The Elder Scrolls: Resurgence of the Frost

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
But since it's a reunion of sorts, somebody should bust out a box of our finest wine and indulge in some good old nostalgia. Remember when I sucked at GMing? Hahaha, oh those were the days!
Remember when Sem-e-dar and Zhaveed became surrogate parents? And Mosis almost became a werewolf? And that one Bosmer guy tried to talk to a fox and Dervs made it a figment of his blood-loss addled mind? And Sevari got bitchslapped by the Falmer? Imagine if that universe's Sevari knew THIS universe's Sevari was aiding a Snow Elf. therecanbeonlyone.highlander

Remember when Sem-e-dar and Zhaveed became surrogate parents? And Mosis almost became a werewolf? And that one Bosmer guy tried to talk to a fox and Dervs made it a figment of his blood-loss addled mind? And Sevari got bitchslapped by the Falmer? Imagine if that universe's Sevari knew THIS universe's Sevari was aiding a Snow Elf. therecanbeonlyone.highlander
Oh my god, I forgot about the hallucination fox. I was particularly proud of that work around.

Reactions: O|NoSoul

You have me real tempted to write a dialogue between the two Sevaris.

Making a collab post

PSA from the Elder Meat: Collab' posts were the Achilles Heel of the last two rps and eventually ground them to a halt so wield them as you would a cursed blade, swiftly and sparingly.

• Useful
Reactions: Dervish
PSA from the Elder Meat: Collab' posts were the Achilles Heel of the last two rps and eventually ground them to a halt so wield them as you would a cursed blade, swiftly and sparingly.
Yeah, we're going to try to keep it short and snappy.

I don't think we've had enough collab posts to see it actually start hindering the RP's advancement. Of course, this is kind of a lull. All the same, I am looking forward to Juin/Paints/Old Guy conversation.

My friends and I are planning a D&D campaign this summer and since it's most of our first times playing (RP background excluded of course) our DM sent us this short video. It was pretty entertaining and I figured you guys might also enjoy it. The Escalation of Violence

Reactions: BKenScout
Status
Not open for further replies.