The Fight for Valeroma

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it!

Edit: My support is complete!

Last edited:
Dun care, nym would be a really fun guide and we need a guide so I vote yes!

Reactions: Lady Alainn
@NorwayFOO go ahead! :) Just let me know when you're done!
@Zaira Of course you can! YAY! Another dragon shifter! :D My Charrie is a shifter, but we are low on males....so may I ask that your char be a male? :P
@The Cheshire Wolfeh Sorry about that! Maybe next time! :D
Awesomee! :) Sure, I'll make a guy. I'll post the bio in a couple of hours!

@Bitterblue
Kolmar of the Longlegs is created and waiting for approval!
If no one else steps in, Nym volunteers herself as Guide. Just for the heck of it. But only if she's still allowed to be mischievous.

@Lady Alainn And you used Thorin as the Appearance! :D I approve. :) Will update CS list, as soon as we decide how we are going to deal with the Guide situation.

Name: Niklaus (Nik) Allard

Race: Human/ dragon shifter

Appearance (Picture please, no anima/manga)

Human shape:

Niklaus is pretty much as in the image, but he has his hair a little longer and of the same colour of the dragon picture. He is 5'10'' tall and weighs 162 lb. As a dragon, he is 9 meters long (29 feets).

079fbd225d1d7985b7939531cb3a74af.jpg

Dragon shape:
Brown_Dragon_by_taziko.jpg

Personality
Even though Niklaus had a tough past, he is a really optimistic person and he will always show himself in a good mood. He believes that being able to shift into a dragon is a great gift and considers himself really lucky. He likes it so much that, unless he wants to comunicate, you will mainly see him in his dragon form. He is friendly and honest most of the time, but you shouldn't make him angry, specially if he's in his dragon shape.

Strengths
-Firebreathing
-He is good at dragon combat, he is slightly stronger than the average dragon and has a very powerful jaw, which allows him to rip off limbs (from humans or creatures of similar strenght) without much effort. His claws allow him to strongly grab his enemy but can't really hurt it.
-Fire doesn't burn him, not even in his human shape.

Weaknesses
-He is pretty clumsy in his human shape. He may even fall walking in a straight path, because he is use to see the world with better senses. So he's an easy pray if you catch him distracted.
-He's slower than most dragons and not really agile.
-He's more trusting than he should.
-Abusing of firebreathing makes him more tired than usual.
-He can't control himself while he's angry.

Brief Bio
His mother was a prostitute, so he never knew his father, who was probably who gave him the dragon gene. She was a good mother, who did her best to take care of his son, but sometimes the best isn't enough. They went through hunger and cold, and she couldn't afford to give him any kind of education. Anyways, he was a happy boy that made a little look like a lot, and that allowed him to have a lot of friends. Well, that wasn't exactly why; Nik made sure that every kid on town knew about his "amazing" ability: fire couldn't burn him! And, of course, every little kid wanted to be his friend.
He found out about his real ability in a not very pleasant way.

Her mom always encouraged him to spend his days in some friend house and he loved that idea. Of course, he didn't know his mom was a prostitute that used to work at her house, he just thought she wanted him to eat in someone elses house. He was coming back home a saturday afternoon when he lived his worst nightmare: her mom was lying dead in a blood pool in her own bedroom. She was beaten and stabbed to dead. Someone had killed her.
Suddenly, he could smell the metal in the blood. And with it, the smell of that someone. He felt his body changing while he followed his instincts. The smell trail lead him to a drunk man who wasn't even conscious. He tried to scream at him, but a roar came from his body. And, when he got his consciense back, he ripped his head off. It wasn't after he was surely dead that the boy started crying.
Niklaus was adopted by the family of one of his friends, who paid him a proper education and took care of him until he was 15 and he decided to leave. Since then, he's a nomad, alterning in making some human job or just dragon hunting his food. Even if he loves being a dragon and living in the woods, he mainly lives in towns, because he really enjoys the company. Also, when he gets the opportunity, he saves people from monsters like the one who killed his mother. He's not a hero or anything like that, but he just doesn't want anyone to go through his pain.

