The Epic Quest!

I'm ok with this, we'd have to talk more about the details, but yeah that's fine by me

Again, it doesn't matter to me xD

Hey @CuccoLady I see in your resume that you prefer passive, right? I'm afraid that I push the story too much or being too aggressive >.< but if you want me to take the lead, I don't mind ^^

Haha, okay. Then I'll go ahead and do it in a message so we don't fill this space up drastically.

It depends on my characters personalities for me to be passive or aggressive. If I have a shy or quiet character, that character won't move the story much, therefor makes me passive. But if I've got a bousterous character, I'll be aggressive and move the story. You're just fine right now, I'll let you know if your going out of the story lines. My current goal is for everyone to get together, then they'll look for a page (which this place will not have one). I'm trying not to make every world have a page, but instead specific worlds.

I won't be able to get a reply in today since it's my sisters b-day. I'll reply tomorrow! Sorry. ^^;

Take your time ^^ and happy birthday for your sister~

Reactions: CuccoLady
I will post tomorrow~

Um, should we do some brainstorming? I don't really have idea what you wanna do with the pages, should the old lady tell you where is it or something? I'm afraid I twist the story too much if I don't talk to you and discuss about this >.< Also don't you think we're taking too long? I'm afraid that other start to feel bored waiting for us.

Yes, I understand.
As for the taking to long, I'm currently talking to Squee and Spectator about how to bring them in. What we've got so far is Dante, Jet, and Bjark are on Bjark's planet, this way it'll get everyone together ASAP! We three will start writing once we finish up making our plan.

My goal for Oliver and Honey is to find a reason to be in the town until Rafa, Ambrose, and Noel get down there and meet up with them. Once they group together I'm going to bring out a bad guy or some sort of beast that's going to make them escape suddenly, which Oliver will teleport them to Bjark's world. It's taking longer than expected to get Rafa, Am rose, and Noel down to the town...
Also, unless the old lady is able to sense energy, she wouldn't be able to tell him where any pages are because they look just like a page ripped out of a book.

Does this clear anything up?

Ah I see, we just need to buy some timeright? Okay then ^^ I will post today~ maybe tonight when I reach my laptop.

Just a notice, I will reply after fruit and rafa reply since I can't decide whether Honey will meet them or not if I don't see their post first.

Um, question, where are you guys when Noel fainted? Can I say that Honey meet you or something? Because I don't know what t do if I don't meet the group soon.

What about MC and Ambrose try to get some medicine to cure Noel and end up bumping into Honey?

That could do, but it means Honey must stay at the village? Or we can bump into each other on your way to the nearest village.

Since we're on our way toward Ambrose, Rafa, and Noel we should probably bump into them. I my post I'll bring them together if that's alright with y'all?

Yes, that's okay~