The demons kiss

Stella followed Blake as he started to walk to the kitchen, it wasn't like she had anything better to do than seeing someone cook. She stood about five steps away from Blake, giving him some room to work with. Ofcourse she knew that Blake were right, she should have eaten when Rilo ate in the morning but at that time she thought that she would get killed and couldn't think about food at all. It was hard to get out the thought when someone had almost killed you the night before.

His answer made her wonder a bit how he felt about never looking older than sixteen, maybe he liked looking like that but for a guy to look so cute as he did could be bad. All guys didn't like being called cute all the time. But maybe he didn't have any problems with it. He turned to her and suddenly his body started to change, it didn't take long for it to have changed completely and before her stood a big wolf, no it was a werewolf. He were like the one they had met outside. She hadn't thought about it before but Rilo had told her that there were a werewolf in the cave with him before, hadn't he? Then something happened that she really didn't thought would happen, it looked like he were going to attack her. But before he were able to Rilo suddenly appeard.

How bad luck could a human have? She had been attacked by two demons and two werewolf within the time of twentyfour hours. It must be some kind of record. Rilo weren't in his human form anymore, even though she couldn't see his red eyes or fangs she could still see his ears. Stella shivered as Blake got slashed over the belly by Rilo's claws, then Blake turned in to his other form again. His wound started to heal immediately which amazed her, she had never seen anything like it.

Blake started to plead to Rilo for forgivness but stopped, she could only guess how Rilo looked at him at the moment. "I'm fine" She said while trying to think about the words to make him release the grip he had on Blakes throat, it looked so painful so she almost felt it herself. "He already said that he's sorry, shouldn't you let go of his throat?" It was formulated as a question but it sounded more as a demand.

Rilo didn't move a single muscle for a long few moments, glaring at Blake who was staying mostly still. All that moved was his heaving chest, and occasionally he had a frantic blink. After what seemed like ages, Rilo's hand snapped open and the werewolf boy toppled to the floor in a heap. Without so much as a glance at Stella, Rilo turned and went back to his room. Blake shakily climbed to his feet, his eyes wide. He shouldn't be alive right now, there was no way that he should have survived that. In all of his years of servitude, he had never, never seen Rilo that angry. Ever. Just recalling the look in the demon's eyes made him quiver, but he cleared his throat and gave Stella a faint smile.

"So.. Anyway.." he said, pulling out a skillet and placing it on the stove before cutting up some chicken into strips. "I'm about a hundred now, give or take. Age doesn't matter much to me," he continued, his voice nearly back to normal as he tossed the chicken in the pan with some butter and dashed spices all over it. His mind was working forcefully, trying to understand exactly why he was still standing there. It couldn't be because Stella had asked Rilo to let him go. Rilo didn't listen to anybody, especially humans. Suddenly it dawned on him and he whirled around, staring at Stella with wide eyes. A second later he blinked, tilting his head and setting out plates and silverware as if nothing had happened. "How old are you?" he asked carefully, starting to boil water in a pot next to the chicken.

Rilo had come very close to snapping Blake's neck. In fact, he was a bit surprised with himself that he had managed to not do it. Once he was back in his room, he vanished from the room and reappeared in a different part of the volcano crawling with small demons the size of dogs. He went on a rampage, slaughtering them by the dozens just to cool off the overwhelming fury that had saturated his mind. When he was finished, he was perfectly calm, but he was also drenched in blood. Satisfied, he vanished back to his room and walked into the bathroom, stripping down and stepping into the scalding shower.

Stella was terrified, not because there were a werewolf in the room that almost had attacked her, and not because there were a demon in the room that had tried to kill her the day before. It was because there were a demon in the room that looked like her soon were going to kill a werewolf that looked like a boy. Maybe she were naive as Rilo had told her the day before but it didn't look in her eyes that Blake had wanted to hurt her, he even seemed really sorry for it. It didn't look like he were going to let go of Blake and for a moment Stella thought about going to him and try telling him to let go again, but just as the thought came to her mind Rilo let go of Blake.

Instead of saying anything he just walked out, it was probably for the best because she would probably just have shrugged back if he had talked to her. She would need to calm herself down before being able to talk to him, she had already lost count of how many times she had seen him violent, but it felt worse to watch him doing something like that when she felt sorry for the one he did it to. Her eyes went away from the door where Rilo had gone out and turned to Blake again.

