THE GAME (IC)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas smiled. Knowing if he wasn't careful this girl would claim him. He didn't exactly shun the thought. He wouldn't mind having a beautiful princess like Mia for his very own. He rubbed a thumb across her cheek. Yes he did like this girl. A lot. He pulled her closer against him. His lips finding the top of her head again. "You know princess. You are dangerous. If you don't control that, I could go getting a big head, feeling lucky and almost being bold like asking you to be my princess and such." He chuckled to let her know that he was kidding about her being dangerous.

Mia kept her arms around his neck, resting her ear against his heart. "That's fine by me..I won't let you get too big of a head though." she giggled a little. "Don't worry." She nuzzled his chest a little. "I'm not usually this cuddly...you just pull the cuddly out of me." she smiled, closing her eyes. She let his wonderful aroma surround her with his warmth as she gently leaned against him.

He smiled warmly. This girl put a spell over him. He had never been such a romantic either. He stole another kiss from her, this time letting his lips linger against hers a little longer, pulling her closer to him yet as he did. Then slowly he releases her and takes a deep breath. "Well you have your work cut out for you. I'm getting more fond of those lips of yours. It's like I have no will of my own, and they just pull me to them."

Mia smiles softly, giggling a little. "Hmm...I think that's okay...sometimes a little work is required." She retracted her arms from around his neck, letting her hands find there way to his. "That's fine with me...as long as we're careful. Never know who might get a little....ticked." she said, remembering what the game introducer said. She looked into his eyes and those thoughts were washed from her mind. "You just make me melt.." she giggled, smiling brightly. Her blue eyes sparkled.

Nicholas tipped her chin up with his forefinger. "Do not forget I am a prince, and you are a princess, wouldn't that make this completely within the rules? I mean yes, there might be some jealous women for me and men for you. But all in all I do not see rules being broken."

Mia smiled. "Yeah...you're right..there's people outside the castle walls though..." she giggled softly, hugging him tightly for a mere second before letting go. "Well...that doesn't matter. They can't break us..right?" she said, smiling, her head tilting slightly to the left. Her hair has escaped from behind her ear again, a jet black curtain over part of her left eye, the blue sparkling from behind it as if playing peek-a-boo.

Nicholas smiled and gently tucked the hair behind her ear again, staring into her eyes, before cupping her cheek again, and kissing her lips again, his hands moving down to her back and pulling her body closer to his by her waist. His mouth, pressing more into her mouth. He reluctantly pulls away. "Princess, I fear we should start walking to find the kitchen or I may be inclined to stand here and kiss you all night."

Mia wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed, and when he pulled away, her hands slid down, resting on her chest. She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I guess..That's a hard choice, but I suppose we should start walking to find the kitchen, then the library." she said, her hands dropping, one taking his hand and holding it. She smiled. "Lead the way, prince." she smiled more.

He chuckled when she called him Prince. He didn't move though. "Well, if you say so, but before we start walking..." He grinned and pressed her against he wall, his hands lacing with hers, pressing his lips against hers roughly, yet playfully. The kiss lasted for a few moments before he pulled away again. "There we go. I wanted one more, so I could keep my mind busy when I have to keep my hands to myself."

Mia smiled brightly, giggling a little, her blush a dark rose tint now. "Well good." she smiled, not letting go of his hands but stepping away from the wall. "Let's go..we don't want anyone worrying, and we still have some wandering to do." she said, smiling as she looked around curiously. "Which way did we come from again?" her head was still spinning a little from the kisses and she didn't feel as controlled and icy as usual.

Nicholas looked around. Which way had they come from? He took a step back and scratched his head. "Y'know. I don't know. Everything looks the same to me. I doubt I'll find my room tonight. This castle needs maps hanging in every hallway." He joked then pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her again. "If you are frightened I'll protect you Princess." He nuzzled his nose against hers playfully.

Mia giggled a little. "Well...I remember where my room is. You can sleep in there if you can't find yours." she said, nuzzling his nose back. "I know you will..and that makes me feel safe." she said, her words honest. He did make her feel safe. Safe and warm, safe and relaxed. "It does...we can fix that later." she giggled.

Yes, I shall have to speak with, well I guess it would be your parents about that. Maps." He lost his train of thought looking into her eyes. He knew they weren't his parents so the king and queen had to be hers. But right now, his mind was a million miles away from all that. His mind was on the beautiful girl, who's eyes had him mesmerized. The girl that was stealing his heart with out even trying.

Mia nodded slightly, her eyes never leaving his. "Y-yeah..something like that." She gazed softly into his eyes, her hands resting softly on his shoulders. Her heart fluttered a little and she found herself smiling.

He shook his head and stepped away. "Perhaps we should turn back the way we came and hope something looks familiar, or maybe we will find someone else with a map to get a round about idea of where we are?" He curled his arm around her waist, but keeping himself slightly distanced. All he wanted to do was press her against he wall and continue to kiss her. Keep her there with him.

Mia thought for a moment. "Okay..maybe." she said, looking around a little. "Let's try that way." she pointed down a well-lit hallway. She hated dark spaces. She rested her head back on his shoulder, looking at the direction she pointed. "Maybe it leads back."

He held her small frame close to him. Feeling protective of her, not that there was much protection needed in the castle but you never know. He rested his cheek against the side of her head, her hair tickling him a little. "Then we shall go this way." He began to walk, looking for familiarity in the hallway.

Mia relaxed, walking beside him, her head rested on his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around him as they walked, her eyes looking at everything but the dark windows. She looked for anything familiar, but it seemed the same to her.

"Hey look there's a doorway down there with lot's of light. Maybe someone is in there or it leads to something familiar." He pointed down to the long end of the hallway.

Mia looked at the door and smiled. "Okay..we can look there!" she said, her grip around him relaxing slightly at all the light behind the door. "Maybe it's the kitchen!" she giggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.