Skills:

Tactician, Explosives, Fighting

Group:

Privateer in the loosest sense

Appearance:

Black_Beard_Ideation_a_McKeown.jpg

7' 4"

Bio:

Edward is known as one of the cruelest men to ever have a place in this world, and there is a rumor that he is not a man at all but an ambassador from hell to punish who the devil pleases. His actions don't help much to prove that rumor wrong. He has been sailing since he was 14 and was captain of his ship at 24 after successfully mutinying the captain under the stance of avoiding action against potential enemies. After that he was given control of the ship is when his true colors started to show. He was still a privateer for the Empire but only because he had the papers saying so. Any kind of loop hole of hiccup in the laws he would find and exploit until he was called on it, and then he would search for another. The Empire hated his disloyalty and treachery but he was an asset that just couldn't be let go because the only thing keeping him from outright attacking their ships was the fact that he was a privateer for them.

Now being employed to patrol trade routes and guard arms vessels he is known by the Freelancers in the area as a man to go to for information about trades and incoming shipments that may be, for a fine price, unguarded. He is still feared and as ruthless as ever if someone doesn't do as planned or tries to take a shipment not theirs. He has a record to show for those who want to attempt to take from him and that is eight for eight in ship battles claiming four ships but only getting 30% of what was taken.

Inventory:

Katana, Hand Cannon, Flintlock pistol, Bomb, Long Dagger, Boot knife, Four Hand Cannon Shots, Ten ready shots for pistol, Spy glass, GOLD -500.

Notes/Suggestions:

Don't make him angry, He doesn't like playing nice

Ship Name:
Queen Anne's Revenge

Ship Appearance:
479px-QARconceptartCropped.jpg

Ship Size:
Queen Anne's Revenge is a french slaving vessel meaning it is a large sloop makig it fast and still capable to hold lots of cargo.

Defenses:
It has 40 side guns, 3 chasers and 8 swivel Dragons Breath guns.
(Dragons Breath are guns that shoot cartages that explode mid air raining fire down on the target ship.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
While I am glad that someone else is willing to be 30+ you cant have more than 500 pieces o eight, Lastly I don't think Katanas would fit the setting.

A 17 year old infatuated with a 26 year old pirate, who could probably beat him to the ground.

Welcome to the Savintino Isles, folks!

I can agree with with the Katana thing but that's in the pic so I put just described what was in there. The gold I thought would be allowed since I was under the service of the Empire, but I can change that.

I am interested in applying to this role play in the future.
Do you have any spots left by any chance?

That's an almost eight years difference!
When Auto correct tries to turn Thats into Thatch.

Again, welcome.

Why would you automatically have more cash because you work for the empire?

Also, I don't understand how blood magic gets you telekinesis. That doesn't make sense.
Hand Cannon is also a bit OP.

Yuuka, read the first post!

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
...... REALLY TIRED OF PEOPLE ASKING

READ THE OP REALLY CLOSE

• Thank You
Supposedly, back in these days (if it's like back in these days). Age aint really a factor. Still, what's a lad to do

Blood magic is simple paying a price to get something in return: Access, strength, Foresight, ect. It can really grant you anything.

Changed the gold, but Privateers would normally have a more reliable income being paid for jobs done and a percentage of what gets taken in a battle. Also his selling out shipments.

Explain it more, it seems that all you do is cut yourself and suddenly become an omnipotent god that could, say, outmatch Elizabeth in swordsmanship.

That's besides the point, which is everybody starts on a relatively level playing field. Your basically making yourself a master combatant who is already feared and well set up. Being known isn't a problem, but the idea of this RP is that your just starting up.

My character was at her peak, and then she got thrown overboard and has nothing but a ship that is so horrible she got it for free, and the weapons she carried on her back.

I don't have a lot of time so we can put this on hold for now if that is okay. I will explain more when I can.

@Yuuka
Nobody was being condescending.

I simply told you to read the first post, which clearly stated that we are always accepting.
Krazaz simply stated that he was tired of people asking, a generalized comment not aimed specifically at you.
Nobody said you did anything wrong.
Nobody is antagonizing you.
Nobody even asked you anything about pirates......

You are being very meek in order to make us seem antagonistic, which we are not.
Although Krazaz is being a bit rude, he is not being antagonistic.
Although I am normally a little bit rude, I am not being antagonistic.

So stawp it, or I will eat all the kitty cats.
All of them.

The fact that you are new here is not an excuse.
We are newer than you in fact.

If you have a problem with us still, then do not respond to us. Just go, do your own thing.
We have done nothing wrong.
Just stop.

I see the banner ad is up, it looks great

• Love
...... REALLY TIRED OF PEOPLE ASKING

READ THE OP REALLY CLOSE
Thank ye.
And now, I am off to read what this awesome writer did.

And if I gobble gibberish, I am half-inebriated.... and buzzed on meds.

I'm sorry about that, and I deleted it from the public eyes.
I am glad that you said that.

So...
Since I am too tired, can someone give me a summary of what happened so far?

In the rules it says I can have two so I'm submitting another

Name: S'nyia Ranir
Magic: (Y/N if Yes, Magic type, I.E Blood, Earth, Wind, etc.) Blood
Skills: (Gunnery, sword fighting, sailing, etc.) Spear fighting, wood crafting, hand fighting, wrestling, healing arts
Group: (See below. Pirates, Courtesans, Slaves, Soldiers, etc.) Slave
Appearance: (Picture or description)
spectacular-woman-worrior-fantasy-wallpaperr.jpg

Only difference from the picture is that she has more clothes on xD She's 5'5", very thin and muscular
Bio: (1-2 paragraphs of decent length please.) S'nyia comes from a heavily forested island very far away. Originally, she was the daughter of a healing woman in a primarily female tribal group, much like the amazons. She spent most of her time hunting, fishing, and learning the ways of her magic and the healing arts her mother practiced. They were no where near what you would call a peaceful tribe, yet they lived a relatively tranquil life. One day a ship landed on their little island. It was full of men who offered the tribe things they'd never seen before. There was new plant breeds and food and lots of jewelry and pottery. The tribe was fascinated by the new people and allowed them to stay for a while, gathering food and supplies for their trip home. The people taught the tribe how to speak new languages and things were peaceful. Yet one day the inevitable happened. You see, the men from this ship had decided that exotic tribal women would fetch a hefty price in their country. They attacked the small tribal camp, killing most of the older women and any of the younger women who would not comply. The tribe fought back but they were no match for the guns and sword style of fighting the men used. S'nyia watched most of the tribe including her mother die and was captured not soon after. She was ferried off to a new land called Freeland and placed under a malicious slave owner. Kept in shackles in dirty cells she lives a desolate life, waiting for someone to buy her or her chance to escape.
Inventory: (Again, be reasonable. Does not include ship cargo.) Nothing. She was stripped of everything when she was taken into slavery. The only things on her person is her ripped and tattered fur clothing and the shackles places on her hands and feet.
Notes/Suggestions:

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.