The difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina was quiet throughout the entire conversation.
She didn't want to tell her own story,
one because she hadn't killed anyone, so she felt weak,
two because it was a bit personal.
She watched as they went to the tree, and climbed up a tree of her own to look.
As they went to fight, she stood back.
She didn't have her bow with her,
she wouldn't be much help.

The shadows around the group of goons was growing giant and terrifying the kids no longer moved they just stared up muttering the words "Help" over and over. The silhouette on the ground resembled a three headed dog, liquid shadow slowly dripped from its mouth that revealed sharp gnashing teeth, the longer it formed the more real it looked and the more fear filled the air. Alexander was lost in his madness and started to spread shadow tendrils all over the schools floor various kids got trapped and where slowly breaking down like the three Alexander had already destroyed. This was growing unstable and Alexander was sinking deeper. Alexander needed light, and Raina was what usually pulled him out but could she get him this far down?

A wave of fear ripped over Raina as her her head shot over to a black figure.
It looked a bit like a Ceberus, and it was surrounding the kids.
She knew something was wrong, because Alexander wasn't this violent.
Then she knew she had to do something.
She didn't have her bow, but she was in a tree.
There's a branch right?
She climbed up looking for a bendy branch.
When she found one she pulled out some of her hairs and tied them on the end.
Aiming for Alexander, she drew back.
An arrow created from bright light formed.
She released and it shot through the air, straight for Alexander.
It seemed as if all of her energy was in that shot.
Next thing she knew she blacked out.

((OCC: Have to leave for a bit, don't have too much fun ;D))

((OCC: We were on the same mindset, I was already thinking of light when you added the extra sentence ;D ))

The arrow shot the beast, and slowly the darkness reverted back to Alexander holding his heart. "Hey! Raina damn it not so rough!" Alexander stood up and shook his head and ran to Raina noticing she blacked out. "Ugh dumb cute girl, no time for a cat nap" Alexander grinned and formed into her shadow. "Your bow aint here, and that twig is shit. i'll help ya" Alexander then turned into a black bow and layed next to Raina.

Raina sat up.
"Crap, too much."
Her head was pounding.
"I used too much energy."
She looked to see if Alexander was okay.
She didn't see him at first but looked to see a dark bow.
It wasn't just black, it was sort of a wispy black, like a shadow.
"Alexander?" She picked up the bow.
"You never mentioned the ability to become weapons or hand-held objects.
This is amazing..."

Raiden hopped up to the branch and hung upside down from it. "I didn't find that out until I got my hands on a rocket launcher that one time...it's cool ain't it!" he exclaimed with an excited smile.

"Rocket Launcher?
I can only think of the joy that must've given you,
destroying things and all,"
Raina laughed.

"Yeah you pick up a few new tricks, here and there" Alexander heart raced at her saying he was amazing. "Yeah that was fun stuff those humans had no chance, i love being unpredictable its fun as hell" The bow seemed to almost shine it was so dark, surprising enough it was also warm and not cold. "I can also protect friends by turning into armor. can't use me as armor for long though you'll lose your mind.."

"That's why I'm so crazy right now!" Raiden excluded. "We're going to get in so much trouble for those guys in the school yard..."

(OOC a picture of Alexander The Night Terror)

Attachments

• tumblr_m0gy96S2Ms1r5ye76o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m0gy96S2Ms1r5ye76o1_500.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 4
Raina started playing the the Alexander Bow.
She pulled the shadow string,
messed with the rims,
she was just trying to get a good feel of it.
"Well, I take it this might be my turn to learn something a bit different too."
She drew the bow back focusing only a small part of her energy, not to use it all up.
A small, thin white-yellow light became seen.
"There's the arrow," she smiled.
She released letting it fly.
Then she turned to Raiden,
"Do we have to stay here?
I understand our responsibilities and all,
but what if we left?
All of us.
Would they send people after us?"

((OOC: Ooo Alexander looks amazing!))

"That's why I'm so crazy right now!" Raiden excluded. "We're going to get in so much trouble for those guys in the school yard..."

OOC: That's Raiden.

tumblr_medzlbbD5J1rhui1so1_500.png

"Hey i told you an hour tops and you pushed 6!" "Yo Raina just remember to be easy on the hair pulling? though i bet your more gentle the gorhilla fists overthere"

"Haha i was right her pull is like im having my hair being played with, a guy could get use to this" Alexander shimmers in the light "Yo Raiden we can take the school back no doubt! unless hehe we wanna just..ditch"

"I'm up for anything. Just make sure your hair doesn't get ruffled bro." Raiden snickered.

(( OOC: Gosh, you guys characters look awesome!
This is the closet I could find for Raina: http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/wallpaper/previews-middle/346879.jpg
Though, Alexander Bow would look different (That one could be her normal bow she doesn't have right now), and that's the light fixture when she's using full power, and her clothes are a bit more modern.
I'm picky XD))

Raina looked at the bow,
"So you're hair is the string, huh?"
She tugged at it,
"Hope it doesn't hurt."
She looked to Raiden,
"Whatever you guys want, I'm up for anything."

"Hehe i don't mind i feel almost like a pampered kitty cat" Alexander laughed and the bow popped cat ears "Hehe you'll never have a dull day with me around, well Raina? capture the school or ditch and find a place to plan"

(OOC Alexander has great taste lol ;) P.s i think we all Rp well together)

Raina thought for a moment while scratching the new kitty ears,
"Even as strong as we are, they could already have a back up plan for rebellion.
If we went in now, there's a chance we could be hurt or captured ourselves.
My thought process was that we might think it out first.
Rationally.
Think of a plan that could counteract any other plans.
But, you guys have such force of power in yourselves, since I'm still working on mine,
I think we might be able to take them on, and most likely succeed."
She nodded,
"You two should decide not me.
I would like more practice with you Alexander.
If you're my new bow."

((OOC: I agree with that. We seem to mesh well together. It's like a perfect little group :D ))

Status
Not open for further replies.