The demons kiss

Stella was shocked by her own actions and was almost certain that he would pull back once she came that close to him, but instead he pulled the rest of her body closer to his. She didn't really notice the time, she had no idea if they had kissed for an eternity or just a second, but after some time Rilo pulled back. Stella wondered if she should say something or if he would say something first, she had no idea what she were supposed to say because her thoughts were in a complete disorder at the moment. She tried to collect them but it was no use.

Then she noticed something that she hadn't been able to see before, someone else were in the room. She turned to the doorway and noticed Blake. She wouldn't have noticed him if she hadn't seen Rilo's eyes go to the doorway. Her face was already red because of the excitment she felt during the kiss but now the blush spread all the way to her ears. Rilo just calmly picked up the carving and put it on the counter before he left the room, whispering something to Blake when he passed him.

Blake didn't look good at all, it almost felt like he were a virgin walking in on two people while they were having sex. If she hadn't been in shock herself she would probably have giggled at his expression. She tried to get in his question in to her head but she couldn't really understand it at first. She blinked some times before being able to collect her thoughts and answer him. "I.." She weren't certain anymore what she should talk to him about. First she had wanted to ask him more questions about Rilo, then she had wanted to say goodbye to him, then he had become an excuse for her to stay longer and now she didn't even have to talk to him anymore. "I had a question before but I forgot what it was." She said feeling how her blush started to disappear.

She wondered a bit if Blake would be able to stand up for much longer, he didn't look like he were going to be able to keep awake for much longer. "Blake, maybe you should sit down for a bit. You don't look so good." She said still a bit embarrased because he saw them kissing.

Blake eyed Stella and took in her blush, then blinked when she said that she forgot the question. Well, he couldn't blame her for forgetting considering what he had just walked into. He felt floored that Rilo would get that close to somebody without killing them. Even just to talk! That wasn't counting the fact that Blake felt like the world was ending because Rilo had actually kissed somebody! Rilo had never been one of those demons that seduced people to get them to follow him to a dark alley and kill them. It simply wasn't his style, he was more a straight forward threatening type. Which was fine, really, but it made it all the more shocking that he had kissed Stella. If it wasn't to lure her away to die, then that meant one of two things. Either he was toying with her, which judging by what Rilo had just whispered to him, he wasn't.. Or he had actually meant it as what it was. A kiss between two people that actually meant something.

"I'm fine.." he squeaked when she suggested he sit down, but he walked numbly over to the couch and half collapsed on it instead of sitting down like a normal person. He took a few deep breaths to help himself recover from the shock, then glanced over at the counter and saw the carved figure. Well, that explains why Rilo had been spending so much time in his room, he supposed. His mind was moving a million miles an hour but he looked back at Stella with a forced smile, trying to catch up to reality. "So.. uh.. Are you staying?" he finally asked, unable to come up with anything else to think about.

Even though he said that he were fine she didn't believe him, he didn't look fine at all. It seemed like he would collapse any second, which he also did when he were able to get to the couch. He still seemed really shocked and Stella almost felt worse than Blake looked. How would she be able to act normal in front of him when he just had seen her and Rilo like that. It wasn't like she should be ashamed because she kissed someone, but it still felt weird that someone had seen it. For the moment she just wanted to disappear so that she wouldn't need to be around Blake or Rilo because she felt to embarrased. What had she been thinking when she kissed him? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Blake smiled to her and asked her if she would stay, would she stay? She didn't know, she didn't want to stay but she didn't want to go either. If she left then her heart would hurt again and if she would stay then there would be a weird feeling everytime she saw Blake and an even worse feeling everytime she saw Rilo. "I'll probably stay for a while." She mumbled as she started to walk to the couch to take a seat. If she stood up for much longer then she wouldn't be able to lift her own body in a while. She already felt how her legs had become weird and barely would keep her standing.

Realizing just how uncomfortable Stella was, and knowing it was likely his fault since he had accidentally interrupted them, Blake sighed and tried to fix it. "Relax, Stella. The only reason I even came back so soon is because Rilo's emotions were getting kind of odd. I can't read his mind or anything, but since I was still tied to this place and controlling the music like he asked me to, I could sense when things changed. I was worried that something had gone wrong and he was going to hurt you. Glad to see it was.. eh.. quite the opposite.." he said, grinning a bit now since he had just thought of the fact that he could tease her endlessly. He decided right then and there to just torment her like a brother would, and she was becoming a very easy target. "Do you have demon cooties now?" he asked innocently, then chuckled a bit to himself.

