The difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah Raina! Heeelllpp!" she yelled with sarcasm. Kitty was in the room next to his. Thick walls separated them, but it was still great to hear her old crush's voice. "Hehe hey sexy. I missed you! Where have you been?" she asked putting her hand up to the metal wall that separated them. She remembered how he always used to hate her, but she was pretty sure he couldn't resist her. No other guy could resist her. She was what every man wanted...well except the class 10 psycho part. "You know I used to cry like....every night since you left! I'm soooo glad you're back now baby!" Kitty licked her lips and waited for a response. She then stopped and thank. Wait what is he calling on that b....I mean girl, Raina for?" Kitty and Raina weren't always the um...best of friends.....they actually deeppy loathed each other. Kitty would always remember the smile that was on Raina's face when she was being taken to be kept with the class 10 psychos. She HATED her, but she decided to ignore the fact for now. "I'm the only other psycho that's supposed to stay here till death, but trust me...I'm a cat...I'll find a way out, and you'll be the first one to come out with me cutie." Kitty kissed the wall and waited until the right time.

Setting her jaw, Gluttony pulled a little away from Greed. "I wouldn't," She advised, "We all know what happens when she gets her hands on Pride. The smell alone is enough to make milk sour. Leave them be."
--------------------------------------------
"Oh?" Greed purred smugly, brushing her cheek lightly with his hand, "Then maybe we should check out that hideous school building. It's bound to have something worthy stealing."

This thread is being closed due to my absnce and fat that I have no idea whats going on and the last reply was made 2 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.