The Fight for Valeroma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I was wondering if I should ask you to change her to a boy, just to make it somewhat balanced, even though they would still be outnumbered, unless the next one became a boy.

Oh no you don't! Haha. I am looking forward to the roleplay.

The next character needs to be a rough-and-tumble male dwarf with huge axe and much beard. Just saying.

Yes, I am sincerely hoping someone will play a dwarf

He needs to be exceptionally short, so I can point at him and laugh.

Gosh, now I want to play him. >< But I love Nym... But I wanna play a dwarf.... DILEMMA.

Hey! I'm interested in being a chosen one. And sorry guys to disappoint you but I won't be a dwarf with an axe u.u Can I be a dragon shifter or is it exclusive for Vaeros?

Would it be ok for me to recreate my character? I would like to go for a supporty character since we have a lot of offensive power.

Anyways, I would like to reserve the spot for the last chosen one, I'll make the bio when I know what will I be :P

Erm.....can I maybe join this wonderful sounding role play?

Ah...I was beat to the last spot. No matter, I'm sure I can find sonewhere else to rp. Have fun guys! :3

YAY! I'm excited that the roleplay is near complete! Argh! Can't wait to get started

@Kattybat14 I believe you contradicted yourself. You said "I'm excited that the roleplay is near complete!" mean that your almost done with the roleplay or the roleplays story is nearing the end. Then you proceeded to say "Can't wait to get started" Meaning it has yet to even start. Please make up your mind. =P

Also, as far as my characters go should I play my support or would you guys rather me go back to my original character?

@Kattybat14 I believe you contradicted yourself. You said "I'm excited that the roleplay is near complete!" mean that your almost done with the roleplay or the roleplays story is nearing the end. Then you proceeded to say "Can't wait to get started" Meaning it has yet to even start. Please make up your mind. =P

Also, as far as my characters go should I play my support or would you guys rather me go back to my original character?
Oh woops! haha! I meant that we're nearly completed characters so that we can get started! I done goofed :P

@NorwayFOO
I'm thinking I'll change Nym out for a dwarf, so a support character would probably be good. That's just my opinion, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
@NorwayFOO go ahead! :) Just let me know when you're done!
@Zaira Of course you can! YAY! Another dragon shifter! :D My Charrie is a shifter, but we are low on males....so may I ask that your char be a male? :P
@The Cheshire Wolfeh Sorry about that! Maybe next time! :D

XD So,
@Lady Alainn, you are changing your charrie? Just let me know when you're done, so I can edit the list.

WE NEED A GUIDE. WE CANNOT START THIS WITHOUT ONE. I would prefer someone who is likes details to play him. I have an idea of what I want him/her to do, and how we can get this thing off the ground.

>.>

<.<

If I play the guide, I can have both charries. :D Would anyone object to Nym being the Guide? Hm? Show of hands?

Reactions: Warenai hana
Status
Not open for further replies.