The difference

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
( HIM!?!?!?!?!? HIM!!!!!!!!!! I want you to hear this song. It started playing on Pandora while I was reading this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9-Q2xjzU_U )

"Girl, boy, what does it matter? You're all food for the slimes, anyway," The girl sniffed. She hung upside down from the rafters of the roof. She glared at the mutants, her black hair falling down like a mini waterfall of darkness. Her loose, black clothes drew her figure back into the shadows, but her eyes put them all to shame. Obsidian, Ebony, Coal, Onyx. No words could compare to the darkness in her eyes, colder than the icy artic, with something flickering underneath; like a creature of the dark waiting to pull the child under the bed forever. "The only reason you aren't dead is because you're not my enemy, Princess."

((Oh gosh XD I've wanted to see wicked. This song is awesome! "Blonde." XDDD))

"It matters to me, because that's what I am,"
Raina looked up to see a girl with pitch black hair falling down.
She looked like a shadow herself.
Raina wondered if she was like Alexander.
Her presence was eerie, but Raina wasn't jolted.
"Oh why thank you, little dreary bat
I will forever be in you gratitude,"
Raina's mouth dripped with sarcasm.
"Why are you here anyway, other than it being your "home" or whatnot.
You seem young enough.
Why weren't you at school?"

( I almost died of laughter at that part. Heh.)

The girl raised an eyebrow, or lower it, from their point of view. "Man, you really are too stupid!" She said bluntly, "A fool. A Jester. An Idiot. Why the hell would I be in school? This is my turf, why wouldn't I be here? Why are you here?"

(( :D ))

"Well I figured you were because it's a legal thing!
But I guess you having your own 'turf' makes you under the justice system.
Since I live in my house doesn't automatically mean I'm under the law.
Your sitting here calling me stupid, when you don't even know the legal system?
That's plain childish.
And if you MUST know,
the school's been taken over.
The new principal is a dictator, and has a group of "special" kids helping him run the school.
My friends and I decided to put an end to it.
Two of them killed some, I think.
Then we split up.
I came with Alexander,"
she held up her shadow bow,
"and now we're looking for Ataria and Raiden,
who were supposed to come here."

The girl flicked her wrist in a flash and with a movement of air, a thin line of blood appeared on the girl's cheek. "You really ought to learn to watch your mouth," The girl said coldly. All of her past amusement was gone and only her darkness remained. "I didn't ask about your school. I don't care about your friends or your life. I only asked WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE." Her dark eyes flashed with the last of the words as her patience ran out.

A brush of wind flicked onto Raina cheeks.
A think line of blood appeared.
"If you were listening,
I explained that I was looking for my other two friends!
They came this way, why else would I look here!?
Gosh, you only listen to what you want to hear!
It's like your thick-headed or something!"
Raina was beginning to get frustrated.
When would this girl get it?
It wasn't like she was here to attack her or something.
Raina gripped Alexander tighter.

"Get out," The girl commanded, "Your friends aren't here. You're annoying. Get lost." In truth, she was finding it hard to focus. She had been woken up in the middle of the day and her stomach ached. It was hard not to tear the girl limb from limb, but she wouldn't allow it. Those people were last resorts. She would have to do some proper hunting now that this idiot had disturbed her before nightfall or at least try to get some more sleep.

"Excuse me?"
Raina scoffed.
"You got another thing coming if you think I'm leaving on behalf of you.
I'm going to keep looking for my friends.
You can go find another black abandoned building if I'm bothering you."
With that, Raina turned and kept walking.
"RAIDEN! ATARIA? YOU IN HERE?"
She yelled.

The girl tensed on her perch. Her jaw locked tightly as she tried to supress her instincts. Maybe she would kill her after all. The stupid don't deserve to live and who was more stupid than prey that hung around a predator's lair? She was loud, annoying, and, above all, she had an attitude problem that would turn the Queen of England off. Dark intent began to seep from shadowed child. She could already see herself tearing into that freak's carcass. Why hold back? Her demon whispered, It's only one child..........surely you gave her plenty of warning. Kill her now and add her pitiful strength to your own.

