The demons kiss

It seemed like that time Rilo had danced on the piano wasn't the only time Blake had been there, he seemed to know Phil pretty well to. She listened to him as he spoke but suddenly Rilo hit him so he stopped in the middle of his sentence, what were he going to say? What had Rilo done? Rilo kept explaining but went away from what Blake had been about to say, was it something he didn't want her to know? Blake seemed a bit nervous about almost had said it, but he would probably tell her if they were alone.

Just as she thought it Rilo told them he needed to go away for a while, she were really lucky sometimes. She turned towards Blake again right after Rilo had disappeared. "What had Rilo done so that Phil got to know that he were a demon?" She asked him, maybe he wouldn't tell her because of what Rilo had just said but she could probably get it out of him. "Please tell me, I can make the puppy eyes even if it's cheating." She said teasingly and threatening at the same time.

Blake thoroughly ignored Stella for a few minutes since he felt starved, and he focused on eating. He knew perfectly well that he was keeping her hanging, but the thought amused him and he finished off his sandwich with a flourish, licking his fingers clean. As he picked up his plate, he threw her a grin and went to the kitchen to wash it off. Once it was clean and dry, he put it away and went to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of beer. Strolling back to the couch casually, he popped the top off and slipped it into his pocket absently, then took a sip. Letting out a contented sigh, he figured that he shouldn't torture her any longer and looked over at her with a smile.

"I'm not telling, puppy eyes or not. I'd rather keep my tail attached, thank you very much," he informed her with a chuckle, shaking his head. "If you want to know so bad, ask Rilo," he added, then blinked as a new thought traced across his mind. "Speaking of.. How did it go? I know he took you to Phil's. Was that the only place? Did he play? What happened? Give me details and maybe I'll tell you what you want to know," he said lazily, smirking.

Stella tried to beg him to tell him while he ate and drank bear and cleaned the plate. "Tell me please." She repeated many times but he didn't seem to care, maybe he did it on purpose to torture her. When he finally started to speak it was a disappointment, he didn't want to tell her. Even if he said that Rilo maybe would rip off his tail she was certain that he wouldn't do it, they had been friends for so long so Rilo couldn't do such a thing towards Blake. At least she hoped he wouldn't.

She sank down on the couch with a disappointed expression. She wanted to know but if Rilo had silenced Blake then it was no chance that Rilo would tell her about it. "Yeah like if he would tell me something like that when he didn't want you to tell me." She said half irritated. As Blake continued Stella got looked up at him, he just said maybe, it wasn't good enough, if it only were a maybe then he could think that he didn't need to tell her in the end.

"I will only tell you if you promise me to tell me the details of what happened that made Phil realize that Rilo were a demon." She told him and smirked.

"Well, I guess you don't really want to know then. Making me promise as if I'm not trustworthy or something. You're so hurtful," Blake said, sighing and giving her a pout before bursting into laughter. Of course she was right to try and corner him like that, but she was a lot more curious than he was since it didn't matter to him how their date went. Obviously they had a good time since Stella wasn't screaming to leave and Rilo hadn't killed anybody, or else he wouldn't have had to leave to feed. So, he was okay with Stella not telling him anything. He smirked and stood up, faking a yawn as he stretched. "I guess I'm going to go to bed. Enjoy brooding, Stella," he said in a taunting tone, snickering as he strolled down the hallway to his bedroom. He figured that she might chase him, so he left his bedroom door open and sat on his bed, waiting with a smirk.

[XD]

That stupid wolf, did he just pretend that he didn't care? It must be an act, he always seemed to care about it just so that he could tease her about it later. She stayed in the couch for a while and waited for him to come back because he would want to know at some point. But if Rilo came back then she couldn't get to know about what happened at Phil's bar such a long time ago that made him realize that Rilo were a demon. In the end she ran towards Blake's room.

"Fine I'll tell you old geezer." She said as she walked in to his room without caring if he were asleep or awake. If he would have been asleep he would just have woken up but he were still awake sitting on the bed. "You're an evil wolf." She complained, she could just hope that he would tell her afterwards and that Rilo wouldn't get back before they had finished their talk. Stella sighted and started to tell him about the dance in the bar and about the stories Phil told her about while Rilo were playing sax. Then she wen't on to the part where they went up in the mountains and watch the sunrise, she blushed a little when she came to the part that he suddenly kissed her on both the cheek and the neck. She had blushed when she had told him about the dance to.

