The difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina looked at Alexander in the shadow,
"You're a nightmare in yourself.
Hopefully he isn't as bad."

"Raina are you still pissed off at me for reading your thoughts and telling Justin Hemsworth you thought his nose looked like that of a witches? because that was like 3rd grade!"

Raina stomped her foot,
"Yes I'm still mad!
He hated me forever and tripped me!
Plus he told the principal and got me sent home for the day!
I can never live that down!"
Raina stuck her tongue out at him,
"I'm still waiting for a true apology."

"Drop it Raina! That was so long ago!" he said with a charming smirk. "Please...it's like...old now."

Raina thought for a moment.
"You're only on his side because he's like your best friend!"

"Well whatever Raina! YOU WONT GET ONE." The shadow goes back to normal and Raiden hears Alexander in his head "Ugh shes so dumb, she'll never like me, yeah so what if i said that to Justin, though i did leave out the fact she liked him..and not me. Man girls suck as much as history class with Mr.Benson and he was a lame dude"

Raina crossed her arms and walked into the gym.
Alexander could be such a jerk sometimes.
She did admit he was sorta sweet, and funny
...but he was s hardheaded and it irked her.
he is cute though, she heard herself think.
She chose to ignore that.
He sure knew how to push her buttons.
She found a seat that was empty and sat down.

"Is that so bad girl?" he asked. Raiden sighed. "You've had a grudge on Alex since then. Drop it for me eh?" Jason heard Alex in his head and turned around and nodded. "I know right?" he said out loud on purpose to see what her reaction would be. He then noticed she was already walking towards the gym "Hey wait up!"

Raina sighed, "Fine."
Then she heard Jason say,
"I know right?"
Then he called to her.
She turned around to look at him.
"Yeah? Know what?"
She asked.
"What do you know?"

Raiden's shadow then turns into the silhouette of Alexander walking on his hands, Alexander pretends to not stare at Raina

"What are you talking about...what ever do you mean," he said with a snicker. He tried his best not to smile.

Raina stood up and walked over to Raiden.
"You know exactly what I mean!"
She said.
"Alexander, get him to tell me!"

Raiden tilted his head at Raina. "You think he's going to listen to you?" he asked. "You kind of hate him!"

"Oh I don't actually hate him!
He knows that!
Right, Alexander?"
Raina looked at him.
Did he know?

Alexander forms back into his complete self, not a shadow but himself, for the first time in years. "You don't?"

Ataria couldnt help but chuckle at all of this. "you guys are cute, all fighting like husband and wife, and your predictable, you guys just need to all kiss and make up." Ataria was small yes but she had a mouth on her, and she always spoke her mind. Walking to the gymnasium she felt out of the circle, like she didnt really belong here...like at normal people school. Ataria sighed and lifted herself off the ground and laid on her back as he wings carried her arcross the school yard. "Besides, it was 3rd grade Raina, he proabably only told him cause he had a 3rd grader cush on you." Ataria chuckled and looked at alex. Spinning around and landing back on her feet she continued walking, so joiuned with rest of the students in the gym she stayed by the door, she hated sitting.

"Of course not.
I always thought you knew I was joking,"
she trailed off.
"I'm sorry,
I don't really hate you at all."
Then her head shot to Ataria,
"...What?"
She looked back at Alexander.

Alexander at that moment vanished and hid thinking to himself "Fuck fuck fuck damn it Ataria! Whats with that mouth of yours? are you trying to give me a panic attack? No one will see my like that, all blushed. pft 3rd grade crush..talk about ever since crush..but whatever. Alexander found his way into the gym and formed his silhouette on a seat.

Ataria Knew she was right, she never worried herslef with simple crushes, it was always to much for her, the aruguing when they dont call or when you dotn see them for an extened amount of time, it was dumb, and now adyas people were just to scared to tell someone if they had a crush, whats the point of liking someone if they never know. Ataria cleared her mind and thoughts looking at the new principal. He stood in the middle of gym with the kids that came with him behind him. "WELCOME STUDENTS TO YOUR NEW AND IMPROVED SCHOOL, YOUR CLASSES ARE NOW ALL BASED AROUND COMBAT AND KICKING ASS! these kids behind me are your knew classmates and you will treat them as your supiors. If they wanna kick your ass, let them, or I will kick yours." The principal smiled and looked around not noticing Ataria floating by the door. seeing alex he walked over with a student of his and chuckled. "This is no longer allowed, you must alsways be in your true form, as human." Thats when he realized Ataria. "You girl, put your wings away." Ataria gave him a look like he was stupid. "Um, I cant they are kind permanantly here, the only way they are coming off or going away is you pull or cut them off." The principal appraoched her and smirked. "That can be arranged deary." Ataria chuckled adn the students all gasped. "Fuck that." ataria lifted herself high into the rafter and sat there, knowing that none of his students were flyers, just demonic little things.

"hehe yeah right creepy, you have to find me first, humans are sheep asshat, im a lion." Alexander then vanished without a trace, no one or no thing could tell Alexander what he couldn't do especially some dumb power hungry dick eater. "Yo Ataria, don't act weird im in your head. This guy can't be serious. Lets bounce you can grab Raina and Raiden right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.