The Epic Quest!

Like Squee, both work for me too. ^_^ Can't wait for this RP to begin. ^^

@Squee
Alright, we will probably need more info on it so when we are about to arrive on the planet il message you about a basic description. We don't need to be super detailed or anything ;)

@RafaDark
Alrighty. ^^ and I can't wait either! Haha!

@Everyone else
I'll get a answer from each person (I don't think many members saw my poll post) and decide with Fruity where every will be. I will also be preparing the beginning post as well. (Cause it will take me many days to think it through xD)

Reactions: RafaDark
So sorry, to add another thing on your list, especially since D-Day is nigh on you, but I would like to know if I'd be able to play a few side characters. I do not have enough time to play main. I know that it's sometimes nice to have characters interacting with you as you travel various worlds that are completely expendable yet have personality and goals outside the plot.

For example; Bjarke is frolicking in the forest looking for something to eat (Really, I dare you try and imagine the berserker frolic >.<) instead he stumbles upon a crazed minotaur who utters a gruff cry and senselessly charges him. Will the Minotaurs glorious horns be his trophy, not a very smart luggage choice for a trip, or an additional scar- which probably also seems glorious to a man of brutality.
I would be that bull play-by-play or ect.

Again, I'm asking permission to play little characters. I won't be at all miffed if I'm refused because I'll still enjoy reading this Epic Quest.

"Hey!" Jabs CuccoLady playfully "Hey! Did ya notice? My avatar is Oliver!" :bsmile:

Reactions: CuccoLady
So sorry, to add another thing on your list, especially since D-Day is nigh on you, but I would like to know if I'd be able to play a few side characters. I do not have enough time to play main. I know that it's sometimes nice to have characters interacting with you as you travel various worlds that are completely expendable yet have personality and goals outside the plot.

For example; Bjarke is frolicking in the forest looking for something to eat (Really, I dare you try and imagine the berserker frolic >.<) instead he stumbles upon a crazed minotaur who utters a gruff cry and senselessly charges him. Will the Minotaurs glorious horns be his trophy, not a very smart luggage choice for a trip, or an additional scar- which probably also seems glorious to a man of brutality.
I would be that bull play-by-play or ect.

Again, I'm asking permission to play little characters. I won't be at all miffed if I'm refused because I'll still enjoy reading this Epic Quest.

"Hey!" Jabs CuccoLady playfully "Hey! Did ya notice? My avatar is Oliver!" :bsmile:

I like the idea of you playing side characters. I'll take to Fruity about it then give you an answer! ^^

Due to my health i am going to have super limited access to this site. Good news however, is that characters can come and go in this rp. So if it's alright with the GM's, despite by shoddy schedule for however long, would like very much to stay a part of this rp. I'll make sure my characters are gone or off on their own at any time i know i will be for a long time, and such. Please let me know if this is ok! Sorry again~

Oh, wow I hope everything is okay though! Yes, of course you can still be in the RolePlay! However, it might be best if you made your characters more like side characters. That way it makes so that you don't have to always be here. ^^

-Progress Update-
Could everybody send me a picture and/or brief description of their world in a message. I need it before we can start, so please make it ASAP. If you don't have either of those and don't want to make it, that's fine. I'll make one up. Also if you have a pre-imagined idea of how to introduce your character let me know. You don't have to give me the low down, just say yes or no, that way I know whether or not I should prepare a reason for their meeting. ^^
-Member Update-
Galaxy has dropped out, making room for Spector. Everybody say "Hi Spectator"
-Starting Progress-
Two days guys....o.o I may be getting a little stressed out now. My procrastinating has caught up with me on so many different levels.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

@Azula @Justaddnutts @RafaDark @Greenie @Squee @girlabot @Spectator @FruitsBasket

Reactions: FruitsBasket
-Progress Update-
Could everybody send me a picture and/or brief description of their world in a message. I need it before we can start, so please make it ASAP.
Rafa's World: It's a mirrored Earth, instead of being like the normal Earth we live in, it have four giant continents all focused in a little one right in the middle, were the prison is. The real prisoners inside there work on the prison, earning money as they buy drugs to not get high, to get non-lethal, the world has turned into an 'peaceful' one but not too much, below the continents there are the 'underworlds' each of them with the worse of the worse scum of the planet, thieves, killers, anything that is worse, they don't got arrested and live in those sewers like an normal living, the main city, Hrath is right below the 1st continent named Primer. There are some who found portals to other worlds everywhere in the 'underworld' but those are quite rare in these days, the Primer's sanctum banished them with the elders powers but they let sometimes friendly beings open portals in they HQ but just there, if you aren't too friendly or they didn't recognize you as an friendly being, they will put your portal randomly in the continents or on the 'underworld' but if you are not friendly at all, they throw you in the line to the prison and they just let you rotting there if you can die, their 'drugs' give the prisoners eternal life only inside the building, some even go crazy or broken but nothing so serious that their hi-curative drugs can't cure.

It's fine like that? Or you want more info about it? I still have a lot of ideas though.

