THE GAME (IC)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oww .... the baby is angry." She replied to him in a mockery tone as she added a small giggle. She stood up and went right in front of him. "Fine sweetheart, but the older princess is mine, you don't touch it." Morgana's eyes sparkled strange, with a trace of hate and spiced by her words, she placed her finger on his chin and played down his chest, she stopped as she added a sigh and returned to her place on the chair taking her initially posture.

"None of the Royals are yours, sweetheart, because you'll be too busy with other things to do anything to them," I reply courtesily, then I throw my 2 knives at her, aiming for her shoulder, and her hip, flicking them without a moment's hesitation, a moment's preparation. The blades sail through the arm at the speed that only a master could manage.

She began to laugh because of his words. "Don't call my a sweetheart babe. And don't give my orders, I want the big princess, she's mine." Morgana said and looked at him angry. When he throw the knives she was took by surprise. The only move she could do was to move a little to her left. The first knife hit the bare muscle of the upper-arm while the second knife made a long scar around her hip. "Are you nuts?!" She screamed as she stood up angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I scowl. "I may not be nuts, but I am mad. I'm an aging man after all. So are you going to quite with your act and tell me where you came from, and why you are here, and why you think any of the Royalties are yours?" I reply calmly, and a bit agitated. I unsheathe my saxe knife from my belt, and hold it loosely, ready to move.

Morgana looked at him and sat on the chair with the back toward him as a preventive shield. "This is a game, at my request, by my father together with othe men. I am 24 old from Sydney and the I have other 3 step-sisters." She sighs and looked at him. "Why? Because that old spoilet brat stole my only memory from my father when I first came here. So 11 years here are a true bliss." She spoke as her eyes went on Azle and Aster, she sighs. "How about you mister?"

Aster woke from his sleep as he looked to her. "Wha.. Whaza? What do you mean." Aster drank from his water and his eyes slowly closed again.

"I've never heard of Sydney, New York, monoply." I reply, mispronoucing Monopoly. "This is my home. My realm. I am native, and you are a foreigner." I cross my arms, aware not to cut my cloak or my arm with my knife. "Why are you interest in the eldest princess?"

Status
Not open for further replies.