Suddenly the werewolf girl from earlier walked in, and Blake scrambled off the couch. "Hey sweetheart," he said, nearly purring as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. She laughed and made a face at him, then looked at Julia. "Is that her?" she whispered all secret like. Blake just chuckled and nodded. "Yep, that's her. Sorry Stella, I told her that there was a human girl here just so that she wouldn't be freaked out when she showed up," he apologized, then looked back at the other girl. [[Totally forgot what I named her, so now she's Emily XD]] "Why don't you go wait in my room for a minute?" he suggested, and she nodded before wandering down the hallway to his bedroom. Blake turned and strolled back over to the couch with a smile, sitting with an obvious happiness. "You don't need to tiptoe around me Julia. I may look young, but I'm not.. inexperienced," he pointed out with a wolfish grin.

It made her relax a bit when he told her to do so, as he told her that he were the one doing the music her head flew up looking surprised at him. If he had been the one doing the music then he should have been pretty near, how much did he hear? She had no idea if they had said anything embarrasing or done something else except the kiss that would make her feel more embarrased, but if Blake had been close then he had probably heard it all. But she got a bit glad that he had been close by even though she hadn't thought that she would get hurtened. Except when she hit him. Did Blake know about that moment? He grinned a bit, which didn't make Stella feel at ease, what was he up to? She really didn't know if he were serious or not with his question but luckily something interrupted so she didn't have to think about it.

Suddenly a girl walked in, she had ears just like Blake, so she were also a werewolf? Did she also live there? It didn't sound like she lived there on the way she talked with Blake. They looked like a couple to her, and on the girls first sentence it sounded like they were a couple to. The wolfgirl suddenly looked over at her which made her feel a bit uncomfortable but Blake made her relaxed again by his apologise. He made the girl leave the room and she were once again left alone with Blake. He came back to the couch with a smile, his smiles never meant anything good. He were just like a litle brother, sometimes adorable and sometimes making up evil plans to torture the sister.

As he told her that he weren't inexperienced she understood exactly what he meant. She knew that he were about a hundred years but she had never thought because of his looks that he actually would have done anything like that. If he were experienced then that meant that she had thought that they were on about the same level but she was much more inexperienced than he was. "I never said that you weren't" She said even though she had thought that he weren't.

Rilo had pulled off his shirt as soon as he was alone in his room, stretching out his body in an attempt to relax. Being so close to Stella thrilled him, and the fact that she had been kissing him back was incredible. However, there were a few bad things about it. Right now his biggest problem was knowing how close he had just come to killing her, and it wasn't even on purpose. He was hungry, she was there, they had been touching.. It had taken every ounce of his self control to not throw her down and suck the life out of her. Thankfully he had managed to not do that, but now he had to feed or he'd be right out there doing exactly what he didn't want to do. He took a deep breath to relax as he heard Blake and Stella chatting in the other room. Now would be the perfect time to go, without Stella even realizing that he had been forced to leave by his inner needs. He vanished quickly, coming back after several minutes. Licking a drop of blood from his lips absently, he turned and headed back out to the living room.

Meanwhile, Blake had rolled his eyes at Stella's comment. "You didn't have to say it, the way you were acting said it for you," he pointed out, then grinned. "I'm really glad you're staying though. I wasn't sure if Rilo would ask or not, and not being able to eavesdrop the whole time was tough. Usually I can hear him all the time when he's in here because I have excellent hearing abilities, so I know what he's up to most of the time. Of course, he doesn't stay home a lot, but still," he explained, shrugging slightly. "It'll be nice to have somebody in the house who can keep him in line," he added in a teasing tone, knowing perfectly well that Rilo had just emerged from the hallway behind him.

