The difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bow glows a soft red at her comment" Im chaotic so planning aint me..but i can't allow my new owner to die or whatever.." "Yo Raiden spark out and speed run and see if the abandoned mill is still well abandoned we will wait her so Raina can learn a few new gnarly tricks"

Ataria didnt lat long inside she had been sitting in a tree for some time playing with her wings when everyone ended up under the tree she was in, Lookng down at everyone she listened. Trying not to giggle. after Alex and Raina had stopped flirting she jumped doen from her linb and landed in front od everyone sending a blast of wind in every dierection around her. "alex, why dont you just ask Raina out already I mean, you guys flirt like theres no tommorow." Ataria chuckled and looked at averyone. "Oh sorry if I scared you, I was up there." ataria said pointing into the tree.

((occ:everyones charecters look great in case you missed mine or never saw it
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13700000/Anime-angel-girl-angels-13726104-469-700.jpg
I couldnt find the first image I used so i found a better one))

Raiden nodded "Right!" he was about to run off and find the old mill, but he was stopped by Ataria's comment. Raiden smiled widely and turned around. "Yeah bro...go ahead!"

Raina's eyes widened at Ataria's comment,
"Wait, do you guys...what?"
Her face when bright red,
"What are you guys talking about?"

Ataria smiled at Raiden and then at the bow. "I think you guys need some personal time my and raiden will go and check out this mill and you and Raina, learn some new cool tricks about one another." Ataria giggled and flew forward grabbing Raiden's hand and carrying him away, landing after awhile and letting go. "So where is this abandon mill you and alex so speak off?" Ataria said as the countinued to walk.

Raiden pointed straight ahead. "Down this way through the bush...so you really think it was the best idea to leave them alone?" he asked.

The bow turned bright red and vanished into Raina's Shadow (Shit again Ataria your mouth needs to chill, She could never want a lunatic like me Im jealous as hell too i only told John he had a witch nose because she liked him..) Then realising that Raina could hear his everythought because he had linked with her shadow, Alexander turns back into a black bow glowing red.

The bow disappeared.
Raina didn't know what happened,
but then she heard Alexander's voice in her head.
She couldn't believe what she was hearing.
Alexander..liked her?
She couldn't believe it.
She also couldn't believe he thought she thought he was a lunatic.
Suddenly the bow was back.
She held it up to her face,
"Alexander,
I don't think you're a lunatic.
I like you, alot actually."

The bow seemed to endlessly melt, "No way..thats not right..how so im always getting into trouble, and hurting people, and i always pick on your stupid cute ears.. i mean uhm..girls have cooties..hehe" The bow melted to the ground and there sat actual Alexander, no alterations just him. "No one could like a monster"

Raina smiled,
"Picking on my ears makes me laugh sometimes,
you know that.
And we ALL have a knack of getting into trouble.
Hurting people is why we're secluded from the normies."
Then she saw Alexander, the actual one,
and she couldn't help but walk infront of him, and sit.
"We're all monsters, why else would we be here?
If you go crazy, let's just go crazy together, alright?
Stay in my mind or whatnot.
It'll be better together."

Atiria chuckled. "yea I mean, the worst they are gonna do is bang eachother under the tree..oh wait that is kinda bad...but i don't think Alex is like that...is he? Maybe I should go back and make sure they are okay." Ataria said stopping and looking back.

Alexander looked at Raina with the most sweet expression that has ever crossed his face, his eyes where a ruby red but they were calm. "Claiming full ownership of the infamous class 10 psycho Alexander Night Terror hehe hopefully my awesome talents with rub off on ya" Alexander then stood up and pulled Raina with him and kissed her softly on the lips as the shadows slowly crawled up his legs, to his chest then his face and then turning back into her bow. "Together" it whispered

Raiden grabbed her shoulder. "No it's fine...he probably won't. Don't worry about it," Raiden looked over a bush and noticed the old miss. "There it is!" he said. "Let's go scope it out."

Raina thought she would melt.
His expression was adorable.
His comment made her chuckle a bit,
but she was soon lifted off her feet.
Alexander kissed her softly on the lips,
and she kissed back, just as soft.
Then he was the bow again.
She smiled down at it,
"I guess we should catch up with the others now?"

Ataria turned and followed Raiden, smiling. "Okay dokay whatever you say captian." Ataria said as she caought up with him. "So I saw what you did to those kids back there, that was pretty amazing, if I do say so myslef." Ataria said as she continued to walk next to Raiden she kept looking at him, he was cute she wouldn't deny it but he would never go for a wimpy little girl like her, she was frail and the only cool thing about her was her big ass wings. Ataria sighed at the thought, the realized how loud it was she shot a quick glance at Raiden again to make sure he didnt notice it.

"Babe ya gotta learn something cool, you know how normal bows snap if pulled to hard? well i don't break ever. Try to tap into my chaotic energy when you pull an arrow it will multiply into a swarm of arrows, get it?one+chaotic energy x my awesome talent= you looking like a sexy badass." Now we can go.

"Your talent?
don't you need some before I can use it?"
She joked.
She aimed the bow,
and pulled back with all of her strength.
She focused her energy into one light stream, then pulled the energy radiating off of the bow.
it swirled around the arrow.
Then she released.
About ten arrows shot out lighting speed.
"No way!
That's amazing!"
She exclaimed.

"When you shoot 1000 let me know. Also, i have an "Oh shit button" if you are literally about to die close your eyes and think of the sadest most heart breaking moment and count to 10 before opening your eyes, you'll be safe."

Raiden nodded. "Thanks so much Ataria!" he exclaimed. "Yeah I was born with those powers. I've always loved them, but part of me still wants to be normal... anyways, you're wings are pretty cool! I can shape shift every part of my body, but I've never tried wings." he gave a sweet smile to Ataria. He liked her...he definitely liked her. From the moment he saved her earlier that morning. But the whole "shape shifting his body into blades and other things" is probably a little creepy to her. His feelings for her grew as each second passed. "Alright...follow me." Raiden made a huge leap over to the top of the old mill. Once he hit the roof he felt a crack beneath his feet then suddenly he fell through. "Jesus...they call it the old mill for a damn reason don't they." Raiden rubbed his head and hopped up scoping around. No cameras on this floor he thought to himself. "Come on in Ataria!"

Ataria flew threw the hole that Raiden made and ladned in front of him. "Are you okay, it sounded like that hurt." Ataria looked into his eyes then looked around. "SO what are we looking for exactly? And no problem for that compliment I mean it, that was pretty bad ass, i thought you were gonna get your ass kicked at first but you sure prved me wrong." ataria smiled at him and looked around some more, wrapping her arms around herself and shivering, it was rather cold in here and her short sleeved shirt was not keeping her warm at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.