The Epic Quest!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
If you want, you may. I was referring to members mainly. ;) But surprisingly there are a lot of characters o.O
Also! @Justaddnutts your characters need to be finished before this Wednesday. (That's when fruity gets back! Yay!)

Well I recently made a gender fluid monkey shifter :3 Maybe I'll bring him/her later on.

Reactions: CuccoLady
It's funny o.o because everyone I rp'd with seems to assume that poor Naveen will immediately fall for anyone of either gender XD

tumblr_lv1y0m6bfD1qiexcro1_500.gif

Who is Naveen? ^^;;

Hehe that's the name of my char :33 It's a Hindi name o.o I totally forgot it was the name of the prince in the Disney Frog Prince.

Ahhh, I wanted to assume that but I wasn't positive that wasn't a character's name in this roleplay xD Oh really? I think I've only seen that movie once xD

I watched it like three times hehe. I just liked it, with it music and the whole setting really.

I've noticed the title now says closed. Does this mean that my request to join has been disregarded?

No, it definitely hasn't ^^. I haven't received a reply from Fruity yet, so I can't tell you yes or no yet. Very sorry for it taking so long >.<

It's ok! I was just wondering because I'd really like to be a part of this. :P

Fruity comes back on Wednesday? Yay~ Can't wait to begin this epic rp :3

I has a question. Should Bjarke be there when the story starts or should we pick up the testosterone titan later?

Ah yes, that's my question too, since we have a lot of people here, I don't think putting everyone together at the beginning is a good idea >.<

@Spectator :thumbsup:

@everyone else
Yes, I have been thinking about how to do that. Thank you for bringing it up again!
I'll just take a quick poll from everyone.
Would you rather have everybody come together slowly (this would cause the wait for others to be longer, so I was hesitant to offer this option) as Noel and Oliver travel to each world, or should they be celebrating the one time in hundreds of years where all the worlds are accessible to each other and they just so happen to meet. (This option is cheesy, I know, but this is a comedy after all...)

Bjarke is the tribe chief so it would be extremely easy to write his introduction. Stumbling across this new snowy world, the group finds themselves in the company if this particular tribe of berserkers. Among the traditions of the tribe the chief can have one of these pages as a symbol, much like the tattoos that mark the chief.

As for the pole, both work I just think the latter is out of character for Bjarke, he's more likely to follow when confronted than when he finds something new. I, personally, don't mind waiting a while to start my bit in the story.

Okay Squee. If the second choice is out of character then you can plan to bring him in later. His world could be the first world visited so it shouldn't be a super long wait ;) (I hope...o.O)

Actually, you don't need to visit my world since Honey is already on her own journey, somehow stumble to your party :3
However I'm fine with anything ^^

Okay Squee. If the second choice is out of character then you can plan to bring him in later. His world could be the first world visited so it shouldn't be a super long wait ;) (I hope...o.O)
If you need more details on the world of Estes I can expand on it.

Okay, that will be good ^^

This is my last post for tonight, I'll answer further posts tomorrow ;) good night!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Azula