It surprised her that Blake just went back to normal again after having something like that happen, shouldn't he be angry for being treated like that? Even though he did wrong he apologised and the way Rilo did it seemed a bit harsh. Blake just did everything normally except one thing, he started to stare at her all of a sudden but he stopped fast and continued as nothing had happened. She had heard his answer but she didn't think much about it, she was thinking to much about how Blake almost got killed not long ago and now just acted normal. "I'm sixteen." She answered "Is Rilo always that violent?" She asked him right afterwards.

Tossing noodles in the boiling pot of water, Blake nodded when she mentioned her age, the wheels starting to turn in his mind. She wasn't here of her own free will, yet there had to be something that made her get close enough to Rilo to be taken here. Plus, she hadn't acted as though that was the first time she saw Rilo be violent. She was Marked, that much was obvious.. And just like that, the pieces all started falling together. He might have just been a werewolf boy, but he wasn't stupid. A faint smile traced over his lips but he kept it to himself, finishing off cooking everything as he considered her question.

"Rilo is.. complicated," he finally said slowly, his left ear twitching as he heard the shower turn on. Rilo must have gotten angrier than Blake realized, he mused. "Violence is really the only way he can show emotion. It can be hard to deal with sometimes but if you look past the lies and anger, there's something else there," he explained, setting a full plate in front of her and flashing her a smile. "I know it's hard to believe," he assured her, pouring a glass of pomegranate juice with ice to go along with everything and setting that in front of her too. "Okay, you asked a question, now it's my turn again. I'm curious. Can you see the Mark on yourself?" he asked, tilting his head with clear curiosity.

The intensely hot water relaxed Rilo's muscles and massaged away his stress. He just stood there with his hands braced against the wall, allowing the steam to caress his back. Finally he washed the remaining blood off and shut off the water, drying off and pulling on fresh clothes. This time he chose loose fitting pajama pants that tied around the waist, a solid black. He didn't bother adding a shirt or shoes, padding out to the kitchen barefoot. "Balka," he muttered to Blake, getting a stunned stare in return. "T.. T-Tallix.." he managed to stutter, watching Rilo take a water bottle out of the fridge before wandering back to his bedroom, all without even glancing at Stella.

Complicated, that guy was so much more than complicated, complicated wasn't a good enough word to describe him, at least that was what Stella thought. Blake walked around preparing everything as he kept talking about Rilo, it felt like he were defending his behaviour. How were he even able to get to know Rilo so good so he were able to get to know about all that? Stella couldn't understand at all how Blake could stand a guy like him. As the plate with food was put on the table she heard her stomach scream, well it was no idea to think about such things while starving. She sat down as Blake poured a glass of pomegranate juice and telling her it was hard to believe such things about Rilo. It was more than hard to believe, it felt impossible.

Blakes question confused her and it probably showed over her whole face. "Mark? What are you talking about?" She didn't get to hear the answer because just then Rilo walked in to the room. He only wore a pair of pajama pants. She blushed when she saw him without a shirt and had to turn away her face, luckily he didn't even look at her because if he had he would have seen how red she was. He said some weird word to Blake and Blake answered him.

She didn't see what he were taking from the fridge, she only heard him opening it. Then he left the room, leaving Blake and her. "What was that about? Balka and Tallix, what's that?" She asked him, confused over the strange words she had never heard before.

"I mean the Ma-" Blake had begun, cutting himself off when Rilo appeared. Once he was gone, Blake looked over at Stella and sighed. He was having a hard time believing all of this was happening, and all because of some human girl who evidently had no idea what was going on. "If I told you what those words meant, you wouldn't believe me," he assured her, pulling a plate out for himself. He pulled out a raw steak from the fridge and set it on the plate, then pulled out some silverware for himself and sat across the counter from her. The wineglass he had was filled with water, or at least something that was clear.

