The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and I are planning a D&D campaign this summer and since it's most of our first times playing (RP background excluded of course) our DM sent us this short video. It was pretty entertaining and I figured you guys might also enjoy it. The Escalation of Violence
Ah, Lindybeige. I like his videos, some of them are a wee bit off the point with what they're supposed to be talking about. His video on longswords being one. His katana video was on point, though.

I want to do an RP where if somebody uses a katana, it explodes as soon as it hits something hard.

I want to do an RP where if somebody uses a katana, it explodes as soon as it hits something hard.
I'd do that but I'd just have the enemy keep coming because katana a shit against hard armor. There's a reason why Samurai used spears and other such weaponry before even thinking about using the katana, not to mention the katana was more symbolic and only to be used against unarmored targets in duels and such.

How's everyone's CS going?

Also, when do you think we'll get to that collab?

Rout is a barbarian tribesman desperately trying to adapt to village life after he and his young bride Ruth learn they are with child. The dangers of the wild would prove to be the last of his worries though when Rout returns home to fine Ruth dead in thier kitchen. With nowhere to turn and no clues as to his wife's killer, Rout unleashes the fury of the wilds on the sleepy town of Sunshire. Coming this fall, don't miss Liam Neeson in...Ruthless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rout is a barbarian tribesman desperately trying to adapt to village life after he and his young bride Ruth learn they are with child. The dangers of the wild would prove to be the last of his worries though when Rout returns home to fine Ruth dead in thier kitchen. With nowhere to turn and no clues as to his wife's killer, Rout unleashes the fury of the wilds on the sleepy town of Sunshire. Coming this fall, don't miss Liam Neeson in...Ruthless.

I don't know what to say.

Continuing the general theme of everyone getting back together...

I'm back!

Snow Elf obsessed walking natural disaster (aka Reigenleif) will be returning soon.
Just as soon as I edit the part of her history concerning mind controlling Auroras. Ahhh, memories.

Continuing the general theme of everyone getting back together...

I'm back!

Snow Elf obsessed walking natural disaster (aka Reigenleif) will be returning soon.
Just as soon as I edit the part of her history concerning mind controlling Auroras. Ahhh, memories.
Woah. Hey there again, pardner. We ask for 4 players and get 70.

Apparently we have a loyal group of friends who like our brand of shenanigans. :D

I'm glad to see all these familiar faces but as veteran of two campaigns behind enemy lines I feel I should be the one to channel my inner crotchety old Talosman and remind everyone with great numbers come great responsibility. Let the posts flow like wine and the wine flow like blood!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we're not going to drag along absentee players along this time around unless we get warning. Regular posting schedule and participation in the OOC is mandatory. We're keepin' this ship rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.