The Epic Quest!

Sorry I haven't posted yet! Everytime I think I have free time, something comes up ;w; I can't even go mobile now because my data is finishes *sobs uncontrollably* So by TONIGHT!!

But if anyone has every watched the SUPER AWESOME anime 12 Kingdoms, you'll know where Riyuta is from :3

Hey... Um... The IC thread is already up? If so, sorry for not posting, I didn't saw it... and can someone please post the link... I suck on trying to find RPs >.<

Gah...I forgot to put the link in the previous thread -.- (i do that so much it's no longer funny)
Yes, here is the link. I'm working on posting for Oliver at the moment, but you may post first also. Rafa, Hesperus, and Ambrose are already in the group and we're on Draconia now to pick up the second page. We found a page on Rafa's world, couldn't stay long on Ambrose's world or Hesperus's world and will go back to those worlds. After we'll be off to pick up Bjark, then Jet.
@girlabot I still need a world description from you or a picture. As well as @Squee. I'm not going to put earth down in the worlds because...we don't need to...xD
@Azula @Spectator

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-epic-quest-open.120689/

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know the IC is up as well :') gotta check it now.

Yes, that was my bad. I forgot to put the link to it in my previous message.

Reactions: CuccoLady
Before I post, so now Oliver is not with his friends? So, now is the time for me to meet him? @CuccoLady

Yes, he is not with the group right now. As in your picture I assume a good portion of Draconia is caves. Is that correct or is your village just in the caves?

Bjarke comes from Estes which is a world that's summer is snowy, most of the trees are evergreens. The cold wilderness can be harsh to survive in so the people of this world, the berserkers, have grown in tribes to keep eachother safe. The harsh lands are also made dangerous by the wildlife, large bears and wolves ready to get at any prey they can. While the berserkers are on the menu, the hunters of these tribes hunt together and will kill, cook, and eat any meat they can. Fruits and vegetables are rare due to the perpetual winter, however there are some roots and berries that can be gathered and eaten. Should one happen upon a berserker tribe, the vast majority are structured the same with a series of tents and fires creating a circle. Bjarkes tribe is no different, he has also placed his tent closest to the nearby woods, meaning if anything comes from the woods to attack, Bjarke is there. Tribes are also known to fight one another over hunting grounds, as such each tribe carries a way of marking which tribe they are a part of, Bjarkes being blue tattoos.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
There are a lot of caves in Draconia, but still less than the mountains., and my village was one of the villages that half of it covered with cave.

Are we all currently in the same place? I'm confused whether I'm supposed to post yet or wait...

Last edited:
On! I swear I answered this...

Sorry for the wait! Yes, we'll be picking up Honey, then Bjarke, then Jet or Saya. Possible two people on one planet if we need to move faster.

Okie doke. So just to be sure, Jet is on her own planet and I need to wait before I post?

Yes, so far. If it starts to take to long to get to your planet, I might put two people on one planet somehow so no one is feeling left out.

Got it.

Reactions: CuccoLady
Just to be sure, send me a PM so I know for sure when it's time for me to make my introduction!

Just to be sure, send me a PM so I know for sure when it's time for me to make my introduction!
Perhaps that would be best for both of us?

Yes, I will to both of you. Also, I was thinking of bringing you two in together hopefully so it wouldn't take forever to get to you. If it is okay with Spectator, I was thinking that she somehow found the portal device on her planet, and didn't know how to use it, then accidentally sent herself to Bjark's world. That way we could meet both her and Bjark at the same time.

@Spectator @Squee