4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
RP Thread: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-dark-carnival.103878/

A groan pours from your lips as your eyes slid open. The first thing you see is the blurry image of a blonde man standing in front of you. He appears to be wearing a red flowing coat and looking at you with a wide grin. You attempt to get up only to take note that you're chained to the wall. Glancing up once more, you realize the man is laughing. "Welcome to my world, pet." He says as he takes a step closer to you.

"Your...world..?" You manage to moan pitifully causing the red-clad man to laugh harder.

"Yes, you silly goose. My world." He says as he motions to the cell that you're currently in. Absently, you take not that there are other people chained to the walls... deformed people... "I have brought you here and... fixed you." He chuckles. "...and you will perform in my circus." You open your mouth to object, but he notices this and cuts you off. "If you refuse... Well then, you will simply end up like the others.." He says with a sense of grim satisfaction before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

What others..? You wonder to yourself. You can't help but try to imagine how many others there are... or were. You try to take a moment to process things. You were taken from your home and brought to this.. this circus only to be changed into... you don't know what. "It's best just to listen to Master..." A small voice says from across the room.
You glance up to see the voice came from a rather small girl that is also chained to the wall. You instantly note that she has black wings and blood soaked bandages covering her eyes. You think she's looking at you, but you can't be quite sure. "It you don't... well.." She paused, raising a pale hand to pitifully motion to her eyes. "Our only hope is to escape..." She said softly, a look of what could only be described as determination crossing her face.

Escape... You glance around at the others as they nod in agreement. You suppose it sounds like a good idea. First, however, you have more important things to worry about. Such as things like what that monster of a ringmaster did to you. Steeling yourself for the worst, you glance down to see what you've become...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Deformity-
Act- (What they perform)
Personality-
Appearance-

Mine

Name- Aveline Kimberly Angelo
Gender- Female
Age- 18
Deformity- Black wings. (Also blinded for punishment)
Act- Acrobatics
Personality- Aveline is very quiet. She doens't speak out much except for when she or someone she cares about is horribly wronged. She is neither an optimist or a pessimist, often simply stating what she believes to be the truth whether it's positive or negative. She's not really the type to rise up and be a leader, but can handle herself fine when forced into the position.
Appearance-
Anime135.jpg

Name- "Ring Master" Killian
Gender- Male
Age- Unknown
Deformity- None
Act- The Ring Master
Personality- Unknown
Appearance-
b9b0497ff91afb1c3fcf5f20358c257e-d36ivlb.jpg

Reactions: Hana
tg___suzuya_juuzou_by_misaki_sai-d83s889.jpg

((Since it is mostly real characters, I just changed mine to a cosplay ^^))

Name:
Juuzou

Deformity:
Countess red threads sown into his pale flesh.
His eyes turned red from insanity.

Act:
Intolerance to pain.

Personality:
Juuzou was quite normal before he could captured into the carnival. He now has lost his mind and is very loud, liking terrible thoughts, and stuttering, along with shaking from excitement or another emotion.

(( I don't want to be the new comer, I'd rather my character be one of the others who already know what they are and have been in the carnival for a bit. ))​

Last edited:
  • Love
That's fine. Also, approved =3

totally signing up for this

Yay! The more people, the better ^.^

Would it be possible for me to join as the new comer?

Here's my information:

Name- Kayleen
Gender- female
Age- 19
Deformity- unknown (I can't really think of anything at the moment that would relate to an act. Sorry. I'm open to suggestions though)
Act- unknown (possibly lion tamer kind of stuff? not sure yet)
Personality- feisty, salty, sarcastic, and defensive. It's hard for her to trust people and her defensive is often wit and sarcasm. She takes charge most of the time and likes to be the leader of a group.
Appearance-
tumblr_meq0jf1a9q1qldeooo1_500.jpg

Am highly considering this. ^^ Will let you know by the end of the day...

Likie! Okay, throwing up a WIP template for my charrie, but will finish it up tonight.

WIP

Name - Marietta Rosewood (Marrose)
Gender - Female
Age - 18

Deformity - Marionette Doll (Some image concepts of how she looks as a Marionette, but I will be drawing out my own visual for this later.)

Act - Dancer/Balancing (She does have a male balancing partner, if anyone is interested in the role. If not, then he's my NPC charrie that is trying to find her.)

Solo Balancing Act incorporates ballet, contortion, and balancing on unusual objects from heights without a net or mat. In her particular act, the illusion of her puppet strings holding her up on the podium is the trick. Instead of looking like someone balancing themselves, she looks like she's being placed on the podium (or other strange items stacked together) by the Puppet master who controls her strings... (which is probably what is actually happening).

Double Balancing Act (Along with her TBA partner) uses dance, strength, and power balancing positions using their bodies together in creative ways. The same illusion with the puppet strings applies here as well, for both marionettes are being manipulate by the puppet master to create these beautiful balancing body statues.

Personality - Marrose's personality is one that is of extremes: When she is feeling like herself, and everything is going her way, she has an extremely sweet and silly disposition, very kind, and friendly. However, when her asthma drains her into a poor state of mind, Marietta is best described as insensitive, distant, dejected, and suicidal. Her strong asthmatic and panic attacks frustrates her, making a very athletic and determined young lady slow and flustered at herself. Nevertheless, she is a work-o-holic and a fiercely loyal friend.

