THE GAME (IC)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My mommy.." she sniffled, rubbing her nose with one hand, the other taking his hand. Her eyes where a common brown, her hair brown. She was a little dirty, but she looked adorable. "Mommy is sick..please?" she pulled on his hand.

" I...I'm not a doctor little girl " he said following her as she pulled on his hand " I'm a warrior "

Nicholas and Cian remembered their growling stomachs. "Hey Mia, Chrissy, perhaps you two would want to join us in our search for the kitchen or the dinning room or something of the sort?" Nicholas extended his arm to Mia, and Cian watching his brother followed suit with Chrissy. "Yes, you should join us, help us get to know our surroundings a little bit."

Walter looking at Ignis said "hello sir are you a butler like me based on the fact that we both are wearing the same cloths also what is your name?"

Last edited by a moderator:
" Yes i am a butler, and I am Ignis Gentes, or atleast i think i am " he smirked " if i may ask what is your name? so we can become better acquainted since we are in the same same job script "

"Plleeeaaaasse...I..I know what to do.." tears welled in her eyes and she pulled harder. "I..I j-just c-can't.." she started to stutter. She sniffled, looking helplessly at Albus.

Mia nodded, setting Chrissy down, whispering so only she could hear. Only Chrissy could hear her say: "Cian looks nice..be friends with him." She said, patting Chrissy's shoulder and taking Nicholas's arm with a slight smile.

Azle sighed. "We'll help.." she said to the young boy, looking at Crow. "Maybe it's an event towards the better end.." she said quietly.

Chrissy gulped as little butterflies fluttered around in her stomach. Mia was right of course, she always was, but Chrissy wasn't ever very good with strangers. Despite, her blushing cheeks and quick heartbeat, she followed her older sister's lead and took hold of Cian's outstretched arm gently. "Okay..I like exploring." She said, nervous eyes connecting with Cian's bright green irises. She gave her sister a questioning look, waiting for approval on her behavior.

Mia smiled softly at her sister, giving the slightest, almost invisible notion of a nod, looking back at Nicholas. She smiled. "So..you are a prince?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. She hadn't put on her tiara..in fact, now that she recalled it, she hadn't even looked around the room. I should do that later..

Walter responded by saying "my name is Walter Karen but you can call me Walter if you like Mr. Ignis."

He nodded " Please just call me Ignis, Mr. Ignis is my dad " he chuckled before adjusting his sleeves which seemed to have slowly risen up.

~Albus

Albus looked at the little girl and picked her up, " which way is your mother " he said concern in his voice.

"Th..that way.." she sniffled, rubbing her eye with a small hand, pointing with her other hand towards the end of the street. She rested her head on his shoulder, curling up, tears dripping down her face, leaving streaks through the dirt.

He started rushing towards the direction she pointed, " How badly sick is she, can she breathe? " he questioned her trying to keep her thoughts on him helping her.

The little girl nodded, sniffling. "B-barely.. B-brofer went to find hewp too.." she mumbled against his shoulder.

" Which house " he said reaching the point were she pointed to his eyes scanning around frantically " Whats your name dear "

Nicholas smiled and started walking, Cian following suit. "Why yes, I believe I am. I did not expect this exactly when I signed up for the game, but hey, who wouldn't want to be a prince? I supposed I rather enjoy being a prince. Even if I have only been a prince a short time. " He patted her hand and continued to look for the kitchen or something of the sort. "So what about you, are you a princess? I would assume from the way you are dressed that you are a princess. Do you enjoy being a princess?" Cian was relying on his older brother to show him how to act as a prince so he turned his head to look at Chrissy. "This must be a lot to take in huh? A big adjustment to your old life." He could tell she was having a lot of anxiety, but he didn't know why. Could it be from him? Or the game? Or something completely personal? He didn't know, but he hoped he could put her at ease. He patted her hand the way Nicholas had done for Mia. Offering a small smile, hoping it comforted her.

Mia smiled, giggling a little. "I didn't expect any of this either..yes, I am a princess, and so is my younger sister." she smiled. "So far, I think it has been okay. I'm slightly afraid about who wouldn't be friendly with us..but...I guess that's a usual thing around here." she said, resting her head on his shoulder. He seemed nice, and he was comfortable.

Nicholas smiled as her head rested upon his shoulder, he let his hand rest upon hers, for a second, then he rubbed it back and forth over Mia's forearm. "I don't think anybody wouldn't be friendly to you. If they do they are crazy. He let his cheek rest against the top of her head momentarily.

Mia blushed slightly. "Th-thanks.." she said, giggling slightly. "You..you're really nice." she said honestly, smiling as she felt his hand against her's, then as it rubbed over her forearm.

He chuckled quietly when she said he was really nice. He just nodded and kissed the top of her head lightly. "I try to be dear. I am a prince after all. Courtesy above all." He didn't say that he was attracted to her instantly and was being extra nice to her because of that as well.

Azle sighed. "We'll help.." she said to the young boy, looking at Crow. "Maybe it's an event towards the better end.." she said quietly.

"We... we are?" Crow asked surprised. When she explained that it could be an event, he nodded. " I guess you're right. Do you have any experience with healing people?" he asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.