

What's the food you hate the most?

I freaking hate papaya. The smell of fresh papaya makes me want to barf. I get ANGRY if I see a papaya in the house! >>;

If you had to pick one color that represented you as a person, what color would it be and why?

Blue! The color is very calm, and free and I think I hit those qualities fairly nice.

If you had to smell one scent for the rest of your life, what would it be?

The scent of iron!, I'm joking. I'd very much rather smell the scent of rain, it's great especially when everything smells either like garbage or smoke.

If you could live in any era excluding the ones that we haven't experienced yet which one would you?
Personally I'd love living in a technological era but that's not an answer yet is it?

The 90s!
If you can play one video game in your life what would it be?

Minecraft, of course.

What's the worst you've ever felt? The best?

The day I almost killed someone by accident. The day I got married.

Do you like dressing up or dressing down?

I like dressing down-- I don't dress up to impress anybody XD
I just wear what I have x3

Do you prefer girly things or boyish things? (this goes for both genders btw OwO)

It depends on what you mean, though it really doesn't matter to me, I usually just go with whatever suits my fancy. Which does tend to be more girly things, I have to admit.

What's your biggest mistake/regret that you're willing to admit to?

Don't drink with the in-laws when you first meet them. Puked all night! They never found out whew!

Name a extreme sport/activity that's exciting to you.

parkour. been at it two yrs now.

if you had a million dollars how would you use it?

I'd used it to fund my schooling and help out some people I know financially. Other than that, savings.

If you could have any career out there, what would you pick?

Well, since I already got my dream career, let's say superhero.

If you could marry any celebrity who would it be

Oh god.. this is so hard.. Um I'm gonna go with Dylan O'Brien <3 Cause he is bad

If you could be any superhero who would you be?

Easy. I would want to be The Flash. Super-speed doesn't just mean he can run fast. Moving through walls, superhuman reflexes, super-speed reading, the ability to travel through time... Yeah, definitely Flash.

Do you think some people deserve death? Or are all lives worth saving?

I lean more toward pragmatism, but will say I have both in a sense.

Book smart or street smart?

street smart. already have book smart.

detailed personality or carefree?

Carefree there really isn't enough time to be sweating the small stuff. My room is always a mess.

Bachelor Lifestyle or Family Person?

Status
Not open for further replies.