Just tell me if I need to change anything :)

Last edited:
THE DWARF SHALL BE TALL AND AN ADMIRER OF ELVEN WOMEN.

Fear him.
NEVER! THE ELF PRINCE SHALL BE MUCH TALLER AND MUCH MORE AGILE!
And he's much more attractive. Pointy ears are cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now the genders are even. No more harem... =P

@Zaira I like him! But, just as a forewarning, his strength won't even come close to that of Vaeros'. Vaeros is a mountain of a dragon. And I have a plan for the CO's to somewhat follow. ;)

One thing is, you have a ginormous strength, two in fact. And your only physical weaknesses are clumsiness, and speed. These will be fine alone, but they need to be enhanced a little more. (I've been in a roleplay that had them unbalanced and it was just a horror show. ;P So I'm trying to avoid that problem :P) Does that make sense?

Once that is fixed does that mean we can start? =D

Alainn has to tweak her character Nym first...:P We're discussing it in PM.

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
@Zaira I like him! But, just as a forewarning, his strength won't even come close to that of Vaeros'. Vaeros is a mountain of a dragon. And I have a plan for the CO's to somewhat follow. ;)

One thing is, you have a ginormous strength, two in fact. And your only physical weaknesses are clumsiness, and speed. These will be fine alone, but they need to be enhanced a little more. (I've been in a roleplay that had them unbalanced and it was just a horror show. ;P So I'm trying to avoid that problem :P) Does that make sense?
Sure! I didn't mean to make it super strong or unbeatable, and of course he's not as close as Vaeros. I just wanted to say that he is stronger than the average, but not that much. The clumsiness thing is just in his human shape, I just tried to make him a pretty strong dragon but almost useless as a human to make it more balance. I'll change it a little bit and take off the tail thing anyways :) Re-read it and tell me if it's better

Sure! I didn't mean to make it super strong or unbeatable, and of course he's not as close as Vaeros. I just wanted to say that he is stronger than the average, but not that much. The clumsiness thing is just in his human shape, I just tried to make him a pretty strong dragon but almost useless as a human to make it more balance. I'll change it a little bit and take off the tail thing anyways :) Re-read it and tell me if it's better
Even in his dragon form, he has to have at least one significant weakness. Say Vivian and Nik get in a disagreement. I want them to be somewhat even (with some disadvantages and advantages for each of them) in their dragon form. Hehe since Viv breathes water and Ice...that should be interesting, should a fight ever happen between them. XD

@Kattybat14 @NorwayFOO @Lady Alainn @Zeon @Zaira

Now, in order for this RP to get off the ground, and stay off the ground (when Lady Alainn has finished with her Char for the Guide), we will all need to be active. We can't disappear for days without telling everyone. So, I ask that everyone check OOC at least once a week, to make sure everyones here. You don't have to post in OOC, just be checking in to see if there are any updates.

Also, I do understand being a full time student, as I am one. And life happens. If for any reason you have to withdraw, let me know immediately, and we will adjust accordingly.

Now, the purpose of this thing is to have fun, correct? So lets have some fun :)

Even in his dragon form, he has to have at least one significant weakness. Say Vivian and Nik get in a disagreement. I want them to be somewhat even (with some disadvantages and advantages for each of them) in their dragon form. Hehe since Viv breathes water and Ice...that should be interesting, should a fight ever happen between them. XD
Yes, sorry, you are right! haha it should totally happen. I think it's more balanced now, but don't doubt to tell me if there's something wrong. I'm looking forward to this RP!

Thats perfect :) Hehe I'm interested how they would fight :D but we can't do any serious damage to each other

AND The CS list is glitching, for Lady Alainn's and My CS, it's the last spoili. I can't seem to fix it.

All the characters are ready! So close to the start! I can hardly wait! =D

While we work things out to bring you the BEST SPIRIT GUIDE SINCE AVATAR ROKU, enjoy a little dwarf singing. [Replace Camelot with Valeroma]

Status
Not open for further replies.