The Dark Carnival Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah awesome ^^ does that mean I can make my entry post?

If your accepted, you can post.

Aye I will wait more people to post before I post again.

Are you still accepting more characters? I think this rp is really neat ^^

We are most definitely accepting new characters and I'm pretty sure we always will be. The more the merrier ^.^
And if you've been accepted ((Which most have been)) you may post any time you like.
If I've missed anyone, please let me know so that I can go back and correct that~
Welcome to the Dark Carnival everyone~

Name-
Tyler Mandell (but he never uses it)
Gender-
Male
Age-
Unknown
Deformity-
His body is is sewn together, and most of them aren't even his own
Act- (What they perform)
He has a act that he gathers up his body parts while trying to survive various stunts
Personality-
He's a very quite person, he always acts depressed, but that's because of his past before joining this hellhole and his current life. But he does have some days of which he acts happy, but those are few and far in between.
Appearance-
He has dark black hair, one eye is completely white, the other has a brown pupil, he stands at about 5'9, and his built is around swimmer built. He was various staples and wire stitched all over his body, just to show that his body has been torn to pieces multiple times.

Accepted ^.^

Yaaay intrest

I really want to get this roleplay rolling *u*

So do I.... It's been kind of... slow...

I'll be able to reply later ^^ and thank you for accepting me

Great last post :3 will reply as soon as I get home.

When I get a chance tomorrow or Sunday, I'm going to do a summary here for everyone to catch up, and what I call a response post.

Mainly, I'm going to have Meric and/or Marietta express something to each character created for the RP, and then tap them. This way, if someone's forgotten or have not been gaining notifications one way, they might get the tap. This will insure who's participating and who isn't. Then Beautiful, you can decided to clear that charrie with a killjoy post, or give them another chance to post in.

Reactions: Robin man and Hana
I'll wait for a few others before posting. ^^ Elspeth is mainly going to react to Meric and then tend to Payton, though I wanna see @Ritual Lobotomy's reply first :D

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Aye aye I am so sorry for a delay. I will reply sometime today. I was unexpectedly busy again these days.

Thank you @Phi Chisym for helping me look after this. Just a heads up that I'm going with my boyfriend this weekend and staying with a few of his friends in Akron. We're going to see the new Avengers movie and playing D&D on Sunday so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post over the weekend, but I'm gonna try to keep up. =3

Name- Cyrus Stormgate AKA Cy

Gender- Male

Age- 27

Deformity- The Ringmaster surgically removed Cy's eyes, leaving him with two empty sockets and(with means both surgical and magical) implanted one green eye in the middle of his forehead and injected him with growth hormones, increasing his height and muscles. Cy also has a mental deformity of being Schizophrenic, suffering from both visual and auditory hallucinations. Though he was once extremely high functioning his symptoms will gradually become exacerbated from lack of medications as well as the Ringmaster's meddling with his brain to make the new eye function.

Act- (What they perform) Strongman

Personality- When he is feeling himself Cy is a very intelligent, outgoing, fun loving and compassionate person. He was the only child of a well-off family and rarely got into trouble as a child aside from a few impish pranks-he can be a bit of a class clown. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia in his early teens but with therapy and medications he managed his symptoms so well he was training to become a doctor until his abduction. He may try to assist his fellow newcomers and some of the wounded vets with their ills to keep in them performing shape if the Ringmaster allows him to do so once he realizes this hell is not one of his own making. However, his personality becomes unpredictable whenever in the grip of a hallucination. He may appear as normal other than speaking to thin air; other times he may become irritable, scared, childishly blissful, or even violent.

Appearance- Though his skin tone takes after his Irish father, he gets his raven hair from his Cherokee mother, which he keeps in a braided Mohawk to honor his heritage. He has one green eye and two empty sockets but otherwise would be considered good looking with sharp, angular features. Before the Ringmaster treated him with growth hormones he was strangely tall and lanky-standing at 6'10" weighing a mere 145 lbs with long arms and legs and the muscles of an academic. Now however he is an even 7' with a body that would make Arnold Schwarzenegger envious. His attire has always been a white t and jeans unless more formal dress required by his professors but when performing he is forced into the "Brutal Wildman" look wearing only a loincloth and his hair spider-legged into eight separate braids four on each side of his head.

* I am new to this site, and to rping in general but must say as a juggalo this delightfully deranged concept caught my attention from the title and after reading the posts I simply had to create an account and attempt to join. I will gladly take any notes and tips given and if some changes need to be made please let me know. I look forward learning the art of online rp and am interested in a potential family dynamic or bond the captives might develop including "sibling rivalries", performance jealousy, romantic interests, brother sister bonds ect ect. Also, I am not very skilled with computers so advice on profile building/avatars/banners(whatever those are lol) ect. would also be appreciated. I have always had an interest in writing and thought perhaps online rping would help me improve my character development as well as my technical and socializing skills so while I may be a noob I believe with your help and maybe some patience I could become a productive part of your game and online community. I hope to hear from you soon. Much Wicked Clown Love from your half blind homie. Peace

I'm afraid I'll have to drop this one. I just seem to have less interest as I did before. My apologies.

I hope all of you have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.