The Getting to Know You Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your forever. The short answer would be no. I've played around with immortality before, and there is something infinitely sad about telling a ten year old girl that you are over ten billion years old, waiting for the universe to come to an end so that you can finally cease to be. Yet I won't deny there is a part of me that is attracted to it, not so much because I am afraid to die as I am afraid to miss things. I want to see where humankind goes. Although I wouldn't want to live forever if we never get off this planet, and upon its destruction by our expanding sun I would be left as a point of floating consciousness, forever wandering the empty universe. That would be damn boring.

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?

Ooooh, that'd be a tie between Sirius and Luna~

If you could be one person for a day, who would you be?

Do they have to be real? If not then easily I'd pick my main Skyrim character because he's an awesome cat-man. Otherwise I'd pick Arnold Schwarzenegger.

How about... What if your preferred game format, eg: FPS, MOBA, MMO, etc

I like MoBAs and RPGs. There's only one MMO that I like (so far.)

If you can remember, what was the worst nightmare you've had? If you can't, what's the thing that scares you the most?

That one is easy! Fever dream, back when I was 12 years old. A mad scientist created a race of super-spiders that, if they bit you, would dissolve you into thousands and thousands of spiders, which would then proceed to go and bite more people. I woke up, and everything in my room was exactly where it should have been, except for one of my stuffed animals, which was slightly crooked. My door was open, and suddenly millions of spiders were flooding into my room, covering the walls and the floor and the ceiling in this massive moving carpet of tiny, deadly spiders. I woke up screaming so loud.

Do you paint?

Squeaking shoes, tapping pencils, shaking desks, rattling, tiny vibrations, little divots in otherwise perfect surfaces, oh and those stupidly loud ac unit things in some classrooms. And other tiny little miscellaneous things.

Favorite book? Why?

The Hobbit, by Tolkien. It was the first book I ever read in elementary school, and was the book that got me into reading. A grand adventure, riddles and giant eagles!!

Do you like to play chess? If so, what opening do you use as white?

I ate worms as an initiation process to get into a prestigious club that got to hang out at the three tier monkey bars and got to pick the coolest place to build snow forts in Elementary school! ._.

Yup. I was cool.

What is your favorite Pokemon type?! >:3

I have to say my top 3, because I can't just choose one! Ice, grass, and...ALL OF THEM!....//shot

Do you fangirl/fanboy over anything/anyone?

I totally do not squeal like little girl whenever a new episode of any anime I watch comes out, no siree.

What's the strangest thing you've been told?

My sister's awkward dream.

Do you like My Little Pony?

Yes! :D I even have a game for it on my phone and just recently unlocked Rainbow Dash! :'D toobadshecostslike50diamonds

What is your favorite movie and why? ^^

Princess Mononoke. Because it's epic in every way I can think of.

How many pets do you have and what are they?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I have a cat and a beta fish.... Which is a disaster waiting to happen.... :c

Whats the most embarrassing username/signature/comment you have ever made?

Omg, let's see if I can remember how to do it

(0)0)
(^^)
C(")(")
This is bunny, copy/paste him into your signature to help him take over the world!

...yes, I was part of that meme/chain letter lovechild

I make it a policy not to say something on the internet that I wouldn't say in real life, so there's some bitchy moments I'm not proud of, but not much I think qualifies as an embarrassing moment

Your favourite comedy tv show?

Do soap operas count?

What if your favourite colour?

Green!
(and yes, they count)

I repeat my last question n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.