The Exoria Saga (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look, I just finished it for you

Perhaps she's a bit too...strange for this RP?
Mind you I've always enjoyed these types of twisted characters. If either of them don't fit this RP, don't hesitate to tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeeewww...

But Rectja probably still would.

If we're posting those kinds of sheets, be prepared for a female character who possesses an awesome ability :3

Reactions: ShiningMist
My expectations have been completely destroyed.

And now we have four mechanical characters. Looks like my plan to make a cyborg pirate badass babe would be too much. Maybe I'll make an alien instead.

Then my mission here is done lol!
I love reading CS, so I'm already curious about upcoming characters.

We have a lot of robots.

Okay, let's do a head count so I can figure out how to start the RP.

Post your characters name, where they would start (The Ship or Norrux Mirugal) and state their business in either location.

Maarcuu - The Ship - He's the pilot -_-

Last edited:
Howl - A lonley bar in Norrux
Mother - Entering later in the RP*
Tyrra - Entering later in the RP (when Recjta Tyrr & Characters is farther introduced)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dii - The Ship - VIP (read: prisoner) being transported to Norrux Mirugal

What the hell, how come I am not getting alerts that this thread is getting stuff in it?

I have a habit of checking all threads I post in at least once a day so I didn't notice until just now as well, but my alerts, too, are either lagging behind or not updating for me.

@Razilin

Well, I know who isn't getting a patented Sora Christmas Card this year...

:3

Your loss, its awesome.

I already lost it years ago. I just live that way. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to deliver my yearly gifts to the children of the world...

UNICORN POWER!​

image.jpg

Reactions: ShiningMist
What the hell, how come I am not getting alerts that this thread is getting stuff in it?
I know right? Should have figured something was up, but by the time I noticed yesterday I was a bit preoccupied, haha.

Sylvie - The Ship - Attempting to analyze technology they may have brought aboard. ( Stowaway)
Zha'Ven - The Ship - Hiding within a Cargo Area. (Stowaway)

It's a robo-party on the ship.
I hope our (inefficient) organic cat-boy host serves some adequate coolant.

Status
Not open for further replies.