Raina rounded the corner into another room.
She couldn't find the light so she just walked around squinting.
"Raiden? Ataria?"
She sighed.
"Where are you guys?"

Ataria and Raiden were busy flirting as this escapade continued, hearing distant voices Ataria moved away from raiden and fly to where she had heard the voices. "Raina, I heard you whats going on? Are you okay? who are you talking too?" Ataria looked back and forth from Raina to Alexander. When she noticed a shadowy fiqure out of the corner of her eye. "Holy crap what the heck is that?" ataria said as she tilted her head trying to get a better veiw, but no matter how she looked at it , it never looked the same, or like much of anything really. "Hey um, Listen I don't mean to intrude but could you do us all a favor and not be so creepy, if your one of those demon minion things then your wasting your time, your just gonna die anyways and if not, we arenmt here to hurt you or anything, we were just kinda looking for a place to settle down for the night..." Ataria didnt want to fight, her mind was to occup[ied with thoughts of Raiden and if she tried to fight she would most likely win but she didnt want to take the chance. "Raiden! Come here...I need you." ataria said looking back to see where Raiden was at.

The girl cracked a grin; sharp teeth shining in the shadows. KILL HER!!!!!!!!! Her instincts screamed, KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With a quiet and hateful snarl, the girl flipped like an acrobat off of the rafter. END HER!!!! I COMMAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(No need to panic. Just whirl around or something. No need for any more reactions, I promise.)

Raina ran to Ataria,
"Thank goodness! Hey there's this girl-"
Suddenly a thump hit the floor.
Raina whirled around,
"Uh oh, Dreary Bat, you okay?"
Raina backed up a bit.

Ataria Panicked as she saw the creature flip off and come towards her, jumping away, grabbing Raina and alex Ataria flew into the air, she had no idea where Raiden was. "Um woah bro, you need to do some chilling and learn what nice is." Ataria stayed in the air and looked down as she saw the shadowy fiquring moving around, it looked so demented and kinda gross in all honesty.

( Noooooooope. I won't listen to you.)

In a flash, the girl had disappeared through the hole in the roof, leaving behind those idiotic creatures that made her blood burn. She would hunt on her own. But if they ever came back, she wouldn't hold back her black hunger. She appreciated it more than them after all. She ran as swift as the wind, following the scent of a lone demon, her jaws aching in the excitement of the hunt. The freaks that had intruded upon her were already forgotten, swallowed by the darkness.

((...JESUS CHRIST THIS IS LIKE MY 10TH EDIT! THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?!? >___________<))

Raina looked up at Ataria.
"I don't think she was the same as Alexander.."
she said quietly.
She had never seen something that hostile...
that...hungry looking.

Ataria landed and gently put Raina and Alex down. "Um so that was weird...do you think she is going to come back?" Ataria said looking around. "were so you think she even went...wait scratch that I dont care. she was creppy as hell though." Ataria stretched and realized how close her and alex were to each other. "So u guys like a thing now, or did you forget personal space?" Ataria said witha smirk on her face, they made a couple, they were both smallish and thin and kinda bad ass, so it would work...not that ataria could say much about relationships.

( No! BAD RAIDEN!!!! READ MY POST, SHE DIDN'T EVEN LUNGE AT HER, SHE RAN AWAY TO KEEP FROM EATING HER.)

The sun was sinking lower in the sky as the girl tore into the demon she had just caught. It was a massive, three-eyed demon bear with murderous claws; unfortunately, it hadn't lasted long in the hunt. Blood coated her mouth and claws. She was starving. ( Sorry if you've got a weak stomach) She gulped down the monster's warm flesh, her instincts completely in control. There was nothing but her kill, the delicious smell of blood, and her never-ending hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.