Rilo cuffed the back of Blake's head, earning a laugh from the werewolf boy. He walked to the kitchen and pulled a bottle of water from the fridge, then turned and glared at Blake. "Admitting to eavesdropping?" he asked, and Blake just made a face. "As if you didn't know," he retorted, flipping up over the back of the couch and running off to join Emily. Rilo sighed and walked over to the living room, carefully not going too close to Stella since he wasn't sure what she was thinking. He was topless now, the pendant glittering against his chest as he stood there. The black tattoos on his body stood out against his pale skin, but he had pretty much forgotten that he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Did I hear correctly? You're.. staying?" he asked quietly, watching her.

She blushed at Blakes comment, it wasn't her fault that he looked like a fifteen year old boy, if he looked older then she would have considered it. Rilo probably had a lot of experience, afterall he were over eighthundred years so it wasn't possible that nothing would have happened at some point. Maybe some hot demon chick. A sting of jealusy hit her heart, he did seem like the kind of person that would play around with girls, both the once he were going to eat and those he weren't.

He had been eavesdroping, which meant he probably had heard every litle thing they had done and said, maybe he had missed some parts but which ones? Then that teasing tone came back again followed by Rilo that cuffed the back of Blake's head, it surprised Stella because she hadn't noticed that he were in there before the hit in Blakes head. Blake just laughed at it though. The talk between Blake and Rilo made her more embarrased, Rilo had known that Blake were eavesdropping and he hadn't stopped him from doing so? Blake didn't stay for further talk, instead he ran off somewhere, she guessed that he were going to the girl that was waiting for him.

Rilo and Stella were left alone in the room, an awkward silence spread in the room before Rilo started to speak. She hadn't looked at him so she hadn't noticed that he had come closer. She turned to him while thinking how she should answer him but got distracted because he weren't wearing any shirt. His tatoos stood out very much on his pale skin but it still looked cool, it wasn't like she hadn't seen his naked chest before but it still felt weird that he walked around like that. She fast turned her gaze in to the floor and nodded. "mm, for a while." She said almost more quietly that him, he were watching her, even though she didn't look at him she could feel his eyes on her.

Rilo nodded a little, even though Stella wasn't looking up to even notice that he did so. "I'm glad you're staying. We have a spare room, so I won't make you bunk up with the hormone-driven werewolf," he said. "I can hear you!" Blake yelled from down the hallway, and Rilo just smirked. "Come on, I'll show you your room so you can get settle in," he said, walking down the hall. He paused at a door that was the one next to his, across the hall from the bathroom. Opening the door and stepping inside, he revealed a spare bedroom with a wide bed and two large wooden dressers. It had a nightstand with a lamp, though no window, and a large walk-in closet. The decorations were mostly in hues of blues and browns, making it appear that they were in a real room other than a cave. Good thing Blake had anticipated having a visitor someday.

"Go ahead and relax for a while, I can tell you're.. confused," Rilo said once she had looked around. "By the way, this cave is warded. Nobody can hear you from the outside if you decide to make noise," he added, faintly hinting toward the fact that Blake couldn't actually hear them until he had come back. He left Stella in her room and turned, walking back down the hall to the kitchen. By then, Blake was there, looking like he had been through a tornado. "Emily sure makes quick work of you," Rilo commented dryly. Blake just grinned and finished the sandwich he had been shoving down his throat, then ran off to his room again for more.

[Sorry it sucks :x And sorry about the wait xD I took a showerrrrr]

Stella couldn't help but laugh for a slight second when she heard how Blake yelled at Rilo, she was certain that Rilo had done it on purpouse. She rose from her seat and walked after Rilo to what apparently were her room. Because she hadn't thought that she would stay there from the beginning she still hadn't really realiside the she had said that she were going to stay. The room were bigger and looked much more comfortable than the one she had at home or the rooms she had been sleeping in when she stayed at hotels. The bed were much bigger than any bed she had ever slept in, she almost got sleepy just by looking at the comfortable looking bed.

Rilo soon left her alone in the room, she thought for a moment what he had meant with that last comment. What noises would she do when she were alone in a room? It took some time after Rilo had left before she realised what he had meant with his comment. As fast as the door was closed behind her she threw herself at the bed, it was the most comfortable bed she had ever laid in. If she weren't careful then she would probably fall asleep on it, she had no idea what the clock were or if it was night or day by now. She couldn't look at the sun to see what time it could be because there were no windows in the cave. She should be able to feel a bit if it at least were night or day but she weren't even able to do that. She both felt excited as if it still were day but exhausted like it were night, it was impossible for her to judge which of them it were.

