The Fight for Valeroma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! So staff contacted me and let me know we are not allowed to use "bump" posts anymore. So we will have to just post in time to keep our thread from dying!

I'll do my best blue!

• Love
Reactions: Bitterblue
Speaking of which, I still owe a post...

Good to know! Kel and I will do our part in keeping the thread alive! -salutes-

We've been super busy and are continuing to be super busy, but I'm trying to work on a Nym post to get us through the crazy weeks. Kel should be up for a Tysin post by the end of the month! [And then hopefully everything will SLOW DOWN. Well... everything except the RP!]

I guess I should tell you guys that I am going on vacation starting on the 19th. I'll be gone through the 29. I do not plan on taking my computer with me, but I will see. I'm super excited. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
Ooooh, have a most wonderful vacation, Blue! Leaving your computer behind is an excellent idea. Makes it easier to thoroughly enjoy yourself! :)

I hope you have a great vacation!

Hey guys. So Mowkie has had her little one. She's reached out and says she's going to take an undetermined amount of time away from role play to adjust and heal. Which is completely understandable.

So, I told her she can stay, but we'll try to prolong our training, or maybe start into our journey and she can catch up.

Also, @NorwayFOO, I'm sorry to have to ask you to hang on to Colleen until she comes back?

I can try! I've already set Colleen on the path of wanting to leave. Perhaps Colleen can leave towards the end of training and Mowkie's character will join us and fill the spot when she comes back?

I'm not sure how long Mowkie is going to be gone. I'm not at liberty to say what's going on, but I've promised her Sahvati will be accepted whenever she can. If that's after the training, that's fine. We might be able to swing Colleen leaving earlier, and then the group wonders who's the sixth person until Sahvati joins. I would ask Mowkie for the permission to GM her character, but I don't know Sahvati well enough to do that, and it would be very disrespectful of me to even try.

Congrats to Mowkie on her new little Mowkie and a thousand well wishes and prayers that she recovers soon. <3

Hey guys.... here's the question. Do we want to continue? I love this story so far, but we are stuck. We are all super super busy, I got warned about bunp posts, so we can't keep doing that. I've been trying to get the motivation to keep going...but it's hard right now. What do you think?

I am having a hard time right now. My best friend isn't talking to me and she won't tell me why.

As GM, if you do not have the time and motivation to lead an RP and it's starting to become a burden, it is time to step back and take care of yourself. Even if you love the story and the characters. Your sanity and health matter more! I love the variety of characters we have and how they've started coming together. I will miss them and all that could be between Kolmar and Vivian. ;) But I'd much rather set the RP aside so the busy ones have one less thing to worry about. Besides, if in a couple months or years we all want to get back into character, we can always ask to resurrect the RP from the Graveyard.

Just don't be a stranger, m'kay? -hugs-

That is true. Too bad we didn't even get that far! Thank you so much for sticking around guys, I'm so sorry about this...I just have too much going on to keep up GMing. I'm willing to set it aside, and if we all want a reset or continue that's cool too.

I'm sad to see it go, but I think it's for the better. Thank you all for putting up with me and I really enjoyed reading everyone's posts. You're all great!

• Thank You
Reactions: Bitterblue
Awwwwe this is making me cry seeing the decision being made! Remember we were one of the longest lasting roleplays according to that list? I think we were in the top 3. :( Keep in touch y'all. It's been an honor.

• Love
We've put in so much work, and I can't help but feel that it's been for nothing since we aren't going to finish. :'(

It has not been for nothing, dearest Blue! We made friends we otherwise wouldn't have made. It forced my hubby to take time out to write with me for more than a year. Kolmar was only a name and basic character idea from one of my stories when we started and now he's one of my favourite characters ever. Nym had a new place to play for a while.

All these good things came out of it and that's just on my end!

Status
Not open for further replies.