The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of keeping ships rolling, what's the word on the collab?

And the CSs. As welcome as the newcomers are, they put a wrench in how fast this section of the plot can move forward, as the next event is a bit of a doozy and something where it'd help if everyone was around to hear and witness it.

Dervs, alternatively, I could work on the next event at the tavern after the collab gets posted and let everyone play catch-up. How's that sound?

Collab is almost done, but Im at work for another 2-3 hours

Yeah, it'll be up tonight fo' sure.

And the CSs. As welcome as the newcomers are, they put a wrench in how fast this section of the plot can move forward, as the next event is a bit of a doozy and something where it'd help if everyone was around to hear and witness it.

Dervs, alternatively, I could work on the next event at the tavern after the collab gets posted and let everyone play catch-up. How's that sound?
Yeah, let's just keep things going. We can't wait on everyone who popped their head in the door, especially if they actually intend to drop a sheet, they still have to work on it. Let's keep things moving for the people who've been patient here.

Also, gotta check with you on one of our submissions. Meet you in my office.

Just say the word if need filler, the townsfolk are already on bad terms with the college and Markain has no money so we're one stray telekinesis'd mug from a ballroom blitz.

Ballroom blitz?!

-goes off to youtube to embed an uneeded song by Sweet in the OOC-

"ARE YOU READY, JUIN?"
"Uh-huh!"
"MARKAIN?"
"Yeah!"
"PAINTS?"
"Ok!"

"ALRIGHT FELLAS, LET'S GOOOOOO!"

Cue a 90's turn-around-and-smile opening featuring all of our characters.

*Sevari double-takes at the camera, hiding his skooma behind his back and smiles sheepishly*
Zaveed in some dingy tavern with two arms wrapped around a couple really skanky looking whores who are counting coin as to make their relationship plainly obvious while he winks in an over exaggerated fashion towards the camera.

Reactions: Mosis Tosis
Zaveed in some dingy tavern with two arms wrapped around a couple really skanky looking whores who are counting coin as to make their relationship plainly obvious while he winks in an over exaggerated fashion towards the camera.
daily%20basis.png

Paints feels something tugging at one of his colors from behind, and only after spinning around a few times in obvious bewilderment does he realize that it's Rose nibbling at the fabric. He tilts his head and gives her an "oh, you" before turning to smile at the camera, shaking his head slightly as if to say "can you believe this crazy horse?"

Wait that's a bit too sitcom-y for ballroom blitz. Better suited for the Full House theme.

Reactions: Dervish
Markain tries to sneak quietly out the back of the tavern pink panther tiptoe style only to peek his head back in at the last minute.

EVERYONE ATTACK!

Paints feels something tugging at one of his colors from behind, and only after spinning around a few times in obvious bewilderment does he realize that it's Rose nibbling at the fabric. He tilts his head and gives her an "oh, you" before turning to smile at the camera, shaking his head slightly as if to say "can you believe this crazy horse?"

Wait that's a bit too sitcom-y for ballroom blitz. Better suited for the Full House theme.

More like this then?

Viryn just sitting at the bar, missing Skingrad and his family, and why he didn't bring wine while everyone else is fighting.

Poor Viyn. Skingrad explains why he's a friend of Juin's though I guess :p

I would have shameless self-plug'd that a while ago. Anyone who's interested in eldritch artifacts and epic quests through a world of mine and Dervish's making should check out Witty's link.

I would have shameless self-plug'd that a while ago. Anyone who's interested in eldritch artifacts and epic quests through a world of mine and Dervish's making should check out Witty's link.
And now you don't have to. :sunglasses:

Status
Not open for further replies.