"Now, as far as being Marked.." he said, munching a piece of the raw meat thoughtfully. "Every time that a human is made into a contract, whether it be with a demon, vampire, whatever.. There's a physical marking. It's not like a scar or anything, and only nonhumans can see it. They're really hard to describe, but it's basically like a little shadow on your forehead. Each person who has the ability to Mark somebody has a different one. So, for example, it would be easy for anybody who knows Rilo to know that you were Marked by him, because yours is a rose. I can do them, but it takes a lot more out of me. Mine's a star," he said, grinning a bit. "We don't get to choose what they are or I would've made mine a puppy," he added, chuckling a little.

Why wouldn't she believe him? She believed in demons, werewolf and magicians now so some weird words wouldn't be that hard to believe in. She were going to tell him to tell her about it even though he didn't think that she would believe it, but she forgot about it as she saw the raw steak. Were he going to eat raw meat? Maybe her food were weird for him to, but she couldn't even think about anyone eating meat raw. But then she came to think about that Blake weren't human so he wouldn't get sick of it as she would if she ate it.

He came back to the discussion of the mark and she listened, she giggled as he came with his last comment, it suited his appearance that he would want a puppy. "It's to bad I can't see it" She said and touched her forehead with two fingers, roses were her favorite flowers which made it a bit funny that she had a rose as a mark. "But I still want to know what those words means even though you don't think I would believe you." She said with a smile, she was to curious to let it go. She looked at Blake with 'puppy eyes' wondering if it would work on a werewolf who almost were like a dog. "Please tell me."

rose_drawing_by_steve_b_666-d2xj299.jpg

Blake tapped his chin thoughtfully, then turned and pulled a pad of paper and a pencil from a drawer. Sitting back in his chair and munching another piece of the raw meat, he started sketching quickly and occasionally glancing at her. "It's kind of like a shadow, but at the same time it's really visible in the dark. I don't know how to describe it," he admitted, shaking his head as he continued to sketch. When he was done, he turned it toward her and pushed it across the counter. "That's a rough sketch of it I guess. I'm no artist, but that's pretty close to what I see on you," he said with a cheerful smile.

At her cute little begging face, he grinned and shook his fork at her. "Using puppy eyes against a werewolf is cheating, missy," he accused, then took a sip of his water as he sighed. "Balka is a Lyvian term, which is the language most demons around here use. I'm not well versed in it and I only know a few things that I've picked up from Rilo and other demons in the volcano. Tallix is another term," he said, then hesitated. She would want to know what they really meant, he knew that. Since there was no way of getting around it, he just shrugged and took another bite. "Balka is an apology, and Tallix is a way of saying 'don't worry about it'. I guess that's the easiest way to explain it," he said offhandedly, keeping his voice carefully casual. Not giving her time to shoot another question, he smiled. "My turn, and since you asked two, I get two. One: Why did you approach Rilo? I know for a fact he wouldn't have approached you. And, two, did he bite you yet?" he asked curiously, one ear twitching.

Rilo had finished the bottle off in seconds and tossed it into a bin, then started pacing around his room until his gaze fell on his backpack. He unpacked it all and drew out the wood block and small dagger he had been using the night before. Without any further hesitation, he sat on the edge of his bed and began to carve.

Suddenly Blake started to sketch while he ate his raw steak, she was still a bit disgusted by someone eating raw meat but she tried to ignore it and concentrated on her own food. Sometimes now and then he looked up at her before looking down on the sketch again. Once he were done he pushed the sketch towards her, even if he said he were no artist it looked really good. So that was the rose she had on her forehead. "You draw really good." She complimented him before he continued.

She gave him an innocently look when he told her that it was cheating to use puppy eyes on a werewolf, then changed her expression to curiousity for the answer instead. She understood the most of it untill he said what the two words meant, if it meant what he said it meant then did that mean that Rilo had apologised? She couldn't really think of Rilo apologising to anyone, even after almost killing her he didn't say anything. She were still pretty irritated over that. He probably knew that she were going to comment it or ask about it because he hurried to go on with his own questions. 'Damn it.' She thought because she weren't able to ask about Rilo and his apology, how often did it happen that he apologised to someone?

