The Epic Quest!

I will post after the update, sorry for the delay >.<

Sorry for this huge delay >.< I had a birthday to go and I got a new addicting game to play so... I'm so sorry >.< . I'll post at night... TT.TT Sorry again...

That's fine! I have recently been lacking inspiration to post myself. Plus the updates are making things confusing for me! xD

Reactions: RafaDark
The updates are a bit confusing! You're not the only one.

I think the new set up is causing me to not get notifications on my ipad. I can get them on the computer but it won't show on my ipad, so, very sorry if I don't respond quickly! Also, I now have a job and that takes up time.

I just had an interview, myself. At any rate, I should be able to post tomorrow night.

I will post tomorrow! Writer's block... Don't know what to write for Honey >.<

Reactions: CuccoLady
Okay!
Ooh, an interview?
Yes, and I got the job! Unfortunately that has stalled my posting but I'm not doing anything tomorrow xD I already know what I'm going to do I just need to add details and get it written.

Yay! Jobs are good! ^^
And yes I understand about the posting time. I've also recently got a job wich has obviously slowed my posts -_-

May I ask what should we do after this? I mean after the group finally catch up with Honey, I don't know whether Noel still needs some medication. Also, how do you think we will find the page? Seeing Honey and Armez know nothing about it.

Yes, I understand the confusion. My plan sorta changed to fit in the Noel's injury but it's back on track I think. Now that we're all together at last, I can bring in our reason to leave Draconia so suddenly. (I hinted at it in my most recent post)

The one where Oliver sniffs something? Okay, I wanna make clear for my next post~ I will help Noel to regain her full consciousness, cure her from being 'high'. After that, should I bring you guys somewhere near the page? I mean Honey can accidentally bring the group to the page.

I don't know whether you read my post before :O @CuccoLady because I can't make a post before I get more vivid image what Honey should do :') everyone has posted and I believe you're waiting for mine...

No I didn't see that post! I'm very sorry! Let me get Fruity in here to give you some info of Noel's current and future situation (@FruitsBasket !!!! Get over here!!) I can yell 'cause she's my sister. Heh.^^;;
Anyways, As for finding the page, there isn't one on this world. I have a plan to bring in a wild animal to cause the group to suddenly leave the world and that's when they will land on Estes. This will officially bring everyone together and make it possible to move on with the deeper plot.
Also, I just want to apologize for my lack of activity. With my work and school I'm often busy at the start of the day, and then I get home and I'm both mentally and physically tired and end up not posting.

Oh you two are siblings?? How cute~
Ah I see, should I make my response or wait after you trigger that event? That's totally okay ^^ RL comes first~

Heyho~
I will feel bad if I don't say anything when I leave RP. So, I just wanna say that because of lack of GM's direction and posts, I find myself losing my interest for this RP. I know that Fruits made a post like several days ago, but still it's not really intrigue my interest... Also no one posted again and the GM do nothing about it, so yeah I feel like this RP is slowly coming to death...
I just wanna say sorry and goodbye, thank you for the experience and hope we can see each other again later ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Squee