The Gentlemen's Guide to Piracy Vol. 1 [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheet has been tweaked, but I want to keep that Russian-sounding accent. I think it suits Kith well.

From here on in (since it is late), I gave you a basic outline of Kibroth Hattaavah Sagat Zedekiah (Kith, pronounced as Keith).

Expect daily updates in the game.

Last edited:
For real!
How about just summoning the demon as an ally, and the limit is how much blood I am able to pay. Example: help in a small situation, cut up my hand. Help in a fight might cost some of my men. The price goes up as the task takes more time and effoet, but I can only spare so many men so I must pick when and how I want to use him wisely.

Hand cannons can be traced back, in France, as far as 1390 and used until the early 20th century.

Reactions: IceChateau777
For real!
How about just summoning the demon as an ally, and the limit is how much blood I am able to pay. Example: help in a small situation, cut up my hand. Help in a fight might cost some of my men. The price goes up as the task takes more time and effoet, but I can only spare so many men so I must pick when and how I want to use him wisely.

Hand cannons can be traced back, in France, as far as 1390 and used until the early 20th century.
Well, I believe the GMs are strong about their opinions. I'm surprised that nobody said anything about Kith (on page 7)

I'm completely fine with the hand cannon

But the whole demon thing is completely gg's call

Can I keep the Russian accent?
I don't know if my character's good with the revisions.

Okay so where would my character be starting? On who's pirate ship to be exact.

If this was based on the real world, I would say no, but It's gg's world and that's up to him

Well, that is completely up to you, we have no slavers so it would be an NPC's ship, rped by one of us

Sorry for the double post

I had my slave just start out in Freeland in general. In the square

Where would Dr. Zedekiah go for his patients? I believe he will need a ship. I might make a Union Soldier later in the game.

I want someone to review my sheet; I can't wait!

School is canceled cuz the weather is too cold. Windchill factor of -40

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Thanks for the offer. I know school started for some of you, but I want to see if there are any open ships?

Thanks for the offer. I know school started for some of you, but I want to see if there are any open ships?

Most of the characters don't fully have a ship yet. They are in the stages of getting one and piecing a crew together.

Well my character was trying to look for a cook so you can offer to do that! :D

Alrightie1 I'll make a post as soon as the weather stops screwing with my internet connection. :3 Thankies again!

Aren't we all helping out?

OKAY PEOPLES

@Deathstroke The hand cannon is fine, but your STILL missing the point of magic! PICK BLOOD MAGIC OR SUMMONING MAGIC. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY A BLOOD PRICE. Understood?

@Yuuka Russia does not exist in this world, and you are basically in the Caribbean. Also, men over the age of 50 would be retired or dead. You don't NEED to be on a ship; as a matter of fact, a doctor wouldn't have a ship.
Your characters back story is also slightly disturbing, and a little bit too descriptive.
You will not reveal more throughout the story, you will just put it all down now. Please.

As for everybody else, ships ships ships.
If you want to be on a ship, be on a ship, otherwise you begin where you are supposed too!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.