She thought for a bit while eating on her chicken, once she had swallowed the piece of chicken she had taken she answered his question. "Well, he looked human when I approached him. Actually I approached another guy that Rilo were with at that moment and that guy were a demon and attacked me so Rilo killed him, then I asked him to help me find a demon that I searched for which happened to be Rilo. But once I got to know that he tried to kill me because I said that I thought he had a nice side. And then somehow this happened." She told him, she wasn't really certain why he hadn't tried to kill her again after beating up that werewolf, he told her it were because he wouldn't get satisfied eating her if he wasn't hungry, but now he were suddenly going to get her home, that was awfully nice of him.

"And no he haven't biten me" She said answering his second question, but she got a bit worried because of the question. "Why are you even curious about that?" She asked him hoping it wouldn't count as a question because then she would have to wait longer for her next.

Blake watched Stella very carefully as she started to answer him, marking down details in his mind. He had known why Rilo had gone to the town, of course. The objective was to meet up with Asael and find out if the lesser demon had decided he was truly going to go through with the assault against Rilo. Meeting in a public place was a good idea even though neither one cared about killing humans, and so the point had been for Rilo to just meet up with him and walk away. Now it sounded like Rilo had already killed Asael, which was both good and bad. What really caught Blake's attention more than the impending drama from all of that was the reason Rilo had killed him - Stella. Had he been trying to lure her in and decided to play the good guy to get her to trust him, or had he just been happy for an excuse to execute Asael and she happened to provide it? Either way, Blake was heavily intrigued.

"I see.." was all he said, munching another bite thoughtfully as his mind wandered to how Rilo and Stella apparently started fighting. He really had to work at not laughing at that point. "You really shouldn't accuse a demon of having a nice side," he informed her after he had swallowed, turning to carry his dishes to the sink. As he scrubbed them clean, he turned and gave her a shrug. "Well, I'm curious about it because there's no way that you should be alive by this point," he replied quietly, swiftly taking care of the dishes and giving her an odd look. "Has he really done anything but argue? I mean, you said there was no biting. Did he give you anything? Say anything that seemed out of place with the rest of what he was saying?" he queried, now too curious to bother being careful.

After several long minutes, Rilo blew the shavings from the carving and tossed the dagger aside carelessly. He rose and walked over to his desk, picking up a small pot of polish and a paintbrush. With a gentle care, he polished and sealed the entire thing, then set it aside to dry while he cleaned everything up. He knew that he was acting all out of order and it bothered him more than he cared to admit, but by now there was nothing that he could do about it. From here he could hear everything that Blake and Stella were saying, but he didn't interrupt them. She was curious, that was a good trait to have. Blake had always been too much of a talker, no surprise there. He rolled his eyes and huffed, flopping down on his bed to wait in silence.

"Thanks for the information one day to late" She said as he told her it wasn't a good thing to call a demon nice. "But I still think he have a good side, and because he apologised to you I am even more certain about it." She told him, giving off a playful grin that showed that she had more evidence on Rilo. "You're right, I shouldn't be alive. Actually if that werewolf hadn't attacked just when Rilo were going to kill me then I would probably have been dead now." She continued. She had been lucky that the werewolf suddenly had appeared to attack, if that hadn't happened then he would probably have bitten her and sucked out her life.

"As you probably understand from that we had a fight, first he argued for demons being evil in human form then he lost his temper and turned in to his demon for. After that he attacked me and told me he didn't have any good side and everytime I argued against him he hurt me. I though that I were going to get killed anyways so I didn't have anything to loose on keep telling him why I thought he were nice. Then when he were going to kill me that werewolf showed up as I told you before." She said, thinking that it was best to tell him the whole story about their fight because he would probably ask about it.

"As for things that would be out of place I have no idea. For me just meeting a werewolf is out of place because I got to know about their existence yesterday. But I guess the ruby he gave me from the demon and the thing that made werewolf's pass out were a bit odd. And he tricked me that he were a warlock. But this is probably totaly normal." She kept going wondering if Blake would be able to remember everything she had said. It was so clear for her because she had been there when it happened but for someone that hadn't been there it could be a bit confusing the way she talked.

