The Fight for Valeroma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make sure everyone knows I'm a full time student and I work full time so I might have a few days in between posts depending on my classes and how much work I have to get done for my job. (I work from 8 till 4 normally but sometimes I end work at 8/9) I'll try to let you guys at least know when those times are.

Okay all, @Lady Alainn has agreed to be the CO-GM, so when I am gone, she will be filling in for me :)

I want to make sure everyone knows I'm a full time student and I work full time so I might have a few days in between posts depending on my classes and how much work I have to get done for my job. (I work from 8 till 4 normally but sometimes I end work at 8/9) I'll try to let you guys at least know when those times are.
Okay! :D Thank for letting me know :)

So now we are just waiting on the IC thread? I'm ready!

Aww, but I'm not good at being patient. I been ready for this to start since I first signed up!

*impatient foo trying to patiently wait*

Hey, I provided some pre-show entertainment already to help with the antsies. If that's not enough, GO ENJOY THE OUTDOORS. ^^

Yes Ma'am. Your entertainment was great, sorry for bothering you, won't happen again! D=

And outdoors? I don't get to go outside. I'm part of an IT department. I live in the dark closet that constants 40 degrees and is filled with computer junk xD

Last edited:
Well, then go daydream a walk outside. I don't know! D:

But Ms. COGM! Your supposed to know everything T.T

I'll go find a virtual simulation somewhere >.>

Hahaha. I've got Nym tweaked and am waiting for the okay sign from @Bitterblue that we're good to go!

woo! soo excited!! Might not be on for a little while, I've been off school this whole week because i'm not feeling too gret, so I know I'm going to have a LOT of work to do. Just so you all know :) But, on the up-side, the term ends for me in 3 weeks (OH GOD HALP), so I get 2 weeks of freedom.. and homework.. and then back to school for the last term WOO FUN TIMES!!!1!!!1!! D'X

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay! Alainn's new character is up under The Guide for everyone to read. :D Everyone should read over all the characters once more, just so we can be familiar with them all! :) Once Alainn posts in IC (and I get back on, which may not be until tomorrow), I will post the IC here :)

Okay! Alainn's new character is up under The Guide for everyone to read. :D Everyone should read over all the characters once more, just so we can be familiar with them all! :) Once Alainn posts in IC (and I get back on, which may not be until tomorrow), I will post the IC here :)
Woo! can't wait to get started!

Okay, in this RP, Vivian is probably going to end up leading the group of 6, mainly because she is older than everyone in the company, and she's a good leader. :P Is that okay with everyone?

Okay, in this RP, Vivian is probably going to end up leading the group of 6, mainly because she is older than everyone in the company, and she's a good leader. :P Is that okay with everyone?
I'm ok with it ^^ anyways, Nik probably won't, but he'll finally acept it

I think Vala would be the best leader! She is so perfect for the position. =P

But in all seriousness I figured Vivi would be the leader.

Um, no. That's not okay with Nym. She's very insistent she's the leader, but Viv may be assistant leader if she wishes. ;)

ALSO: If you haven't yet read Nym's "Brief History" you probably should. It gives a very fun background to this whole dream thing she's cooking up to get your character's attention.

As we discussed....Nym is a minor character, but still essential. Only able to be in the physical world for limited time....:P So Viv is the leader :P Nym is a guide! :D Bwahahaha

Oh and by the way....IC is up and ready for posting! :D

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-fight-for-valeroma-ic.67216/

I will also add it to the first post of this thread, so we won't have to hunt for it every time we need to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.