The difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiden clenched his fist and growled. They know not to fight him. And if they dare they go through a near death experience. He laughed a little. "Ahah! No one!? I'm sick today. I'm not all that powerful...anyone want to take a shot???" one guy immediately ran up and tried to punch Raiding with a flaming fist. Raiden sighed. "You again Nick?" Raiden dodge the fist grabbed his arm and broke it. He kneed his skull in like he always did, but this time the threw him into the wall so fast he flew through it. He laughed. "HAH! that looked like it hurt bro! haha...who's next?" he smiled as every single student coward in fear. Raiden was in the mood. Why not..."What about you princy...come at me..."

Atraia jumped a little when she heard alex in her head. 'Yeah of course I can, it'll be easy, but hold on." Ataria chuckled and swooped down grabbing Raina and Raiden by there collars and pulling them away, The principal and his minions trying the grab them. never even coming close, taking them into the woods that was behind the school she landed softly on the ground. "well he is offically on my hit list."

"Hehe Its war, theres a good reason im not in fighting class and Raina was right, I am the walking nightmare, i didn't get the nickname Night Terror for nothing. Me and Raiden can't participate in fighting. We had to many..problems. He breaks them physically and i break them mentally. We work in a team. I guess we have room for a badass with wings and princess over there". Alexander then formed into Raiden's Shadow. "Yo you got Nicks blood on your knee again, you think hed listen" Alexander laughed a bit

Raiden laughed as he dissed the principal. The principal was steaming. He walked over to the bleachers and listened to Alex. "Nope! And honestly I don't care...I love mashing his brains him....that pyro flame freak," He sat on the bleachers. "Eh...I'm ready to bail...where's new girl Ataria and Raina?" he asked.

Raina had picked a seat a bit far away from everyone else.
She needed to clear her thoughts,
but this new principal wasn't helping.
True human form?
Would she have to hide her ears?
And those kids behind him,
she wasn't really going to comply to everything they said.
She'd probably poison their drink before she'd listen.
She started to stand up when she was scooped off the ground.
She looked up to see Ataria.
She watched as they flew from the school and into the woods.
Once she was set on the ground,
she sat on the nearest tree stump.
"Okay, we have to fix this,"
She started.

After Raiden was scooped off from the bleachers and into the woods, he ran up the nearest tree and sat on a branch. "Well that was fun," he said with a smile. "Hey where's Ale...that's a dumb question." he looked at each of everyone's shadow including his. "Alex buddy?"

Alexander's cartoon grin appeared on Raidens shadow, like the cat from alice in wonder land, it was mischievous. "You break the princys body, i'll break his mind." Alexander let out a laugh as the shadow danced a devils dance across the ground, the motions invoked thoughts of madness. Alexander suddenly realised and shot back. "Hehe sorry sometimes i get excited and lose it a bit."

Raiden smiled at his best bro. "Dude I know. No need to be ashamed of that stuff bro. Remember when I was a psycho? Took down like 3 building in 3 seconds when I went to Oklahoma. You remember that? Haha it was all over the news," Raiden laughed remembering that one lucky day the old principal took them all on a field trip so it'd feel like a "human" school for once. We ended up terrorizing the place and then they bribed the government not to say it was the school's crazy students. It was a fun day for most, and a broke day for the school board.

"Only one problem you can go nuts and it juse effects you, when i lose it so don't everyone who sees the shadow dance, Hell my trip to rome went sour the friggen Pope quit because he saw my dance of madness. I swear man, im like Satans son or some crap, though i actually don't know where i came from. Oh well hehe" The shadow turned into a silhouette of a cartoon devil.

Ataria stood silent as she listned to Raiden and Alex's stories about the terror they caused, it made her remember why she got kicked out of her school, it was her fault but the blame was not all heres. "I went to a normal school before here...i would still be going if I didnt get kicked out.." Ataria looked down at the ground. "People dont realize how dangerous we are...you guys remeber that news story about that kid who got dropped from 5 stories up...that was me..." Ataria looked at everyone, hopeing they wouldnt call her a freak or a murderer, she was but, the story that the news told wasn't how it happened. "The news lied about th ewhole thing saying that I just went crazy and the kid was an innocent by stander...he deserved it, to be hurt, not to die just to be hurt...I didnt mean to kill him...That's why I am here now and we moved across the country..." Ataria let it go and felw up to the top of a tree adn just sat there thinking about what they ahd to do to get rid of this principal.

Raiden smiled at Atari. "Don't be ashamed we've all killed at least one person...on accident or on purpose. It's nothing to worry about. You're too beautiful to worry about that. heh." Raiden's attempt at flirting with her was a fail in his mind, but hey it was worth a shot.

Ataria smiled at Raiden, she knew he was trying to flirt and it was a good try but she just wasnt in the mood. Sitting in the tree she saw the gymnasium empty out and kids beginto go to class some kids were already getting beat up. "Thats so pitiful, we could kick their asses couldnt we?" Ataria said petting the tip of her wing. looking down at everyone she fiqured they should all see this. "Hey guys you might wanna come up here."