"Werewolf?" Blake questioned immediately, both ears perking up as he listened. As the story went on, she gave him even more details than she realized she was. For one, the fact that Rilo lost control was huge. He would have had to discard his pendant to even do that, and he never took it off in a fit of anger like that. There had to be something that set him off, and Blake knew exactly what it was. He just couldn't believe this was all unfolding before his eyes. On one hand he wondered who the werewolf had been, but on the other hand he was so stunned by Rilo protecting Stella that he was nearly speechless. "Are you certain he was going to kill you? I mean, I know there's no way of truly knowing since the wolfie decided to show up, but are you completely sure that he wasn't just trying to scare you?" he asked, frowning a bit to himself as he kept thinking.

"He did WHAT?!" he suddenly exclaimed, jumping up and staring at her. He had known where this was going but to hear that Rilo had.. His brain froze and he took Stella's hand, quickly leading her over to the living room area. He dropped her hand and picked up a chest, about three feet long and two feet wide, between two and three feet deep. With a click of the padlock, he pushed the lid up and turned to her. Inside were literally thousands - probably millions - of gemstones. "Demons," he said, picking up a handful of glittering rubies. "Werewolves," he explained, showing her a swirl of sapphires. "Vampires," he added, pointing to a cluster of diamonds. There were others, emeralds and glittering onyx stones, but he didn't bother explaining those. The point was that he was floored he handed over one to Stella. "These were all acquired in the same manner that the ruby was that you now possess. I'm surprised he trusted you to keep it," he said, cocking an eyebrow.

Stella noticed how shoked Blake seemed to become of the story, which meant that it couldn't have been a normal behaviour for Rilo. If even the werewolf he were living with were surprised about how he acted then it must have been something weird. But why was he acting so weird just when she showed up? Was it something with the demon he met? She couldn't figure anything out, mostly because she didn't know how Rilo were except for what she had seen of him, but apparently the way he had been towards her had been weird so he probably acted in another way towards others. It was strange.

She wasn't really certain herself when Blake put it like that if Rilo really were going to kill her or not. It had seemed like he were serious about it and it only seemed like he quit because of the werewolf, but maybe he had just teased her and were going to let her go anyways. Why were she forced to go threw all this? Werewolf's, vampire's and even demons, normal people didn't need to have this sort of problems.

Stella almost fell of her chair in surprise when Blake suddenly jumped up, then he took her hand and lead her in to the living room like place of the cave and started to show her different kind of stones that were for different kind of creatures. She couldn't understand what he were so excited about, for her it looked like normal emeralds and sapphires and everything else there were. "Excuse me for asking, but what is so special with them? I understood that the demon could be reborn or something like that if you didn't take the stone that was left but I still don't understand what's so special about it except that." She confessed, a bit confused over the whole thing.

Blake scratched the back of his head, trying to figure out how to explain it to her without using a lot of things she couldn't possibly understand from the viewpoint of a human. He sighed and shrugged, glancing at her with a half smile. "It's complicated. Just know that the fact Rilo let you have one is kind of a big deal," he finally said, locking the chest shut again and putting it away. He turned back to her, knowing it wasn't a real answer and figuring she'd likely want to ask something else since it was still her turn. Tilting his head slightly, a smile started on her lips. "I have a suggestion, Stella. The next time Rilo gets angry and threatens you or seems like he's going to kill you, cry. Act really upset, get some tears going, all that sort of thing. Let me know what happens," he suggested, curious about this whole thing but having a sneaking suspicion that he knew exactly what was going on.

"Oh dear, we've got to get you showered, it's already been a few hours since you got here," he said suddenly, ushering her down the hall to the enormous bathroom. "Okay, here are towels," he said, pointing to the closet. "The water is really hot if you're not careful, so make sure you turn the cold on a -lot- or you're going to get burned. Soap is in the shower, shampoo is too. Oh, and if you're thinking of refusing, I'm not going to answer any more questions until you do it," he added, grinning playfully at her. He stepped a little closer and leaned in close to her ear. "I'll try to talk to him while you're in here," he whispered, then walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Rilo looked up when Blake knocked, sitting up on his bed. "Come in, Blake," he invited. The werewolf boy came in and shut the door behind him silently. "I assume you've been listening in," he said carefully, getting a single nod from Rilo. "Are you.. I mean.. Is she.." he tried, then sighed and fell silent. "What do you want me to do with her? Are you taking her home once she's showered? She already ate and it's getting late," Blake commented, his tone almost suggesting a double meaning. Rilo cocked an eyebrow but didn't snap. Instead, he just shrugged and stood up. "I'll talk to her, then she can go home if and when she wishes," he said, then pulled something from his closet. "Here, go set this in the bathroom, I doubt she's going to want to put dirty clothes on," he said, tossing it at Blake. Nodding, the boy left and silently laid it on a chair next to the sink, then snuck out of the bathroom without peeking at her.

