The Getting to Know You Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's tough to choose just one type. I tend to gravitate toward soundtracks for movies and various video games. Primarily, intrumental scores.

What's your favorite season?

Possibly...summer? Less school for me! ^^

What kind of roleplay do you enjoy? Sci Fi, Fantasy, Modern, etc?

Velociraptor!

Your favourite non-alcoholic drink

Dr Pepper although I'm drinking more and more mio.

If you could live anywhere, where and why?

Red pill cause blue pill sounds like a personality disorder and if you are going to go crazy, might as well go full.

Memes or puns?

Definitely puns. They're more entertaining, especially the really clever ones.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

The Mushroom Kingdom.

Do you think The Wind Rises should have won the Oscars instead of Frozen?

I haven't seen The Wind Rises, so I cannot say for certain.

Do you prefer books, movies, or video games made of franchises?

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
Books.
Movies of things have to be chopped and changed because of budget and time and whatnot. Games of something are just made to sell money without any effort put into them. But books? Books have a certain charm to them.
Unless they're Twilight.

What's the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?

I heard something like "Lötmietiug!" (Luh-mei-teeng)! It meant something like "oh my God" in some language... Can't think of it anymore.

What was the weirdest show that you watched when you were a kid?
Mine was Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! Needless to say, I named a rainbow opossum after Wubbzy. He was so adorbs.

boohbah. that is all.

would you ever wear your significant others clothing around in public?

I would.

What would you say is your favorite Marvel movie?

Uh... I can't really remember many of the ones I've watched, so I'll settle on Avengers.

What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
The most embarrassed I remember being was in... Preschool, when I accidentally ate another kid's sandwich, instead of my own lunch. Because I forgot my mom gave me soup. Another time was when I looked back at another forum I was a member of. I wanted to apologize so badly... -_-

The most embarrassing thing I ever done... was crouching while wearing a stretchy skirt to grab something from my bag. My heel snagged the hem and shot upward, making me moon everyone in my class. Good times.

Aside from food, water, and shelter, what one thing could you not go a day without?

Last edited:
Probably sugar. If I can't have cookies I at least need fruit or juice or yogurt or something! I can't even drink tea without some honey

What will instantly "turn you off" in a story?

A story that is instantly inclined to revolve around the success of a relationship.

What is your financial weakness?

Reactions: Minibit
Sweets! And yugioh cards V_V

What's the best thing about pillow forts?

Status
Not open for further replies.