After some minutes of thinking she were finally able to relax, as fast as she relaxed she fell asleep, when she woke up about thirty minutes later she had no idea how long she had slept. Now her confusion over night and day had become even worse. She went up and started to look for Rilo. "Is it night or day?" She asked him as fast as she saw him without carring about if he had seen her yet or not.

Rilo spent his time waiting for Stella to wake up by starting to make preparations. She had really given him an idea with the whole demon ball, and he decided that he would really like something like that for his birthday. So, he began writing out a list of what he would need and who he wouldn't mind seeing there. Of course, he didn't have anybody he was terribly close to, but there were plenty he called 'friends'. Demons that he wanted to be alive, basically. It filled a page and more in the notebook he was using, which was fantastic since he wanted this to be a huge affair. On a fresh page he began sketching out a dress that he thought Stella would look nice in. She had said she wanted to go, after all, and if she was attending with the guest of honor then she had to be jaw-droppingly stunning. He smiled a bit without realizing it, getting lost in thought.

When she spoke, he nearly jumped out of his skin. He had been sitting on the couch, one knee propped up to act as a table for the notebook. Once she had managed to sneak up on him, he looked over the top of it at her, fairly relieved that she hadn't come up behind him. "It's late afternoon, nearly dinner time," he replied once he had composed himself. Now he was confused by her question. "Why do you ask?" he added curiously, not realizing how disorienting it would be for a human to be in a place with no windows and no clocks.

He seemed a litle bit surprised by her, hadn't he heard her comming in? It was almost dinner time, then it had probably been bad that she took a nap, it would only make it harder to fall alseep later. If she stayed down there, how bad sleeping habbits would she get then? "Because I have no idea what time in the day it is here, it's impossible to know if it's night or day if there is no lights from the outside." She said as she rubbed her eye as a tired child would do. His question made her wonder a bit if demons had some kind of clock built inside of their eyes so that he could tell the time without seeing the sun. It was a ridiculous thought but she were to tired to be able to think realistic.

She noticed first then that he were sitting down, writing on something. "What are you doing?" She asked while walking towards the couch.

((Srry it's really small o.O))

As she explained why she had asked, he realized that it was hard for her to tell what time it was. He watched her rubbing her eye, reminded of a child, but in a cute way. "Well that's not my problem. You'll get used to it eventually if you stay long enough. Of course, you could just walk outside and look at the sky," he said, being a bit more rude than he meant to be because he noticed that he was changing. Maybe she didn't notice it, but he did. He wasn't thinking about how nice it would be to kill her, or how he couldn't wait to get rid of her. Instead, he was thinking about how much he wanted her to stick around and how she really wasn't that bad to talk to for a human.

He looked up when she asked what he was doing, halting in his sketching of the dress he was styling for her. Immediately he flipped back to the list of names of demons he was going to invite, knowing that she wouldn't know any of them apart from a few that had managed to make local legends of themselves. "Oh, not a whole lot. Just making a list of people I need to visit," he said, setting the notebook aside and sitting up as she walked over. "I can get a clock for your bedroom if you wish. We can actually take a trip to town tonight, I'm sure you're missing a few things since you only packed for a week long trip through the wilderness," he said, turning to allow space next to him for her to sit if she wished it.

Just then, Blake wandered out of the hallway, his ears all ruffled up and his body covered in scratches. He was shirtless and wore a pair of pajama pants, with no shoes. An exhausted, silly smile was on his lips as he saluted Rilo and trudged to the kitchen. "Did she finally let you out of her clutches?" Rilo quipped, and Blake chuckled. "You're just jealous," he retorted airily. "I'm definitely not. Werewomen are notoriously violent in bed," Rilo said, directing the last part to Stella so that she would understand what they were talking about in case she hadn't caught on already. "Oh, please. You're a lot more violent than Emily from what I've heard," Blake snorted, rummaging around in the fridge, building a massive sandwich.