223061152.jpg

[[I can not wait to see how this goes over XDDD]]

Stella noticed how hard it were for Blake to explain the thing with the ruby and the other stones, and it made him change the topic. She almost lost her jaw when he suggested that she were going to cry the next time Rilo were acting like he were going to kill her. Stella wasn't the kind of girl that cried often, even acting like being sad was hard for her. "Eh?" She were able to get out that litle sound but she was almost paralyzed because of the surprise in his advice for how to be in front of Rilo. She couldn't believe that Rilo would stop just because a girl cried, after all he said that he were an evil demon, even though she didn't believe him in that.

Before she were able to ask about it or talk with him about it Blake started to push her towards the bathroom, she didn't really want to take a shower in a place were two guys were and she tried to object many times but Blake talked so fast and didn't let her interupt him no matter what. When he told her that he wouldn't answer anymore questions if she didn't do as he said then she shut up, she wanted to know more so it would be better to just do as he said untill she had gotten answers on her questions. But some of the questions she had probably needed to be asked to Rilo himself, but she had a feeling that he wouldn't answer her.

She smiled a bit when Blake whispered to her that he would talk to Rilo, it made her a bit happy but then she caught herself with the thought and wondered why she had been happy over such a thing. She shoke the thought of herself and undressed while listening so no one would walk in, it was probably childish to think that a demon or a werewolf would be so perverse so they would walk in on a showering human girl, but they were also guys so she couldn't take any chances.

Once she were in the shower she made sure to take the water temperature down a lot before turning on the water, and just in case she even just started with turning on a litle off the water so she could feel on it first. It was still a bit to warm so she had to turn it down even more. How high temperature did that demon shower in? Once the temperature on the water were good she started to shower and didn't even hear when Blake went in to leave the clothes. She were to full of thoughts to notice anything. Even though she had been so against taking a shower in the beginning she had a hard time getting out of the shower once she got in to it, the water felt comfortable and she got a bit lost in her own world in her mind while standing there. But after a while she forced herself to get out.

Once outside the shower she noticed the clothes lying there, they hadn't been there before she had gotten in to the shower so someone had walked in while she were showering. She shoke off that thought and just put on the clothes, it was better than having the other old clothes on her, they were pretty sweaty by now because she had been walking in the same clothes for some time.

She walked out from the bathroom after she were fully dressed and walked in to the living room.

By the time Stella walked out of the bathroom, Blake had left. He went off to meet up with his lover, because Rilo told him that he could handle Stella from there. The werewolf boy smirked to himself as he left, hiding the expression from Rilo. Sitting on the edge of the couch, the demon rose when Stella walked out. His fangs and ears were gone, and his eyes were the same pale green that he had met her with the first time. He kept a relaxed stance even as his eyes quickly flicked over her form. Stray thoughts skittered across his mind, but he kept his face mostly emotionless as he gazed at her. He had his hands in the pockets of his black pants, and wore a deep red longsleeved shirt.

"That dress fits you better than I expected," he commented absently, his eyes meeting hers. "Blake left and told me that you might be upset since you had questions, so if there's anything else you wanted to know, I'll answer them," he continued, turning away from her and picking up a wineglass from the counter. It was filled with an expensive wine, and he sipped at it a little before looking back over to her. "I assume you still want to go home. We can leave any time you wish," he informed her, his voice slightly distant. He had another glass there poured for her if she wished to have it, but she doubted that she was going to accept anything from him at this point. She had asked a lot of questions but didn't seem to have changed her opinion any, and she was definitely still angry. "Do you hate me yet?" he queried curiously.

As she walked in to the room she saw Rilo sitting on the couch, it was a bit of a surprise for her because she had expected to see Blake. She hoped that she would get answers to some more questions, and she was more certain that he wouldn't get angry and suddenly attack her. Stella felt more comfortable being with Blake mostly because he were cute and she had almost started to think of him as a litle brother.