When she finally finished she took a deep breath, she had tried to hurry on the story as much as possible so she had barely breathed. "You're turn, tell me about what happened." She told him, if he had any questions about her story then she wouldn't answer them before he had answered hers.

As she dashed into his room, Blake grinned and sat up. She was such a predictable person. He hopped backward on his bed and lounged against his pillows, arms behind his head as he looked at her and listened to her telling the story of her evening. Nothing really came as a surprise. He had known as soon as she mentioned Phil's earlier that Rilo would have played for her, and he had suspected that he would have dragged her into at least one dance. The mountains were a bit unexpected since Rilo wouldn't even let Blake go with him there, but the kisses and such were easy to guess. As she finished and breathlessly demanded that he tell her the story, he did consider it. After all, she had told him, it was only fair. However, he was worried about how Rilo would react since it was not a pleasant story.

"I'm glad you told me all that, but I really can't tell you. I would if I could," he said, actually sounding disappointed about not being able to come out with it. "It's not something pretty that Rilo wants you to know, or else he wouldn't have stopped me earlier. Just be content not knowing, that's my suggestion," he went on, shrugging a bit even though he was sure she'd be upset.

"If you weren't going to tell me anyways then you could have said so from the start." She said irritated because she had told him those things without getting anything from it. Some times he could be worse than Rilo. "You're the one at fault here for making me curious to begin with, if you hadn't mentioned it at first then I wouldn't have asked. Take some responsibility for making me so curious." She told him still a bit irritated. She wanted to know what it was even though it weren't pretty. She had seen a werewolf getting beaten up by him, a demon getting killed and seen Rilo attack her, how could she hear something that she thought were worse than what she had experienced?

Blake sighed, knowing she was annoyed. He really didn't want to have to deny her like that - teasing was all fun and good but he knew what she really wanted. Standing up, he scooped her up by her hips easily and set her down on the edge of her bed, then wandered over to his closet and pulled the doors open. He rummaged around in it for a few moments, then pulled out a thick book that was covered in dust. Grimacing, he blew it off and flipped through the pages before he came to the one he wanted. He walked over to Stella and set it across her lap, revealing a black and white picture of a woman with her hair pinned up in curls and an old fashioned dress on. The page was covered in writing of another language all around the picture, the slant and style of the writing seeming elegant and slightly feminine.

"This is Serah. Remember how Rilo and I mentioned her earlier? She's a fire demon with a nasty temper and doesn't hesitate to make it known," he said, chuckling a bit as he sat next to her with one hand resting behind her on the bed. "I'm sorry that I can't tell you about the Phil thing, but at least this is something about Rilo that you didn't know before, right? It should count as a substitution," he continued on, shrugging.

Blake scooped her up on the edge of the bed before wandering of to the closet. She didn't understand what he were doing but maybe he would get something that were from the time Phil got to know that Rilo were a demon, maybe he were going to tell her after all. She got a bit disappointed when he told her that the information he were giving her just were a substitution but she would let it go. If she were lucky then maybe she would be able to make Rilo tell her or make Rilo take them to Phil again and if Rilo left them alone to play music again then she could ask Phil about it.

She only had a vague memory of the fire demon they were talking about earlier, Rilo had been to visit her, she didn't know more than that. She just nodded a bit with a lot of disappointment in her expression. She looked at the picture of the demon, were all demons drop dead sexy? "Why did he go to visit her if she has such a nasty temper?" She asked not sure if Blake would actually know the answer.

((I am weak D: I shouldn't be here xD))

Blake chuckled a bit at her question, knowing then that the list Rilo had been working on and his other bit of sketching was going along unnoticed by the human girl. Which was good, really, because he figured the demon was keeping it a secret. So, he just shrugged and decided he could give her a different answer than the one she really wanted. Besides, it wasn't quite lying if there was some truth to it, right?

"I'm not really sure. Rilo and Serah have a long history together. They never really clicked though. Serah was chasing him for a long time - so long that people started forgetting that there was a time before she set her eyes on Rilo. It became a game between them. She'd chase after him, but if he started to give in or agree, she'd spurn him and reject him until she was the one chasing after him again. Finally the whole thing came to an end when she broke his heart too badly to be mended by a simple laugh and chase," he explained, then stopped when he realized that he had probably said too much.