Asthmatic. Always carries an inhaler, but she has learned to control her breathing to a point. Still, if she becomes too nerved and falls into a panic, her attacks will become harder to control and cause her to go so far as to pass out due to lack of oxygen. Afterwards, these forms of serious attacks can leave her lethargic or unconscious for hours. Usually, for seriously long travels, she carries a small oxygen pack, extra inhalers, smelling salts, and emergency injectors filled with high dosages of her medication to rapidly opens her passageways. She knows of meditation methods to calm minor attacks, but severe ones need medication.

Appearance - (Her original appearance.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Both Accepted =3

ALso, I'll be eagerly awaiting your decision.

Huh, this reminds me of Dark Woods Circus, that one Vocaloid song. :o I'll probably keep an eye on this, but I'm not sure if I should join quite yet.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'm interested in this. And if @lethal_fever doesn't take the lion tamer can I? I have an idea for my person if you don't choose that role.

Hey sorry, I forgot to follow this thread and I lost it. I'm still very interested in being a part of this rp though (:

So are you still gonna make your character a lion tamer or no?

Yeah I plan on making her a lion tamer, I'm just not sure what her deformity will be.

e463c1ca76226a385916796c3ca182e0.jpg

(With make up and face paint)
Name:
Ever Amelia Lucifis
Deformity:
She has pentagrams and demonic symbols burned into her body (mostly across her back shoulders, down hwr spine, and around her waist) given to her by the Ring Leader when she explained she sold her soul and her eyes can glow a crimson red when provoked.
Act:
Fortune Teller. When she is working she wears makeup and facepaint (as shown above) and when she isn't she is dressed normally (As shown below).
Personality:
Ever is usually a quiet and calm person. She watches quietly from the sidelines and interacts little with people she doesn't know. She is usually more willing to talk and be social with those within the circus, mostly those with deformities, but not so much with others unless they visit her tent for there fortune. And if she has the role, she will be a leader and will willingly put herself in harm's way to protect anyone she cares for or if she is ordered to by the Ring Leader. In fact, most of her loyalties go to the Ring Leader since she concideres him as the man who saved her in his own twisted and cruel way, and due to this it would be hard for others to convince her otherwise that he is truely a bad man. Though just because she is quiet doesn't mean she won't dish out a good fight. In fact, if needed, she can become sadistic and cruel, she did after all sell her soul to Satan, but will stop if ordered to by the ring leader. Even though she has sold her soul she refuses to tell what she is giving in return or how she came across to selling her soul or what happened in her past.
Appearence:
(Without her makeup and face paint on)
tumblr_m5sfw34CAR1qesloxo1_500.jpg

Of course, imagine them in color and with red hair.
Make up
c554fa5f2dfae0296cb2110ad96ed7cd-d5ih6a4.jpg

Without Make Up
tumblr_static_anime_girl_black_and_white_favim_com_by_lilyrosecassidy-d88pmxc.jpg

((I would prefer Ever not be someone new to the circus and have been there for a while.))

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Name-
Payton Lynch
Gender-
Female
Age-
Deformity-
Wolf Ears + tail, along with paws on her feet.
Act- (What they perform)
Payton performs what a lion or tiger would do in a normal circus. Jump through hoops, balance on a ball, etc.
Personality-
Payton is extremely shy. Nobody at the circus has heard her voice since she was brought in. She is always looking down to the ground, embrassased by her deformity. She hates being in crowds, or even around one person. She whimpers when she is scared.
Appearance-
tails%20white%20long%20hair%20animal%20ears%20red%20eyes%20thigh%20highs%20seifuku%20blush%20gray%20hair%20anime%20girls_www.animalhi.com_79.jpg

Threw my post up!

Morticia Faustus
"How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."

Deformity
has several large scars, one that runs across her face and over her right eye, another that goes round his neck and upper arm, and the last one almost looks like a ring that wraps round her left pinky finger.

Act
Tightrope walking, flying trapeze artist

Personality
Morticia is strong-willed and cheerful girl with a fondness for cute things. She tends to punctuate her words with sweeping gestures and creepy giggles, and spends a considerable deal of time inside of coffins. She can be very childish sometimes but she can be very calm and level headed speaking deeply about death and the joys of life. She also likes sweets and tea.

Appearance

Morticia is a slender girl with long gray hair with a single braid, her eyes are a bright yellow green. She has extensive black fingernails and a noticeable scar across her face, neck, upper arm and left pinky finger. Her dress is predominantly black; additionally, her attire includes an incredibly lengthy top hat and knee length black high heeled boots. She wears an emerald ring on her left index finger.

kuroshitsuji___fem__undertaker_cosplay_iii_by_kiaraberry-d710tgo.png kuroshitsuji_fem_undertaker_by_qwer93-d7aap70.jpg undertaker2.jpg

• Love
When I put up my starter, is my character new or already been in the circus?

Or is it up to me because I didn't really see it in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.