THE GAME (IC)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azle shook his head. "But...there's always a chance." she said quietly with a sigh. The boy rubbed a sad eye and took one of Crow's hands, then one of Azle's hands, pulling them up the street. After they'd walked for a few minutes, Azle noticed another warrior, but he was carrying a small girl. "Interesting.." She breathed. The boy saw this and started to speed up until they reached the two. "Sissy!" he said, wiping the tears from his face again.

The little girl looked down. "Bubby! Wook...he found help to!" she said before answering the man's question. She pointed at a brown, beat down shack. "T-there's mommy.." her face fell as she thought about it.

The boy looked up at Azle and Crow. "Mommy..." he pointed at the shack as well. "P..pweasse.." he started to tear up again.

Holding hands with the little boy, Crow followed him to his sick mother. He felt very uncomfortable being touched by a stranger, especially someone who wasn't even a real person, but he decided to just accept it. It could be an important event, bringing more people to their side...

After a few minutes he noticed a man carrying a little girl. A warrior. So he was a player too? Crow watched when the boy and girl greeted each other. So they were siblings? That meant that they had to work together with the other warrior if they wanted to help the sick mother...

He saw the little boy gesturing towards a shack nearby. Not sure what to do, he glanced at Azle and waited for her to act first.

Azle nodded slightly. "Okay.." She looked at the other warrior. "Hey..I'm Azle, you are?" she questioned.
The young boy stood there, as if waiting..but for what? His eyes were glued to the ground and he was just waiting.
Azle glanced at him. Is he waiting for us to meet this guy..huh.. She thought before looking back at the warrior. "And you're going to try and help too?"

Chrissy was a little distracted and jittery listening to Mia's conversation so it took her a few moments to collect her thoughts to answer Cian. He pulled her attention back to him by placing his hand on hers. Her deep blue eyes blinked down to his hand and back up to his stunningly emerald eyes. "Yes...mhm a lot to take in." She bit her lip, tightened her hand on his arm and wondered if being a princess was all it was cracked up to be. "Are you...did you want to be a prince, Cian?" Chrissy asked, her heart pounding as her cheeks went red.

After finishing talking with Ignis Walter followed behind and listened to the royal group as they were trying to find the kitchen when Walter realized he to was very hungry for food.

Mia smiled at Nicholas. "Well.. I guess that makes sense." she blushed slightly when he kissed her head. "However, not all princes are nice..so I'm glad you're the first prince I've met." She smiled. "It gives princes a good reputation in my records."

Nicholas chuckled and patted her hand. "Well it may also be a little bit because I find you attractive and I am flirting a little." He chuckled and craned his neck to peak back at Cian. He seemed fine so he turned back to the princess. "Well Mia, do you have any idea where we are going because I don't...have you and your sister seen anything that resembles a kitchen here?" Cian smiled to his brother then looked to Chrissy. "No I didn't intend to be a prince, I was hoping to be out there fighting as a knight, but it ended up being in my best interest to be a prince, so I accepted it." He shrugged. "And you know what, I think you make a wonderful princess, Chrissy."

Mia blushed a little, surprised by his response to her honest words. She giggled slightly, nuzzling his shoulder softly. "I have no idea where we're going, or where the kitchen is.." she said. "But I'm sure we'll find it soon." she smiled, looking into his eyes.

Nicholas smiled and looked around. "Yes, but the company is great for the journey to the kitchen, so I don't mind waiting to find it." He looked into her eyes and dragged a finger along her jaw bone. "You are exquisite company my dear."

Mia blushed even more, giggling a little. "Thanks..." she smiled. "It's wonderful to be walking with you.." she said honestly, unsure of how to match up to his heart-skipping compliments.

Nicholas chuckled quietly, he pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. He was probably overstepping his bounds as a prince but, it was a princess at least. If they did become together he wouldn't at all be disappointed.

