The Fight for Valeroma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I wanted to let you know that I won't be able to post this weekend. I'll probably be back on sunday night or monday.

@Kattybat14 @Zeon
I'm planning for Kolmar to show up last [short Dwarf legs and all] so don't wait for me to post again. ^^

Can I change my characters look to?

Someone, *cough* @Zaira *cough* put ideas into my head and after a whole bunch of problems from an incompetent foo, I ended up needing to change the image I am using. Of course I can always use another one if this isn't acceptable.

Edit: Never mind! I found it =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nad
Teach me the secret of aligning pictures in posts like that! -is completely incompetent outside the realm of story-telling-

@Zaira is my tech support. I suggest you pm @Zaira. I give you full permission to pester @Zaira about it! ... @Zaira =P

• Thank You
Reactions: Lady Alainn
@Kattybat14 We need you to post, ASAP! Everyone, lets hold off posting again until Katty has a chance to post ^^ Just so she doesn't have to be so far behind.
Also, this is a crucial thing: we can not do this RP without ALL of us. So, again I say: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't disappear.

Reactions: Warenai hana
@Zaira is my tech support. I suggest you pm @Zaira. I give you full permission to pester @Zaira about it! ... @Zaira =P
Haha seems like you made me the official tech support for everyone.

Teach me the secret of aligning pictures in posts like that! -is completely incompetent outside the realm of story-telling-
These are the codes I use:

Code:
For the border thing with the name on it:
[fieldset=NAME, COLOUR]

Picture at the right of the text:
[imga=right] IMAGE URL [/imga]

Picture at the left of the text:
[imga=left] IMAGE URL [/imga]

Haha seems like you made me the official tech support for everyone.

These are the codes I use:

Code:
For the border thing with the name on it:
[fieldset=NAME, COLOUR]

Picture at the right of the text:
[imga=right] IMAGE URL [/imga]

Picture at the left of the text:
[imga=left] IMAGE URL [/imga]
Imga. Got it, thanks!

Reactions: Nad
@Kattybat14 We need you to post, ASAP! Everyone, lets hold off posting again until Katty has a chance to post ^^ Just so she doesn't have to be so far behind.
Also, this is a crucial thing: we can not do this RP without ALL of us. So, again I say: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't disappear.
EEP! I'm still such a noob! I don't know where to go to participate!! I'm so sorry!! Once I know where to go I'll join in but I'm unsure right now DX SORRY!!!!

I might have to pull out, I'm never on at the same time as you all, and I don't know where to go to post. soooo sorry about this! I really want to participate in this, but I don't think I'll be able to keep it up. I'm sure you all will have a great roleplay, and I will bid you a fairwell. once again, sorry and goodluck with defeating the dark one!

@Kattybat14 This isn't a quick moving RP to begin with it seems, which is ok because I would never be able to keep up with it if it was quick moving. If you really think you should pull out then its up to you. I know you said you were being swamped with school stuffs. The IC link is posted towards the bottom of page 4.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-fight-for-valeroma-ic.67216/

If this is fairwell then I hope we get to RP some time. Happy roleplaying!

I might have to pull out, I'm never on at the same time as you all, and I don't know where to go to post. soooo sorry about this! I really want to participate in this, but I don't think I'll be able to keep it up. I'm sure you all will have a great roleplay, and I will bid you a fairwell. once again, sorry and goodluck with defeating the dark one!
I'm sorry if I sounded harsh! :( That was most definitely NOT my intent. If you still wish to pull out, I'm sorry! Just let us know, if in fact you do decide to pull out. I see Foo has posted the IC link, so you know where to go now. Yes, I plan on this being a somewhat slow moving RP. Maybe requiring 2 posts, if not 1 a week?

Lets go with 2 posts a week! I now have two free days! (Tuesdays and Sundays!) So I could totally do that. Also 7 days to post twice shouldn't be a problem for everyone. Right guys? =D

• Thank You
Reactions: Nad and Bitterblue
I'm sorry if I sounded harsh! :( That was most definitely NOT my intent. If you still wish to pull out, I'm sorry! Just let us know, if in fact you do decide to pull out. I see Foo has posted the IC link, so you know where to go now. Yes, I plan on this being a somewhat slow moving RP. Maybe requiring 2 posts, if not 1 a week?
It's not your fault at all! don't take it like that! I just don't think I will be able to keep up the schedule. sorry! I'm going to have to stick with my decision. goodluck again! Have fun and farewell! ^_^

It's not your fault at all! don't take it like that! I just don't think I will be able to keep up the schedule. sorry! I'm going to have to stick with my decision. goodluck again! Have fun and farewell! ^_^
We're sorry to see you go, Katty!

Sorry to see you go Katty!

So... Are we looking for a new person or are we going to just continue?

Well, you kind of need six heroes for the whole prophecy thing. Maybe the last person who expressed interest is still interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.