"Yo" The shadow crawled up the tree quickly like a spider. "Don't let it sink in Ataria, that's how you ended up "Untreatable class 10 psycho" like me the only class 10psycho . Raiden is at 9 wich is awful im trying to keep him from the line to 10 its not fun at all. Last class 10 before me was executed." The silhouette then morphed into a cute monkey "Smile and forget, or i swear i'll start picking grubs" Alexander said as he grinned.

Ataria chuckled "I didnt even know there were diffrent classes and I dont have grubs, I dont lay on the ground all day in people's shadows." ataria chuckled agian and looked at Alex. "You make a cute monkey, you should stay that way." Ataria said as she ruffled his hair.

Raiden smiled at Alex. "Hah..monkey boy," he said "So you think we should be getting back anyways? It's about time to head back isn't it?" Raiden knocked punched a large tree that was next to him, enabling it to fall down. It fell with a huge thump and a shake to the ground. Raiden got on top of the newly fallen tree. "If we ever get separated in school, this is where we meet from now on. Just in case we can't find each other. You'll know by the tree that I just knocked down...quite neatly might I add," he said with a smile. "Now let's get back to the jail we call school alright?"

The shadow monkey grinned in satisfaction and crawled on Raiden's head "Yo grow a tail, Ataria's got a thing for monkeys" and laughed like Apo from Aladin, and pretends to pick from Raidens head

Ataria chuckled as everyone began to leave agian, jumping from the tree she was soon overheard above Alex and Raiden, looking down at them once she sped forward and was soon at the school once agian, only to be met with one of the principlas kids. "well hello my winged beauty" The boy slithered his eyes red and skin grey. "Hi and dont touch me, i will kill you." Ataria said as she continued to walk only to have a sharp pain in her wing make her spin around, the kid holding a feather of hers. "You really shouldnt have done that." Ataria walked towards the boy, his sharp teeth peeking through his deviloush smile. "give me your worst babe." Ataria chuckled and picked up the boy by his collar flying into the air as high as she could go. "No wait okay, I'm sorry put me down I'll leave you alone, ill die if you drop me please!" Ataria chuckled and looked at the boy. "your so weak." Her hand opened and down the boy went only to trun into a cloud dust as he hit the floor silent screams leaving the dust cloud. ataria landed and wiped her hands together as if her job was done. walking away proudly she headed to class.

Alexander saw a group of goons and smirked "Breakfast" the shadow disappeared and soon the group of goons where choking each other, madness consumed them as Alexander danced a devil dance in there minds slowly breaking them down memory by memory, thought by thought slowly his dance would spread in there minds as Alexander slowly lost himself the more he broke them. Three began to slam their heads upon the concrete walls, another layed on the ground pulling at his eyes screaming out madness. The one on the ground had it the worst Alexander was literally eating his memorys and thoughts

Raiden smiled. "Nice job bro!" he yelled. Raiden felt a heavy tap on his shoulder. He turned around to face nick, and some skinny little nerd. "Well I'm glad to see you're still alive Nick. Who's this pipsqueak behind ya?" Nick smirked "Show him Ron," nick said. 'Ron' ripped off his shirt and immediately his muscles started rippling. He started growing into something huge, he became a huge hulk looking creature. It yelled in Raiden's face. "Dude you're breath is unbearable...must you yell in my face?" Nick came from under the huge creature and tried to punch Raiden once more. "You suck bro. Step off!" Raiden dodged every single one of his punches. "Okay you know what. Punch me once, so you can tell all your little friends that you beat me up. See if I care. Punch me as hard as you can." Nick engulfed his body in fire and gave one good punch to Raiden's stomach. Raiden was moved a few inches back, and he was doubled over. He coughed. "You finally punched me. I'm so proud of you! Now it's my turn." Raiden balled his fist and a black substance started to take over his whole arm. He smiled as his arm turned into one, huge, rough, razor blade. "You gonna run? Because I'll catch up." Raiden didn't give Nick time to do anything. He spun around and came down with his razor arm right onto his chest which left it bleeding out. "A few slice ribs. You may wanna head back to the infirmary buddy. You're hurt. Raiden lifted up Nick and thew him into the school building. "aaaaaannnnnddd touchdown!" He turned around to face the big creature named Ron. "Still wanna go?...look I'll let you off with a warning. You don't want to mess with me. Trust me on that one." Raiden jumped up to his face and smiled. "Stay in class." he flicked Ron's head so hard, that he ended up flying through the school yard, skidding on the ground until he came to a complete stop in a huge crater, right next to the outside field where the power honing class was held. He turned back to Alex. "Let's go bro. Just leave them be for now. I don't feel like getting talked to by that damn principal."

Ataria was not many feet away when she saw Raidne get punched, she wanted to make sure raidend was okay but she realized he was when his arm changed. Ataria smiled and waited for Raiden to finsih locking gaze with him and smiling, turning away and heading to her flight class.

Status
Not open for further replies.