Just walk outside and look at the sky, yeah that was a good option especially since he didn't tell her the exit. Was he irritated over something? She decided not to comment it and moved on to the couch curiously asking what he was doing. He seemed to flip the page in the note as fast as she started to get closer, was there something that he didn't want her to see? Maybe it just were her imagination. She wondered what kind of people he needed to visit but just half a second after that thought another one came that it must be demons that he were going to visit. He were a demon himself after all so ofcourse he were going to visit demons sometimes now and then.

She sat down beside him as he continued to speak, his words was a bit surprising. Just a few moments ago he had told her that it was her problem and now he said that they could get in to town and get a clock and stuff she needed. Sometimes Rilo's personality seemed to be the same as a girls, one moment he were irritated the next happy then angry and so on. He really were confusing, at least towards her. Hadn't Blake said something about him being complicated? She needed to make Blake tell her more about Rilo, either she could wait untill he were going to visit one of those people or she could just pull Blake in to her room, Rilo said that it was sound proof so he shouldn't be able to hear them talk about him in there.

Just as she were going to answer him on the trip Blake suddenly came in. He looked like he had been in a fight but he smiled anyways. Stella turned to Rilo as he spoke, wasn't he worried over what had happened? Then Blake spoke which made her even more confused. Then it went up for her what they were talking about when Rilo talked next. It made her blush, somehow it felt like she were in a apartment with two bachelor's talking about whatever they want to even though she were there. Then Blakes comment came, so he had a lot of experiences after all, not because that came as a surprise, he were over eighthundred years.

Maybe it was best for her to just try and forget what she just heard, she really didn't want to know about their violent sexlife, mostly because it made her embarrased to hear about. "About going in to town" She started, pretending that the talk between Rilo and Blake hadn't been there. "that would probably be good, there is some things that I'm missing." From the beginning she were actually going to turn down his offer, mostly because there weren't anything she could remember that she needed. She still didn't think there was something she actually needed but she didn't really like were the topic they were talkinga bout were going.

"What you've heard is the sounds of meals being eaten, not the sounds of lovemaking," Rilo snapped back, rolling his eyes. "You wouldn't know what that sounds like since I haven't had a lover since you've been here," he added, and Blake turned around with a sandwich easily a foot tall in his hands. "Yeah, I know. Maybe that's why you're so cranky," Blake suggested with a grin, then ran off to his room so that Rilo didn't get up and strangle him. "Damn kid.." Rilo muttered, glaring at Blake's retreating form until it vanished down the hallway.

Rilo looked at Stella as she spoke, nodding as she said she was indeed missing things. "Alright, good. We can leave right away," he said, standing up and taking her hands to pull her up too. He yawned and put an arm around her shoulders, and suddenly they were standing in an alleyway of the town. It was about five in the evening, and the delicious smells of the local restaurants were wafting on the air. He removed his arm from her shoulders and took her hand instead, though he told himself that it was just in case she decided to run screaming about demons. There was no way he actually wanted to keep in contact with her, that was just ridiculous.

"Okay, you're working with an unlimited budget and no need to worry about being weighed down by bags since we can just send them back without carrying them all around town. That being said, pick any store you want and start shopping," he said, giving her a genuine smile as he waited to see which way she wanted to go.

Stella had a deep red colour in her face after Rilo's and Blakes talk, which felt a bit weird. She shouldn't be embarrased, it was they who talked about those things. She was certain that sometime soon Blake would start teasing her a lot with these kind of method's just because she were a virgin and had no idea of these kind of things. Once Blake had left the room she could finally feel at ease, then they couldn't speak about such things that made her embarrased anymore.

She were just going to tell him that she first must go get her bag so that she got her money with her but she got stunned when Rilo pulled her up and took his hand over her shoulder. Then suddenly they were back in town, they were standing in a alleyway. Rilo removed his arm from her shoulder and took her hand. The blush that just had disappeard came back, why was she blushing so much in front of him? Maybe something were wrong with her heart which made the blood flow to fast and it made her blush more easily. That must be it, because she defenitely didn't like him, that was impossible.

She got stunned when he told her that she had an unlimited budget, she was used to take care of everything herself and work for the money so that she could buy what she needed. "If you hadn't taken us here so fast I could just have gotten my bag first, I can buy the things I need myself." She said, feeling that it was wrong that he would pay for her. She were already living at his place and being a bother for him.

