The Exoria Saga (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I have the intro almost done. Did you guys on Norrux Mirugal want some kind of inspiration-post for now?

The ship isn't going to crash for a while due to character building and establishing a portion of this chapter's plot, so you guys have the option of not posting for a little bit while those aboard race to crash the damn thing, or post and have it be a bit of free-form padding until everyone arrives?

Ill just probably post a piece for Howl, then wait until the ship crashes.

The IC's up. Put the link into the OP.

Not sure when I should post Howl's little scene, just to introduce his character and the (sort of) info-dump before he randomly appears at your crash-site, guns ablaze. Suggestions?

*alien grabs Howl*

"GHORNANAAAA!"

*second alien grabs Howl's shoulder*

"He doesn't like you... I don't like you either! You just watch yourself. I've got the death sentence on Twelve systems!"

...I was about to put him in a bar scene, getting drunk...
We had pretty much the same atmosphere going on! xD

"I don't care if you don't like me, I'munna kick your ass!"
*Bar brawl montage to the Cantina melody*

Nice, glad I could help ^^

Howl will just keep having small talk and drinking at the bar until the news reports the crashed ship.
I'll sit out on posting until that happens.

I just realized, the only female characters are practically robotic-types, haha.

Hence why the NPC hidden aboard the Harmony is a human lady :3

Also, updated the OP to include new species and accepted characters

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ℜyder
I am thinking about throwing in another character, merely as my comical relief. (I could even transfer over her race, seeing as it is something other than humans and robots)

For those of you who frown upon my comical relief, to shame! I need it to keep myself attached, haha.

A good comic relief is nice every now and then. I like the idea.

She was a silly one from another RP, I would just have to redesign her sheet to properly fit this one. (She was part of a virtual Reality RP if you could not notice, haha.)

Out of Game
sgh7ib.jpg

In-game
REVaPI5.png
Name: Singra Asbel
In-game Name: Chippa
Species: XenoSeed
Base home: Outcast

Weapon
Absolutely none, well, sort of. Chippa uses her claws and tail to inflict various ailments.

Abilities
Chippa's abilities are basically just a bunch of passives. The only activation ability, changes the the passive it gives.

- Wall Climb: Chippa is capable of walking on walls, even at full speed! And ceilings, and telephone poles, and that one random tree in your back yard...

-Heightened Jump: Chippa can jump approximately eight times further than a human character with the same stats. It must be the rubber!

-Acidic Burst When taking lethal damage, Chippa bursts into an acidic substance that burns those afflicted over time. When all else fails, just go die!

-Corroding Touch: When Chippa attacks targets, they are inflicted with one of three ailments. This can be poison, slow, or mysterious ailment labeled 'Brood' that doesn't really seem to do anything. But, brood does have the flashiest visual effect seeing as the target bears a green glowing 'vein-like' light where afflicted. Redefining 'broken' since 1969.

Personality: Singra is an overly playful individual, almost to the level of sheer retardation. She enjoys having fun and making light of even the more serious situations. However, on extremely rare occasions one might find her entirely serious, in which case her thought process seems near other worldly.

Short Bio: Believe it or not, Singra was classified in the category of child prodigy in her younger years, known for being a psychological genius. At the age of twelve she even proved that any individual could alter the functions within their brain to more quickly analyze and adapt the various studies of the world. So much that she learned six languages within a matter of two weeks, as unbelievable as that sounds. But, when others attempted to plot out her life, she cast it all aside, declaring that was far too boring! Refusing to prove her mind to others, she pushed away studies, and allowed herself to fall behind her fellow students until her tag of 'fun loving idiot' set in.

Edit: As well, my apologies for being so slow with a post! Found out that I am participating in a secret santa event tomorrow, on top of some massive wrapping sessions for the kids. (Honestly, if you have/had kids, would you spend around 2,400 dollars on a single christmas? What's more, when they are 3, 6, and 1 year olds. My brother and his wife are crazy or something.)

Reactions: ShiningMist
Comic relief is good, but:

SO MANY ROBOTS!! T-T

Kidding, she looks fine. Just tweak her a little and I'm sure we can throw her into the mix ^^

Yeah, I get that. A lot of my cousins have kids and they're absolutely crazy with this stuff. Although I'm worried about my cousin who just recentl got married: she's one of those "Hoity-toity-Let's get Starbucks every 3 minutes" kind of people, so I fear for her inevitable offspring xD

Exactly, haha. Tis why I am thinking about adding that silly little alien.

I think she needs more than a few little tweaks, haha. I'll get it and a post done here tonight, for now I am about to run out.

As well, those kids are going to be so caffeine addicted!

(Edit: I just got the sheet finished, haha. 5:49AM)

We already bought a sippy cup that has the Starbucks logo on it ("Babybucks"), so we're good when that happens.

Reactions: ℜyder
Merry Christmas Everyone! Ho Ho Ho!

... Now post you peasants. Post!

I'll be writing when I get to the hotel. For some reason, I have been abducted, haha. (Only kidding of course, members of my family merely wanted to gather for a christmas vacation.)

Otherwise, Merry Christmas to you as well Sora!

Merry Christmas!

And sorry I haven't posted yet, I work retail and this is pretty much the craziest week of the year. On top of that, I only started Christmas shopping two days ago like I do every year. Why do that to myself? Because tradition, thats why.

Merry Christmas as well!

Apologies for not posting, I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get a good character concept going...

I'll try to post as soon as I can get my CS done. I just need some inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.