THE GAME (IC)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and led her down the hallway towards the light hoping they had found their way. He was doubtful though, not hearing any chattering of Chrissy and Cian.

As they opened the door, a fresh scent of perfume wafted into the halls. The room was lined with shelves of various bottles. One one wall was a rack, bowed down by all the suits and dresses hanging on it. A CG woman walked up to them. "Hello! Who are you, sir, ma'am?"

Nicholas straightened his stature, and stepped slightly away from the princess so he could bow to the woman. "Prince Nicholas De'loncre. I am afraid the princess here and myself find ourselves lost. You wouldn't happen to have a map in here that we could use? Or perhaps you could direct us to the kitchen. He stood up straight and felt his back pocket as he did, there was a wallet inside. He pulled it from his pocket and opened it. Inside he found a card that said De'Loncre on it. He pulled it out and handed it to her. "I wish to take the princess to dinner. Perhaps you could pamper her a little, if she finds something she would like, please see that she gets it." He sat down to wait but was pulled up by two women who began to measure him. "Hey whoa! I asked for the princess..." One of the women put her finger to his lips to shush him as they continued to measure him.

Mia started to say something, but she'd already been pulled into the room. She looked at Nicholas, her arms out as a woman stood behind her. She heard a click of a door and noticed they had closed the door. A flicker of fear crossed her face before her eyes met with Nicholas's again. She took a deep breath, calming herself. "E..excuse me. We were just wondering where the..." she blinked, a flash of colors being seen. In front of Nicholas, a woman stood with a red tuxedo, the shirt under it black with a white bowtie. In front of Mia was a red dress with a black belt and white gloves. She didn't know what to say.

Nicholas had never been treated like this. But these women moved around him and held suits up deciding how they would look on him as if they had been doing it for years. He looked up to watch Mia who was also going through something very similar. He watched her and caught her eye. Giving her an apologetic look. He looked down as women moved around him and crowded him. Then he was in the red tuxedo that he had been shown. He looked pretty sharp. He looked across to Mia, who was dressed in a beautiful dress. She looked like an angel standing before him. Finally he was able to move past the women. "I"m sorry Mia. I thought it would be like shopping at a store where you get to look at and try stuff on. I didn't think we would be manhandled into these." He looked down at his outfit, it was pretty nice looking. The princess's though. He couldn't get over how amazing she looked.

Mia hugged him tightly. She was shaking a little, but her words were calm. "It..it's okay. They just kinda scared me." she kissed his cheek. "You look simply dashing in that outfit...they did perfect." she smiled, a permanent blush on her face now. She didn't break the hug, nuzzling his chest. The woman smiled and opened the door before seeming to disappear. The lights in the room went out and Mia squeaked, holding Nicholas tighter despite the light coming from the hallway.

"My name is Walter Karen Mr. Cian De'loncre but you can simply call me Walter now without further a due Mr. Cian lets go" and with that Walter grabbed both Cien and Chrissy hands and stared to walk to were the kitchen.

Cian smiled holding Chrissy's arm with his free one. "Yes let us go." He smiled to Chrissy slightly squeezing her arm. "I'm hungry, I'm sure you must be as well. I'm sure Mia and Nicholas will join us shortly."

Nicholas held Mia close to him. Then he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Mia, it'll be alright, I am here and the light is right there. Let us head out, get directions to the kitchen and everything will be fine. He tilted her chin up and pressed a soft kiss to her lips before leaning down and picking her unmoving legs up and carrying her towards the lit hallway. He found it odd that they would simply leave without saying anything to him or her. Where did they go?

Mia rested her head against his chest, curling up in his arms, shivering slightly..not from the cold, but from the dark room. She hated, she absolutely loathed the dark..and she'd just been stuck in a dark room, even for the short time. Finally, she managed to speak. "Th..thanks...I..I guess..w-we should...t-try a di-different hall." she smiled slightly, though fear still was evident in her eyes.

He continued to carry her. Seeing that she was scared. He felt the need to hold her close to him. Protect her. He kissed her before starting to walk, heading for the most lit places he could. Nuzzling her in affection, whispering to her that it was alright and that he was there continually while walking.

Slowly, Mia began to recover. She began to relax a little and nuzzled his chest softly. "Th-thanks..I..I'm feeling better now." Her smile more genuine. "I just really really hate the d-dark." she said, sighing slightly.

Nicholas smiled, and even though he didn't want to he sat Mia on her feet. He did however keep his arms wrapped around her waist. Not willing to let go of her. A soft kiss upon her head before he began to speak. "Mia it is okay you were scared, everyone get's scared. I'm going to be honest, I'm that way with snakes. When I was just a boy one almost killed me. Now I'm petrified of them." He shrugged and pulled her more tightly to him. "Hey, those women! I think they still have my wallet!" He felt his pockets to be sure with one of his hands and found it in his back pocket. "How did they do that?" He opened it and inside was a CG card and his card among other things, one of which being a folded up piece of paper which he had never seen before. "What's this?" He wondered as he pulled it out and began to unfold it. It took him nearly a minute to unfold it. It was a map! "Look here's the in-castle CG store we came out of....There's the hallway we turned down."

Mia nuzzled his shoulder. "I'll kill the snake before it hurts you.." she didn't explain her fear of the dark. It was too terrifying to her. She hugged him tightly, looking at the map. "There's my room.." she pointed at the two-bed room for the princesses. "And there's the kitchen..and next to it is the library." she smiled a little. "It's a game, Nicholas..they're computer generated..they can make us disappear if they want."

Nicholas nodded and nuzzled her affectionately. "Yes Princess, but we are in it for life, we are going to be here a long time and we never know when they will take us."

Mia sighed softly. "Yeah.." she looked into his eyes and kissed him softly. "You're right. We should enjoy the time we have." she smiled.

He nodded. "We really should. And I am simply happy to have found the most wonderful princess anyone could ever find. Mia you really are wonderful. I'm going to spend as much time as we have together proving how lucky I feel." He pressed a kiss to her lips, pulling her closer by wrapping his arms around her lower back, one hand snaking up her back to move into her hair, cradling her head gently as he kissed her.

Mia wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back, feeling safe, warm even, in his arms.

The Kind and Queen walked out of the throne room, speaking quietly. They were walking towards the garden area.

((So sorry.dont kno why i didnt receive any alerts! D:))
"I sure hope so.." Chrissy replied. It felt strange for her to be separated from her Sister. She's always hovering. And without Mia over her shoulder, guiding and protecting her,she felt a little lost and off balance. Chrissy let Walter lead them to the kitchen, still squeezing Cian's arm without realizing it.

Last edited:
He nodded his thanks to Walter on their arrival. "Is there any way I can get a map?" He asked before turning to Chrissy. "What are you hungry for my dear? I'm a pretty good cook." He gave her a lopsided grin and grabbed an apron off the wall. Lightly throwing it over his head and striking a pose. "What do you think? Do I make a good looking cook?"

Nicholas made a playful growling noise in his throat, then moved his mouth from hers, to press a soft kiss to her neck, then back to her lips to steal another kiss. "You truly are amazing Mia."

The woman nodded. "You have helped me, kind sir." she straightened, beaming. "Thank you."

Azle walked over beside Crow. "Remember..it's a game." she mumbled quietly so only he could hear.

"Yeah..." Crow said, still confused from the woman being healed so easily. Then he heard Azle whisper something in his ear. It's just a game... "And how is that supposed to help me?!" Crow suddenly yelled out, still confused from everything that was happening, but calmed down quickly. After sighing, he looked the woman in the eyes. "What do you think about the royals?" he asked suddenly and directly, trying to find out if they could gain support from these commoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.