"Well, anyway.." he added hastily, casting his mind around for a different subject. He cleared his throat and shifted, just then realizing - or remembering - that his hand was behind her on the bed and he was angled to talk to her, looking down at the book in her lap. This afforded him a wonderful view of her facial features as well as an up close and personal look at her body, he realized. A smile started on his lips as he discreetly checked her out, wondering absently if she'd mind stepping in for Emily since he was going to be miserably alone until he found a new girl to take the spot. "So, how goes the whole thing with Rilo?" he asked, now curious and wondering if she was still unclaimed.

She looked a bit disappointed at the picture, had Rilo been in love with that demon? If not then he shouldn't have gotten heart broken. She felt her heart hurt a bit, it was weird. Why did she care about if he had been in love with anyone before? It wasn't like she cared for his previous love life, she didn't have anything to do with that. But if he liked her then, then maybe he went there because he still liked her. Her heart stung again. This wasn't anything she should care about, it wasn't like she cared about who he liked and didn't like.

Then Blake came with a weird question, she looked up at him a bit confused. What did he mean how did it go with Rilo? "I guess it goes well, it seems at least like he doesn't hate me." She said still wondering a bit what he meant by it. That sounded like a question that should be asked to someone that tried to ask another person out, it wasn't like she were in love with Rilo or anything like that. Blake probably meant it in some other way.

Blake smiled cutely as Stella looked up at him, easily seeing her confusion but at the same time there was no suspicion or anything like that there. She definitely didn't have any idea why he had been asking, which was good. For now. As she responded, he slowly nodded as he considered what she was saying. Uncertainty, plus she didn't really seem overly glad that Rilo wasn't acting like he hated her. Well, no surprise there since the demon had come out and admitted feelings to a human girl who hadn't immediately started jumping up and down with excitement to reciprocate said feelings.

"Well, that's good. It'd be awful living with somebody who hated you. I'm sure he views you as a friend now that you two spent some time together to get used to one another," he commented, reaching up to brush a lock of hair back from her face and tuck it behind her ear. For a moment he paused, simply looking at her and wondering just how she would react if he did what he wanted. It could turn out very badly, but since Rilo wasn't home, it was the best opportunity he'd have for it. He smiled at her reassuringly, then leaned in close and gently kissed her.

Meanwhile, Rilo reappeared in the kitchen and glanced around, seeing the empty living room. He figured Blake and Stella had gone for a walk or something, so he just shrugged it off and washed his bloodied hands off in the sink. Once he was decent looking again, he pulled open the fridge and got a bottle of water out to wash away the foul taste in his mouth. Ugh, rock demons.

Even though she had looked confused at him it seemed like he just ignored it, maybe it would have been better that she actually asked him what he had meant by it. Blake usually were the guy that she could understand pretty well, but now all of a sudden he acted weird and asked weird questions. Well, weirder questions than he used to ask. Blake brushed away a lock of hair that had come in to her face, she hadn't noticed it at all. It felt a bit weird just sitting there with Blake in silence, she had no idea what to say at the moment but she nodded her head at what he said.

She usually didn't feel bad or got weird feelings when she were in the same room as Blake, but now it felt a bit weird. Blake usually were able to make her mood better but now it seemed like she became more tense being with him. Suddenly Blake gave her a reassuringly smile and leaned towards her to give her a kiss. It was surprising and shocking, Blake had Emily so she didn't thought that he would do something like that to someone else and he were like a little brother for her so she didn't think that he would even think about kissing her.

It took some seconds before she were able to come back to her senses and she pulled back with a fresh blush that had spread on her cheeks. Her heart were beating fast and she held a hand over her mouth and looked down in to the bed. Did he do that to find a new way to tease her on? First he teased her about Rilo and now he kisses her, soon a comment would come about her funny reaction and that it was only a joke or something like that. "Wh.. why did you do that?" She couldn't really look at him because if she did her blush would probably get deeper and then when he would start to mock her then it would probably spread to her ears because of embarrassment. Sometimes that half wolf took his jokes way to far.