The Gentlemen's Guide to Piracy Vol. 1 [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we encourage editing your app rather than reposting

There, spoilers included, a more detailed explanation of the magic and its limitations/how to "kill" Ragnarok are included, names have been changed. Now all that's left to do is wait for GG to approve or deny... I do hope it's an approval.

Yea it was...so either i need someone to post for Ivory or let me know what's going to happen to her...cause if anything else, Vincent will go chat with the woman that bought him a drink. lol

The main problem I see with this app is that you claim to have grown up in Freland. In the isles that were discovered 20 years ago. Somebody else made the same mistake.
So you need to change that.

I really wouldn't have minded if you were from an Oriental background, but it's up to you what you do with your character really.

There, I've changed the location to Tepeo instead. Anything else I should change?

To be from Tepeo you have to be a native. Tepeo is still part of the Isles.

Which you are not. Your best bet is to just be from outside the Isles entirely.

I've written it in that he's from a town named Louge (pronounced like rouge, as in Baton Rouge) that's to the east of the Isles. Anything else you'd like me to change?

Great, so when can I start? Are you wanting to usher me in or should I just go through what's been posted and then post myself?

You don't need a recap or nothin'.

Just jump in at Freland.

Do we just wanna assume Ivory left or whatever?

i'm gonna post that she declines and then make my way over to you panda. Keep this going..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.