The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been around, things are kind of stressed. Recently got laid off so I've been scrambling for interviews and such and it's been taking up my full attention. Going to be out of town this weekend but going to try to have a post up before I leave.

Hi Guys. I'm still around, just trying to get that work-life balance back on track. I've been doing 50-60 hour weeks and leaving little time for much else. I will get back in track though!

What is work-life balance?

... Hoo-yah 24-hour job... Nah, I love it here. But holy hell I'm busy... This weekend needed to come - and that's pretty bad considering I only had class 3/5 days this week. v_v I'm only on week 02...

I'm so sorry guys aghhhhh, I'm just getting in a few college apps and have a ton of art homework to deal with, I feel terrible about falling off the wagon like this. Good news, though, who's been playong Fallout 4?

• Love
Reactions: BKenScout
I got Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, pretty fun so far!

Going to start working on a post sometime soon.

I got Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, pretty fun so far!

Going to start working on a post sometime soon.

How's it coming? I left you a few leads like the mace, looking forward to seeing what you make up yourself.

How's it coming? I left you a few leads like the mace, looking forward to seeing what you make up yourself.
On and off. Barely been able to write. Work has taken its pound of flesh and after an hour of walking the dog and grocery shopping, I crashed for three hours last night.

12 day work weeks are fucking horrible when you only get two days off to rest.

On and off. Barely been able to write. Work has taken its pound of flesh and after an hour of walking the dog and grocery shopping, I crashed for three hours last night.

12 day work weeks are fucking horrible when you only get two days off to rest.
That'll do it. Working your fingers to the bone n' all. Like we always say, RL comes first, I'm sure you know I have no problem waiting on you, friend. Either way, looking forward to your and everyone else's posts, when they come.

Still around, good news is I just found a job. Unfortunately it's still going to be a bit busy on my end (gotta do some apartment searching and all that shit) but I'm hoping to unfreeze Paints' cryogenic tube and rouse him from his restful slumber sometime soon (most likely tonight or tomorrow, now that things are kind of smoothing out for me).

So... the last 7 out of 10 posts were either posts Soul and I made or collabs we took part in, the last two non-GM posts were both on October 31st, and before that, it was September 22nd.

Don't know about you guys, but I sure as hell am feeling like this is a repeat of Vengeance of the Deep.

The holidays are a busy time for a lot of people. :( I'm sorry guys. I'll get up the collab I've had stewing and put down the rest of my post when I can.

Reactions: Poeta Perdido
Might be the case.

I'm prepared to call this dead. No sense dragging out the inevitable.

This also is likely the end of me making any more Elder Scrolls games. Been burnt far too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.