The Gentlemen's Guide to Piracy Vol. 1 [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably post a sheet in progress.
I know that may be frowned upon, but that is to ensure that I have something going.

And again, I am such a wreck~

Yo, do you think a pirate would allow an unemployed bounty Hunter to catch a boat ride?

I will play a doctor.
Wait for me, dearies.

Added der map!
Will update with more places when I can!

Savintino_Isles_Map_v0.01.png

EDIT: DOCTORS arrrrr now available, and an all new group, featuring Natives & Warriors will be available soon (MEANING YOU CAN'T APPLY FOR THEM YET)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about bolting last night but things came up that I had totake care of. Anyways, how about we change the blood magic to summoning a demon that possess his body giving him super human abilities, but after the demon is done he demands a blood price depending on what is done. The blood paid does not have to be Edward's blood but it has to come from a current living source.

The hand cannon really isn't OP it takes like 2 minutes to reload so it is only an initiator and cant be easily carried around just for use. It weighs quite a bit so it would be hard to hike around with.

Hiii! This rp sounds like the awesomest thing ever!

I'd like to make a slave for a pirate ship but for which I do not know.. T.T
Anyway here it isss!

Name:​
Mitki Shakha
Magic: Yes, she can use basic wind manipulation. (Like really basic, she can basically blow your hair into your face)
Skills: The Angampora fighting style.
Group: Slave
Appearance: Mitki is a small girl with tan skin and long black hair tied in two long braids that end at her waist. She wears long tunics, boots and loose shorts, so that she can move gracefully and quickly. (She looks like Ty Lee from the Avatar, save for the hair)
Bio: She grew up in a small village that specialized in making and producing jewelry. Her father was a merchant who often took the jewelry to other villages and cities, and Mitki would often accompanied him. However, since there were always dangers on the road, he took her to some people who could teach her to defend herself. At first, she was only supposed to learn basic defense skills, but when her father saw how she excelled in combat and weaponry, he encouraged her to continue learning. When they went to the city she would see boys play fighting and would challenge them, they would underestimate her thinking she was some silly girl, but then she would beat them and take whatever they had bet on. However, her constant winning gained the attention of one of the fathers of the boys that she had beat. And said father, was a slaver. And when he saw opportunity...He took her.

She had been wandering around the city's marketplace, unable to find the usual guys that she fought, when she was grabbed by the slaver. She tried her hardest to fight him off with her fighting style, but the slaver had been watching her for weeks, and knew her skills. She couldn't get to any of his 'chi' points with the type of armor that he was wearing, so it was easy for him to subdue and knock her out.
When she woke up, she was on a pirate ship, far from her home.
Inventory: A broken beaded necklace that her mother had made her. And the clothes on her back; She is a slave after all.
Notes/Suggestions: She is skilled with throwing knives and a kusarigama (chain sickle) (but those were taken away from her when she was captured).​

Is that good or should I change/add anything? :D

Reactions: IceChateau777
Hiii! This rp sounds like the awesomest thing ever!

I'd like to make a slave for a pirate ship but for which I do not know.. T.T
Anyway here it isss!

Name:
Mitki Shakha
Magic:
Yes, she can use basic wind manipulation. (Like really basic, she can basically blow your hair into your face)
Skills: The Angampora fighting style.
Group: Slave
Appearance: Mitki is a small girl with tan skin and long black hair tied in two long braids that end at her waist. She wears long tunics, boots and loose shorts, so that she can move gracefully and quickly. (She looks like Ty Lee from the Avatar, save for the hair)
Bio: She grew up in a small village that specialized in making and producing jewelry. Her father was a merchant who often took the jewelry to other villages and cities, and Mitki would often accompanied him. However, since there were always dangers on the road, he took her to some people who could teach her to defend herself. At first, she was only supposed to learn basic defense skills, but when her father saw how she excelled in combat and weaponry, he encouraged her to continue learning. When they went to the city she would see boys play fighting and would challenge them, they would underestimate her thinking she was some silly girl, but then she would beat them and take whatever they had bet on. However, her constant winning gained the attention of one of the fathers of the boys that she had beat. And said father, was a slaver. And when he saw opportunity...He took her.

She had been wandering around the city's marketplace, unable to find the usual guys that she fought, when she was grabbed by the slaver. She tried her hardest to fight him off with her fighting style, but the slaver had been watching her for weeks, and knew her skills. She couldn't get to any of his 'chi' points with the type of armor that he was wearing, so it was easy for him to subdue and knock her out.
When she woke up, she was on a pirate ship, far from her home.
Inventory: A broken beaded necklace that her mother had made her. And the clothes on her back; She is a slave after all.
Notes/Suggestions: She is skilled with throwing knives and a kusarigama (chain sickle) (but those were taken away from her when she was captured).

Is that good or should I change/add anything? :D

Just letting you know I also have a female slave character. Just in case you were interested in knowing...

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Supposedly, back in these days (if it's like back in these days). Age aint really a factor. Still, what's a lad to do

Btw, age wasn't really a factor when the woman was younger. However, it was considered taboo for a young man to marry an older lady. That's why about around 19 or 20 women were considered past their prime and were now an old maid, practically.

Reactions: 2 people
Btw, age wasn't really a factor when the woman was younger. However, it was considered taboo for a young man to marry an older lady. That's why about around 19 or 20 women were considered past their prime and were now an old maid, practically.
Ah, makes sense. Thanks for the info :D
Doesn't mean a guy can't try ;)

Ultima is accepted, Red is accepted as well, Slade, I feel that the "demon" explanation should have its limits.

Nooope, no demony possession! Pick blood magic, summoning or augmentation, magic is supposed to be SIMPLE

Oh, and the hand cannon wouldn't be around, it would have to be custom made, as nobody SHOULD be strong enough to wield or use one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, makes sense. Thanks for the info :D
Doesn't mean a guy can't try ;)

Good luck haha. Cuz even now in modern times I think your character is out of his league haha

I'm pretty sure berets weren't a thing of the times. Also no real world places

I'm pretty sure berets weren't a thing of the times. Also no real world places
Well, that makes it hard.

And what kind of hats exist?

@Yuuka

There were tricornes, bicornes, and hats of that nature, but I think those two were probably the most famous at that time.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.