It felt like he didn't really mean what he said because his voice and eyes were absent. But the compliment still made a reaction and she started to blush and turned her head away automatically and just mumbled a 'thank you'. She listened to him and let him speak untill he was finnished. So Blake were gone now, she could ask Rilo about pretty much the same things as she could ask Blake except for some things that were about Rilo. The questions she had been thinking about the most were how he had gotten to know Rilo, Rilo could answer that one but then it became more personall. Why did you stay with Rilo? Just Blake would be able to answer that one. Then she had a lot of questions about Rilo's personality and how he acted that he wouldn't dare to ask Rilo.

She got relieved when he finally would let her get home but it didn't feel right to just leave Blake without saying goodbye after making food to her and told her everything. When he came to his last sentence she shrugged a bit, why did he ask that?

"I don't hate you, I'm just angry because you acted so impulsive and you almost killed me and then took me here without caring about if I wanted to or not." She told him while looking down in to the ground. She had almost forgotten that she were angry at him, and now she barely felt angry at all anymore. After talking with Blake it had just disappeard. She wanted to say that she didn't want to go home before Blake was back and she could say a proper goodbye to him and had talked a bit with him, but instead she kept quite on that and thought it would be better just to tell him when she were ready to get home.

Rilo topped off his glass with the bottle sitting on the counter, then turned and offered hers out to her. The sparkling champagne wasn't strong at all and she wouldn't be drunk, but he thought it was a nice touch with her dress. It just seemed like a formal sort of evening, even though she likely despised him. He felt strange inside, but he wasn't going to let her know that. The blush on her cheeks and the way she mumbled after made him have to take a sip of his champagne to hide a hint of a smile. His gaze remained on her as she responded in a long sentence, and he nodded a bit.

"I'm an impulsive creature," he informed her. "And it doesn't seem like you're having too much of a problem with being here. I expected the first words out of your mouth to be something along the lines of 'take me home now!'" he commented, shaking his head slightly and barely resisting the urge to roll his eyes.

Blake walked in then, earning a glance from Rilo. He just smiled and picked up a bag on the counter that he had obviously forgotten to grab when he left. "I'll be back later," he assured the pair of them with a secretive grin before walking back out and vanishing from sight. As he left, music filled the room, a quiet orchestral melody. Rilo rolled his eyes at Blake's antics, wondering when his little werewolf boy had gotten so brave. He set his glass down and considered saying something else, but instead he looked up at Stella and offered a hand out to her.

"Would you care to dance?"

She took the glass that was offered to her, but she doubted that she would drink anything. She listened to him speaking and what he said almost made her irritated, but not enough to make her get angry or comment it. Then suddenly Blake walked in to the room, Stella followed him with the eyes as he went to grab a bag. The grin he had made her feel a bit uncomfortable, he had been acting weird since he heard that Rilo had been acting out of the ordinary. Did he expect something to happen?

When he left music started to play, it surprised her a bit and she didn't understand what the point with it would be but then something happened that surprised her even more. Rilo offered her his hand and asked her for a dance. "If you aren't afraid of loosing your feets, I haven't danced in ages and last time I did my partner couldn't even stand afterwards." She said with a warning, she wasn't as bad as she said she were but she had stamped her partner on the feets many times.

She was surprised, he could tell that much. He stepped closer and took the glass out of her hand carefully, setting it on the counter next to his. After that, he walked over and pushed around the furniture until there was a nice empty space in the middle of the living room. He walked back over to her and took her hand, gently tugging her along behind him into the circle he had created. As he turned to face her, he pulled his hand over her head to make her spin into his arms, catching her easily.

"Dancing is all in the leading. If you did poorly last time, it was because your partner didn't know what he was doing," he informed her, keeping one of her hands in his and the other resting lightly against her lower back. "Focusing on how you move can make you make nervous mistakes. Think of something else and relax, like all the questions you still have," he instructed, though not in a demanding way. He began to move with her, his steps measured and practiced as though he had been dancing his entire life. Every so often he would guide her through a small twirl, watching how the dress swirled around her legs.