The Epic Quest!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Before I an give you two a reply I have to make sure with the other GM. I'll let you know as soon as possible.

I feel the need to point out Bjarke is the runt in his family.

Yikes! It'd be funny to have a family reunion and invite the adventure group xD also! During the RolePlay we'll need to decide on a name for the group!

Teenage women and grown men.

Reactions: girlabot
o.o I was about to say something.......... but then I remembered something......... so I won't say it :P

As the group name? xD

Oooh! Secrets? Secrets???

Hmm the group name o.o has to be something that tickles the funneh bone. I'm all out of funneh though ;w;

Yay group name~ But can't think about anything right now >.<

Reactions: CuccoLady
@Greenie I understand that completely! Maybe it'll come up in a funny situation during the RolePlay? Has anyone seen the Avatar: the last air bender? I get a lot of my inspiration for funny stuff from that show.

I lurve ATLA with a passions. LoK was nice too, not AS epic, but good in it's own way hehe.

Yeah, I didn't think they'd make LoK as good :/ I don't know that I ever finished it xD

I watched it twice actually, once alone and once with my Mister. There was some things I liked, like for eg the backstory of the first Avatar. But I didn't like how each season had a different baddy o.o

Oh, wow! I've seen ATLA tons of times, but during the showing of LoK I was busy moving >.< I'm sure I'll come around to watch it again later. Was it as funny as ATLA?

Hmm It had funny parts, but it wasn't as Epic I find. It was good... but.. Hm. Well I was bored during most of the first season, the second season I disliked the first half (especially Mako blargh) but I loved the second half :D I really liked the third season! And the fourth season was fine but rushed I felt :/

Here's sommat fun :D

d8e5ad380ec61c7b210c69fcb8e3100bd339631460cb275f902ff13d0ec5bdaa_1.jpg

Hehe yeah XD At first I was like wha? and then like o.o I know what you did there :D hehe.

Haha, It took me a second read to really see it for some reason o.O

Well, I finally got the full cast up on the main page. I didn't realize we had so many people xD

Awesome, I'm going to check out :3 i'm now thinking I should have made another char o.o