The Fine Line Between Love and Hate (w/ Blooming B

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's not cheating on you." He easily replied, before shaking his head. "No, he wanted to ask you if you still wanted to date, actually. But I told him I didn't want to get involved, to be honest. I like you both, you're both my friends.... S-So make up, will you?"

"It's not as easy as that, you know? I... I love him. I've fucking practically proposed, but he has cheated, I don't care what he says. And he doesn't want to date me, I'm.... not an idiot. He hates the farm, he hates the fact I'm not rich or anything-- he's so jealous of you and the Prince, it's unreal," he sighed heavily, resting his head on his hands and at least continuing a smile, however forced. "We can still totally be friends though, right?"​

"How do you know he's cheated? He hasn't told me anything about it." He huffed, his brows knit in absolute anger at the possibility that his twin brother had failed to mention something so important. "Did you see him? Or hear him? He still likes you, Benji, I'm sure of it- hell, he got jealous because I was returning your sweater!"

"He got jealous? H-He has no right to get jealous!" The young farmer huffed, glaring at his hands to avoid glaring at Cobie. He would have easily found his jealousy a cause for hope, but given the mood he was in, it did only prove to anger him. "He's the one who's going to dump me, and he's the one who's treated me like dirt-- I get I used to bully him, which is awful, but he's treated me awfully. I'm not an idiot, he's definitely cheated. There are rumours around school, it's hard to ignore people telling you stuff."​

"Listen, uh... Can't you just make up? S-Seriously, at least talk to one another. I love you both, so u-um..."

"It's not up to me, is it? I haven't done a fucking thing wrong, you know that. I-I've been practically spoiling him as much as I can, and he's being an ass. Your brother isn't bloody perfect. He can go around kissing other guys and then has the audacity to dump me? I'm not a mug, he can get lost," he muttered flatly, though hardly refused the prospect of making up. He adored Cobie, after all, and losing him really wasn't in the schedule. "...It's good to see you in school, anyway. It's been odd seeing Cobie walking around alone."​

"Yes, well, I had to return your sweater after all... A-And Cobie sort of dragged me along, so. I'd rather be home, to be honest, but here we are." He laughed nervously, his hands now shaking uncomfortably. "I need to at lest be able to graduate on time, I guess."

"R-Right, you've definitely spent too long here, come sit down?" Cobie pleaded wearily, hurrying to tug at his brother's hand while trying to downplay the tension between Benji and him... even if the whole class had become silent at this point in waiting (and in hope) for some dramatic argument. "H-Honestly, Folie, you don't need to talk to him..."​

"I don't NEED to, but I WANT to." He quickly replied, his hand now squeezing his brother's nonetheless. "Can you two just stop being so petty? S-Seriously, you both love eachother on SOME level, right? S-So make up!"

"Stop getting involved, Folie, you really don't need to. H-Honestly, you have a boyfriend who wouldn't hurt you, and you can't get involved because, let's face it, you're never gonna get cheated on." Benji snapped, suddenly getting to his feet with his folder shoved under his arm. "I'm just gonna skip the lesson. I mean, I'm only destined to be a dumb farmer, right Cobie?"

"I never said that!" The other screeched in response, nervously nibbling on his thumbnails. "...I don't like you, you're a jerk, a-and... whatever, skip then, I don't care."​

"Stop being so cruel to one another!" Folie squeaked, once realizing the situation was getting just a tad out of hand. "Just, at least make up your minds?! Either you stay together or not! T-That's easy, isn't it?!"

"Fine. Fine, we're over," Cobie snapped, though it was hardly a surprise given the animosity between them, and, after realising the class' attention on him, he did snatch his bag and storm from the room to get air. He couldn't stand being the centre of attention at all, and while he was never someone to skip a class, it was better to do that than stay in a classroom where people talked about him under their breaths unsubtly.​

Squirming himself under the pressure, the twin offered a quick apology to Benji before trailing besides his brother. "Cobie, if I knew you were going to storm off and ignore your lesson, I would have stayed home?"

"I didn't know I was going to be forced into breaking up with him because of your interference," he seethed, though made up for it instantly by clutching his brother's hand, if only for support and just to assure himself that he had his twin. "Let's... just go home, okay? I-I want to eat a ton of ice cream and spend the day under my duvet with my cuddly toys, not gonna lie."​

"But you were the one who insisted I came today, s-so... I dont think they'd like me back if they found out I skiplrd instead of not coming in at all."

"Then stay," he grumbled, dropping his hand and moving instead to tug his jacket on and button it up. "We don't need to spend every second of the day with each other, I guess. I just wanna go home, and you can stay and be all pally with Benji. You're really good friends with him, apparently."​

"I'm friends with him, but I care about you more?" He offered, all the while trailing behind. "Cobie, you're the one who said you wanted me to be here. I'm here for you, and we only have one class with him? Well, you do."

"I don't want to stay, Folie!" He squeaked, clearing his throat in fear of a teacher heading out to see what the commotion was for. Pleadingly keeping hold of his twin's hand, he did tug him closer to the exit. "C'mon, come home? I... I can't stand Benji right now, and... look, I'm being selfish. Go back in, I... I'll wait for you when you come home later. I'll tell Mom I felt sick and needed to come home or somethin'."​

"I'll come with you." He reassured eventually, before moving to press to his side. "You're more important to me, okay? So don't go acting as if I'm just going to abandon you. It's you and I, right? You owe me, though."

"I owe you? After you've been leaving me in classes alone all week?" He snorted, wiping his eyes with the back of his eyes and offering a sniffled smile. "I guess, fine. Just... can we hurry? This place is making me sick, a-and... and I wanna just cuddle up to my teddies in bed, to be honest. Mom'll go mad, but I think I can cope with her anger."​

Status
Not open for further replies.