Rafa's World: It's a mirrored Earth, instead of being like the normal Earth we live in, it have four giant continents all focused in a little one right in the middle, were the prison is. The real prisoners inside there work on the prison, earning money as they buy drugs to not get high, to get non-lethal, the world has turned into an 'peaceful' one but not too much, below the continents there are the 'underworlds' each of them with the worse of the worse scum of the planet, thieves, killers, anything that is worse, they don't got arrested and live in those sewers like an normal living, the main city, Hrath is right below the 1st continent named Primer. There are some who found portals to other worlds everywhere in the 'underworld' but those are quite rare in these days, the Primer's sanctum banished them with the elders powers but they let sometimes friendly beings open portals in they HQ but just there, if you aren't too friendly or they didn't recognize you as an friendly being, they will put your portal randomly in the continents or on the 'underworld' but if you are not friendly at all, they throw you in the line to the prison and they just let you rotting there if you can die, their 'drugs' give the prisoners eternal life only inside the building, some even go crazy or broken but nothing so serious that their hi-curative drugs can't cure.

It's fine like that? Or you want more info about it? I still have a lot of ideas though.

That all looks great! If you would like to add more to it, the terrain would be the only thing more I'd need. Also, for each world there is only one portal object. So there would only be one portal on your planet.

Reactions: RafaDark
Ah shoot I just saw this. I'll post tonight, sorry so darn busy x.x

I'll make it in a minute, I just woke up, need to gather my soul first >.<

rPHocPg.jpg

◊First & Last Name◊
Jet Ofaxx Yt'uhr

◊Nickname(s)/Alias◊
Jet, Offie

◊Age◊

◊Gender◊
Female

◊Species◊
Cyborg

◊Home World◊
Sastade

Sastade is similar to Earth, but much more technologically advanced. There's more land than water. Mostly just large lakes that connect to each other in some way shape or form. There's hardly any law enforcement, but most people are extremely laid back. There can be only one child per two parents and houses are held in enormous towers equivalent to appartment complexes. There's only one large continent since the planet itself is much smaller than Earth and much of it is open plains. There are cities that dot the continent but there is one major metropolis where most of the population settles.

◊Physical Appearance◊
As shown in the picture. She typically leaves her mask off however.

◊Character Traits◊
Strange- She isn't your typical girl, she's afraid of many rediculous things and laughs at mostly anything.
Completely honest- She refuses to tell lie in any circumstances which can occasionaly be a bad thing.

◊Health Ailments◊
She is constantly cold it seems. Resulting in her abnormally large jacket.

◊Current Goal/Purpose◊
She was looking for some fun, to explore a world she didn't know existed. Jet doesnt currently have a goal in mind.

◊Strengths/Abilities◊
Adoptive muscle memory- The ability to replicate any physical action after seeing it performed.
Cloning- The ability to replicate oneself and produce indentical clones. Jet can create a maximum of 2 clones

◊Weaknesses/Inabilities◊
Darkness
Thunderstorms
Temperature

◊Fears◊
Heights (Acrophobia)
Peanut butter sticking to the roof of her mouth (Arachibutyrophobia)
Nudity (Gymnophobia)
Voids/empty spaces (Kenophobia)

◊Skills◊
Running
Double tasking
Awareness
Depth perception

◊Pet(s)◊
Her hummingbird named Ludwig​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CuccoLady
HI SPECTATOR~

Village.jpg

=DRACONIAN=

Draconian is the home for dragons, human dragons precisely. Surrounded by lot of mountain and forest, Draconian is a 'traditional' world where no technology has been discovered. There are no fancy building here, mostly just simple huts or normal buildings built with medieval style. There is one big castle where the Ruler of Dragons, Piato Hasengard, lives with his family. Hasengard family has been always have the ruler position for they are known to have unlimited wisdom. Dragons live their life by gathering, farming, raising animals, and other traditional way. Dragons still using barter method to get their things, or just give it freely. Their kinship is strong and unbreakable, but their number keeps decreasing over years. Now, there are 2789 dragons in total with 70% of it are dragon-in-training.

How Honey met the party?
Basically, she was on her journey with her pet/friend/brother in arms/babysitter, Armez, when suddenly Honey saw Oliver wandering alone (maybe lost, I don't know) without the rest of his friends. Honey saw this cute little cat, thinking about maybe adopt him or anything, she just wanted to take him with her. Either Oliver started to attack her or Honey managed to take him with her, the party found out that Oliver was missing and saw Honey with him. Either they accused her as kidnapper or maybe thanking her for finding this lost cat, Honey offered to join the party, well maybe with a little bit begging? Either way, there she goes, following the party. She even didn't know the reason of your journey... she just needed friends >.<

@Spectator
Everything looks great for her! Since there is enough description of her world, you don't need to add to it.

@CuccoLady Just in case you don't see my post, I'll tell you that I already made my world~ and a little idea how Honey met the party :3

@Azula
I love it xD The moral of the group at that time will decide Oliver's reaction. And the members already joined will decide the groups reaction also. (If I'm not just stating the obvious...)

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Fruitsy's flight is getting in late and we're working on a collaborative intro (so fancy sounding) so we'll have it done tomorrow hopefully. Sorry for the annoying wait. The thread is up, but I don't have all the world's down yet so there won't be any posting tonight.

I'll bow out here, apologies.