THE GAME (IC)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia shrugged. "Honestly..I like to wander as well." she said with a smile, still looking up at him. She glanced at Chrissy and Cian. "What about you two?" she asked sweetly, her voice soft.

Cian smiled to Chrissy. "I am hungry, would you join me in having our friend here lead us to the kitchen?" He patted her hand looking towards the man then back to Chrissy, hopeful that she would agree. Nicholas smiled to Mia, then to Chrissy. "If you two want to go down to the kitchen, and get some food now I'm sure it would be no problem to meet you all down there when it is found."

Cian's words relaxed her a little. The little blonde nodded and smiled, a little anxiously over having to leave her older sister. But her stomach was rumbling, so she squeezed Cian's arm softly and blushed a little. "Yes. Mia, I'll see you soon?"

Cian smiled and extended his free hand. "If you would lead the way good man, I am hungry and so is the princess. Would you guide us to the kitchen please?" He placed his hand back over Chrissy's.

Mia smiled at her sister, nodding softly. "Yes, Chrissy, I will see you soon." she said, smiling slightly. "Have fun." she said, her smile widening slightly as she replaced her head on his shoulder again, smiling.

The woman only shifted, before being thrown into a heavy coughing fit, spitting up blood in a bucket beside the bed. She looked dead almost, her skin grey, her eyes dull, her hair a shock of white on her head.

The young boy chased after but stopped at the door. He hesitated before opening it. "S-sir?" he asked, his voice scared as he slipped around Crow and stood by his mother. He had tears in his eyes and was shaking. Turning away from Crow, he knelt down, pulling the woman's arm over his shoulder, trying to help her to her feet, but obviously it could not be done by himself. The woman, though she looked light, weighed over 200 pounds...definitely a challenge.

Azle jumped at Crow's explosion, then watched sadly as the boy ran after him. She looked at the girl the warrior was holding and noticed she was starting to cry again. Azle sighed softly and put a hand on the other warrior's shoulder. "C'mon..let's go." she nudged him towards the building.

Crow looked shocked when he saw the condition the woman was in. She was almost dead, how on earth was he supposed to help her? And now he had to do it alone... He immediately regretted his behavior towards Azle. Crow looked down, when he suddenly heard the boy's voice again. He watched the boy trying to help his mother get up. Sighing, he walked towards the bed, and, after hesitating a little, started to help getting the woman to stand on her feet.

The boy smiled weakly at Crow as they tried to pull the woman up. There was a slight flash, and the woman was healthy, on her feet. She bowed to Crow. "How may I ever repay you, kind sir?" she asked in a weak voice..but she was healed. The boy looked cleaner and was skipping around, giggling.

The girl in the warrior's arms flashed. Now, her hair was pulled back in clean braids and she smelled of flowers. Wriggling out of Albus's arms, she skipped around Azle and Albus, giggling. "Thank you thank you!" she said, grabbing their hands, she drug them into the shack.

Azle, caught off guard by the child's actions, followed like a zombie. As they where drug into the door, she looked at Crow and the bowing woman. "What'd you do?"

"It will be my pleasure and might I ask what is your name sir" Walter said with a friendly smile then he showed the young prince and Chrissy the direction to the kitchen.

Nicholas smiled and began to walk leading Mia away from Cian and Chrissy. "You know, I bet you if we look enough, we will find a library here. A nice quiet place we can talk and get to know each other.

Cian smiled to Chrissy, then raised her hand to his lips, placing a soft kiss upon it. "Thank you for coming with me. The truth is I would like to be a knight if I could. But I wouldn't give up the opportunity to get to know a certain wonderful princess." He turned his attention to the man. "I am Prince Cian De'loncre. And your name sir?"

Mia smiled. "I bet maybe..well, how about..after we stumble upon the kitchen, we could go wandering, exploring a little, and looking for a library?" she asked curiously, her head once more tucked comfortably on his shoulder, her arm around his.

The boy smiled weakly at Crow as they tried to pull the woman up. There was a slight flash, and the woman was healthy, on her feet. She bowed to Crow. "How may I ever repay you, kind sir?" she asked in a weak voice..but she was healed. The boy looked cleaner and was skipping around, giggling.

The girl in the warrior's arms flashed. Now, her hair was pulled back in clean braids and she smelled of flowers. Wriggling out of Albus's arms, she skipped around Azle and Albus, giggling. "Thank you thank you!" she said, grabbing their hands, she drug them into the shack.

Azle, caught off guard by the child's actions, followed like a zombie. As they where drug into the door, she looked at Crow and the bowing woman. "What'd you do?"

Crow looked surprised at the woman, who seemed to be healed. He had only helped her stand up, was that all he had to do? "UHm... Are you sure you're feeling better now?" he asked with a confused look on his face. Then he noticed Azle and the other warrior entering the shack. Crow heard Azle asking him a question, but he decided to ignore it and focus on the woman instead.

The woman nodded. "You have helped me, kind sir." she straightened, beaming. "Thank you."

Azle walked over beside Crow. "Remember..it's a game." she mumbled quietly so only he could hear.

Nicholas laced his fingers between Mia's holding her hand, then unwrapped his arm from hers, then moving it around the small of her back. He placed a soft kiss atop her head again, then rested his cheek against it. "My dear that would be lovely. Shall we continue in our wandering then?"

Mia smiled, leaning gently on him as they walked. "Yes...we shall." she said softly, nuzzling his shoulder, smiling, holding his hand.

Nicholas smiled looking around. They had managed to wander to where he could no longer hear Cian or Chrissy. No one was around at all except he and Mia. He tilted her chin up. "Would it be too forward if I asked to taste those darling lips of yours dear? If it is I would completely understand. I just, I don't know find you a most exquisite and rare creature, I am quite taken with you so far I must say."

Mia looked into his eyes a moment before smiling slightly, her hands slowly moving around his neck. "I wouldn't think it was too forward at all.." she said softly, her cheeks dusted light pink.

He tilted her chin up more, moving his mouth over hers, but only grazing it before pulling back, chuckling softly, then tucking a stray hair behind her ear. Then cups her cheek softly, and lets his lips lightly touch hers for a moment before pulling back. "There, how was that?"

Mia blushed. "Perfect." she said quietly, smiling shyly up at him. She rubbed her thumb off the back of his neck, her head tilting slightly to the left as her eyes sparkled. She could feel her heart fluttering.

He smiled and dipped down quickly to steal another kiss from her lips before drawing back. "I apologize if I am moving way to fast for you princess...but I am really enjoying getting to know you. And I really hope this becomes more. I perhaps would even find myself favoring you quite a bit actually. I don't think another beauty in this game could turn my head, for my eyes would have to leave yours. And that is not a very pleasant thought."

Mia blushed a little more. "Don't apologize.." her voice was quiet, soft. She felt comfortable...she felt giggly. Bubbly even, some might say. "I..I like getting to know you too. I don't want to leave your side." she said, her thumb gently rubbing his neck as she stepped slightly closer, resting her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes, careful not to lean against him. He was warm..it melted her cold heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.