Mia blushed, setting her head back on his shoulder. She noticed her heart was beating a little faster. She realized..I'm happy.. The thought made her smile widen slightly. She didn't know how a prince, or princess acted, so she figured this was normal.

Nicholas stopped dead. Pulling Mia to a stop, nearly causing Chrissy and Cian to run into them. "You know what I just thought? We are princes and princesses...We could just call upon a butler or maid to bring us food. " He chuckled, "But I'm afraid we may be lost, and I prefer to look over my food as it is made, so maybe we should continue on anyway."

Mia giggled a little. "We could, but who knows. They could poison the food for some reason." she shrugged. "You can't trust everyone.." she sighed slightly, nuzzling his shoulder. "We should continue on...either we'll bump someone or we'll find the kitchen." she said.

"Really? But I already tripped and my crown fell..." Chrissy touched the tiara on her head with her unoccupied hand nervously. "I can't walk like a princess..do you think we can step out of our roles if we wanted to? If we really tried? I mean you wanted to be a knight. I dunno what I would be cuz I'm not really good at much, but I'm sure you could make a great knight.." Chrissy rambled, eyes darting from his to the floor over and over again. She was only aware of following her sister and the taller prince she forgot the name of as her heart raced and her breathing picked up a quick pace

As Walter was following behind and listening to the interesting group of people he suddenly thought to himself that if he was a butler here shouldn't he have a map of the castle and as he was rummaging through his cloths he found a map in one of his pockets detailing the entire castle(. Then Walter said to the goup "Guys you do know that I have the map to this place" and presented it to them.

Mia glanced at her sister and paused a moment, remembering her sister's condition. She bit her lip, but decided until she seemed to get worse, she'd wait. Because it might just be she's nervous.. she thought..then Walter spoke. She looked at Nicholas. "Would you rather wander, or go straight with the map?" she asked, her head still on his shoulder.

Azle nodded slightly. "Okay.." She looked at the other warrior. "Hey..I'm Azle, you are?" she questioned.
The young boy stood there, as if waiting..but for what? His eyes were glued to the ground and he was just waiting.
Azle glanced at him. Is he waiting for us to meet this guy..huh.. She thought before looking back at the warrior. "And you're going to try and help too?"

Crow looked surprised for a second when Azle said that, but his mood quickly changed. "What do you want me to do?! I'm no doctor or anything!" he yelled out angrily. He looked at the other warrior for a second, and then back at Azle. "You know what?! I'll just do it on my own." he stomped towards the door of the shack and opened it aggressively. "See? Look, I'm going in! I don't need your help anymore! I'm gonna heal that mother of theirs all on my own!" he yelled as he walked in and closed the door with a bang. When it was closed, he sighed, and then turned around and noticed the sick woman. His head turned red from embarrassment, she must have heard all of that, didn't she...?

The woman only shifted, before being thrown into a heavy coughing fit, spitting up blood in a bucket beside the bed. She looked dead almost, her skin grey, her eyes dull, her hair a shock of white on her head.

The young boy chased after but stopped at the door. He hesitated before opening it. "S-sir?" he asked, his voice scared as he slipped around Crow and stood by his mother. He had tears in his eyes and was shaking. Turning away from Crow, he knelt down, pulling the woman's arm over his shoulder, trying to help her to her feet, but obviously it could not be done by himself. The woman, though she looked light, weighed over 200 pounds...definitely a challenge.

Azle jumped at Crow's explosion, then watched sadly as the boy ran after him. She looked at the girl the warrior was holding and noticed she was starting to cry again. Azle sighed softly and put a hand on the other warrior's shoulder. "C'mon..let's go." she nudged him towards the building.

Nicholas smiled. "I like wandering, but if you are hungry we can go eat." Cian eyed the man who had walked up, then leaned over to the princess Chrissy and whispered, princesses don't have to be perfect. But you are doing a remarkable job even with the dropping of your crown." He patted her hand and smiled. Nicholas' eyes darted from Mia to the man who had just spoken to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.