The Exoria Saga (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, that same term came over from the last RP Maarcuu was in :3

Poor Maarcuu, the Queronian's won't call him inefficient. However, if Sylvie judges that she like the ears, she might try to dissect analyze him or something.

Maarcuu is also a mechanic, remember. He can take her apart just as easily as she can take him apart :3

I don't think it'll be easy to take apart a humanoid robot when her weaponized "brother" is just in the other room.

HK-55 can handle it.

Sorry, @ℜyder, but it looks like the living weapon known as Xagorith has met its match against a cat-boy's homemade pet robot, the almighty HK-55.

Reactions: ℜyder
HK-55 is actually a badass

Maarcuu is denying Sylvie's love already, aww. Kidding, kidding~

I fear for the poor little Astronomical Unit. I like the cute little thing.

Edit: Oh dear, then I should probably fear the poor little Astronomical Unit o.o

Trust me, HK is out R2. He's gonna be fine :3

Poor Zha'Ven, generations of military data stored into his systems, at least nineteen years of personal experience, and being built for only combat, can't win against a droid that was spruced up in some guy's backyard. Mechanics are terrifying Mite o.o.

Ah! Zha'Ven shall compete for usefulness! And hence I shall have my comedic relief! The plan is piecing together, bwahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well either way, I believe we have everyone's current job and starting area. I'll have the starter up tomorrow hopefully.

Everyone..shh..
I have a cross dressing horse-cosplaying android.
Your arguments are invalid :D

Reactions: ℜyder
Dii - The Ship - VIP (read: prisoner) being transported to Norrux Mirugal

Hey, the ship isn't directly going to Norrux Mirugal. It's transporting precious cargo to Hren, a planet that just so happens to be in the same star-system as Norrux Mirugal. You're gonna have to change that, sorry.

Background
Blah blah...Dii was captured, this time as a VIP prisoner. Dii was last seen on a transport headed towards Hren. Why that particular planet and for what purpose, the government keeps a tight lid on that information.​
Dii - The Ship - VIP (read: prisoner) being transported to Hren
Not knowing what or who is going where and when is inefficient.
Not knowing the lead-up to the beginning is even more so.

No, I meant he can't be a PRISONER. The ship is transporting tech, they wouldn't have a prisoner on-board.

I was asking for a more revised idea. Maybe, if you still want him to be a prisoner, Maarcuu can accept him as a second-transport (drop him off at an Unnamed Space-Jail after he finished at Hren).

Ehhh~?

I understand, and will attempt rewrite its history into a more fitting design (since its entire history is basically a lead-up to it being a prisoner). While I thank you for your effort in allowing it to remain a prisoner, the government would probably rather have the drone sent back to the Adscions than be put in prison. They may think that keeping it would look like they are trying to capture Adscion technology, and no one wants to give the Adscions a reason to be aggressive.

Please forgive me if it takes a while: I need to figure out some good ideas as to how to craft Dii's background so that it can be inserted into the main story naturally.

No, its alright. I just was trying to figure out how Maarcuu and his transport would get a prisoner when he's essentially delivering a computer to somebody.

I can help you out if you need it, sorry about making you re-write all that. You don't have to, I can incorporate it into the RP as best as I can if its too much of a hassle.

No worries. If we wanted, we could just have the government lock up Dii in a huge crate and tell Maarcuu that it's a piece of enemy surveillance equipment that needs to be delivered to some researchers in Hren or some other planet (though in actuality they are probably prepping him for another grav-catapult launch to Adscion territory once again). Thus, he's both a prisoner and he's just some cargo. I'll admit that I prefer this option; my mind is turning up blanks on what to do for Dii's background, haha!

Yeah that works. There's already a secret passenger, so having this one inside of a box will be a refreshing turn of events xD

Problem solved and I didn't have to rewrite part of the CS!
A grand victory for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.