Rilo was curious about her near-constant blushing, but he decided not to comment on it. Once, a very long time ago, he had asked a woman why she was blushing. He was fairly certain he could still feel the faint sting on his cheek from being slapped that day. Ugh. Women. So, he ignored it, simply lacing his fingers through hers since she didn't pull away, because that was a better way to keep a tight hold on a prisoner. Yeah, that's what he was thinking, right? He glanced over at her, taking in her surprised expression. Despite her shock, her body still moved with the unmistakable grace of a dancer. The curves that belonged to a woman much older than she was seemed perfect despite her age, and he found himself wondering what she looked like naked.

No. No no no, do not think about that, it's sick and wrong. She's a human girl, and a stubborn, frustrating one at that. It's not possible to be attracted to her like that. He hadn't had a lover for over seven hundred years and he certainly wasn't going to get 'back in the game' with this girl. She meant nothing, she was a mere toy who he had happened to kiss. Twice. That was all.

Somehow, no matter how many times he said all that to himself, it didn't sink in.

"That's not necessary. I have more money than you can possibly imagine, there's no need for you to spend your own while you stay with me. You wouldn't be buying these things if not spending time in my home. Besides, you can count it as a sort of.. way to make amends for scaring you before," he said, carefully stepping around the horrible 'a' word. "Now, stop arguing and pick a store," he added, his tone sort of demanding even though there was humor in his expression.

When he put it like that she almost felt like spending as much as she could and more just so that he would regret that he had said it. But that would be really childish and if he had as much money as he said he had then she would probably not succeed with her plan even if she bought the whole town. She was a bit curious to why he were holding her hand all the time, it wasn't like they would get lost from eachother if they let go. But she didn't dislike him holding her hand so she decided not to say anything about it.

"That one" She said and pointed at the store when she caught the sight of a cloth store, the cloth she had when she had walked threw the desert and in the towns were good to dance in and gave her a bit extra money, but for the moment she would be staying indoors for a while and then it felt better with just a pair of jeans and a tank top. She started to walk towards the store a bit curious how long it would take before Rilo would let go of her hand.

Moving over to the store that she indicated, he realized she was going for clothes first. A wise choice, since that's probably what she needed the most. Still, the idea of going shopping with a teenaged girl for clothes made him feelincredibly old. When was the last time he had gone shopping? Decades ago at least. Every time he needed something, he just told Blake since the werewolf was a lot more comfortable with that sort of thing. He sighed inwardly and stopped at the entrance to the store, releasing her hand and gesturing her inside. "Go ahead, pick things out," he said, clearly way out of his comfort zone on this one.

When they were outside of the store he let go of her hand, could it be that the big scary demon didn't know anything about shopping clothes? Stella nodded and went in to the store, the first thing she did were choosing a pair of jeans, the moved to the shirts. The jeans took much faster to choose which ones she wanted because all of them had the same colour but she had a hard time choosing which tank top she wanted. She were a girl after all and she wanted to look her best even if she would just wear them when she were alone. Now she would be seen by a werewolf and a demon so she wouldn't be entirely alone.

After some time she turned to Rilo with a serious face, "Black or white" She said and held up the two tank tops she were holding. Either he would be like the half of all men that just shrugged their shoulders and said it wouldn't matter or he would be one of the other half that would say a colour without even caring.

Rilo followed Stella around in the store just so that he wouldn't have to stand around bored while she shopped. He did look at a few things here and there since they had a section for men, but he didn't pick anything out. His 'style' hadn't changed for years, why bother changing it now? He looked away and kept his focus on Stella, but he wasn't expecting her to actually want his opinion on anything. For a moment he just stared at her blankly and blinked, then he actually looked at the shirts. Black or white. Seemed simple enough. He pondered the question, glancing from the shirts and back at her a few times as if trying to picture how each one would look.

"White," he finally said, nodding to himself. "You don't have the right disposition for black," he added. "You may want to get more than one, though, if you're planning on staying a while," he pointed out. Focusing on helping her actually made this little trip a bit less miserable, but only a bit. Why had he volunteered to do this?