The Fight for Valeroma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah... But what if we count the guide!? =D

Anyways I hope we get a new person soon! I'm so ready for this to continue!

Well yeah... But what if we count the guide!? =D

Anyways I hope we get a new person soon! I'm so ready for this to continue!
Like Blue stated earlier, the guide isn't one of the party. She's just a minor character, unfortunately.

So... Are we looking for a new person or are we going to just continue?
We are looking for a new person, but I'm wondering if I should ask if they use the already made character, since her name is already written in the prophecy and all.

@The Cheshire Wolfeh Are you still interested in this RP? We have an opening, since someone has dropped. IC has begun, but is halted until you, or someone else makes a charrie for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can always edit the post with the new character information.

Can you edit the name to say open? I think that will help get one more person. I am so ready to RP =D

And if we keep replying on this thread, it'll hopefully keep it fresh enough that more people will see it, right? :cool:

wifflegif1.gif
Something for Kolmar :D

Lady Alainn! Post more entertainment! The foo demands it! ... Please?

wifflegif1.gif
Something for Kolmar :D
Kolmar says, and I quote, "Leave GIFs to the people who know how to use them, mate."

No, I do not know how nor why he picked up an Aussie accent. :P

Name: Zerios

Personality: Regal, Courageous, some what kindhearted.

Bio: a warrior who has long wandered various lands and regions. His home town Vergosius was destroyed, and he seeks revenge on its destroyer.

o.o both were very entertaining... I just don't know how to respond to either...

Hey! I'm leaving on vacations today and I'll be back in a week from now, so if you restart the IC before that I won't be posting. Good luck finding the sixth one!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lady Alainn
Um... o.o

Have fun Technowizard!

• Thank You
Reactions: Nad
Status
Not open for further replies.